There we go

Digital Masta
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Sun May 29, 2022 12:14 am

killacross wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 4:27 pm
The prereviews are in... And you all were wrpng

Ms Marvel is delightful, She Hulk will be the next block buster... And trailer 2 for Thor proves they will win all the awards

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9OAEJI5Rww

.. Take that... You bugots
M-SHE-U, BABY!

Haohmaru
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Sun May 29, 2022 3:48 am

killacross wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 4:27 pm
The prereviews are in... And you all were wrpng

Ms Marvel is delightful, She Hulk will be the next block buster... And trailer 2 for Thor proves they will win all the awards

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9OAEJI5Rww

.. Take that... You bugots
Don't make me flick you dammit

San Goku
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sun May 29, 2022 5:09 pm

Back on Stranger Things, season 4 is out and it's pretty good so far 3 eps in.

xandorxerxes
Posts: 701
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Mon May 30, 2022 1:28 am

Haohmaru wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 3:48 am
killacross wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 4:27 pm
The prereviews are in... And you all were wrpng

Ms Marvel is delightful, She Hulk will be the next block buster... And trailer 2 for Thor proves they will win all the awards

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9OAEJI5Rww

.. Take that... You bugots
Don't make me flick you dammit
The setup of the movie seems to be hot garbage, but I chuckled at that scene.

Marvel usually doesn't show the entire movie in trailers unlike a lot of companies, but that sure looked like the whole darn movie.

San Goku
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Tue May 31, 2022 11:06 pm

How to send your kids to school now: https://youtu.be/125b4BTOaMs

Edit

For killa, Haoh and DM: https://youtu.be/_g-y3Hz2no8

Haohmaru
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:49 am

I was checking the news online today and there was an article about star wars Obi wan Kinobi.
In the comments there was this one guy that said. Star wars has gone to shit since Disney took over and I hate that has to include a black woman to promote diversity.
I was like damn this show has aliens from all around the universe and you see a black woman in your show and go nope that's where I draw the line. Too much diversity for me.
Wtf is wrong with people..

@San, bro watching an 8 minute video of someone voicing their opinion on something that I'm not even interested in.. not happening today.

Digital Masta
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:26 am

So...Johnny Depp...

Image

Image

Also, Trudeau being a piece of shit again. That's rough San.

superbob
Site Admin
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Re: There we go

Post by superbob » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:09 am

With the amount of lies she told under oath, i'm amazed they didn't drop a perjury charge on her

Digital Masta
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:29 am

superbob wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:09 am
With the amount of lies she told under oath, i'm amazed they didn't drop a perjury charge on her
I think in her twisted brain she actually thinks this stuff happened.

Also, remember guys that everything is gay this month.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... tacker.amp

We live in a clown world

Cane_The9lives
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Cane_The9lives » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:56 pm

Haohmaru wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:49 am
I was checking the news online today and there was an article about star wars Obi wan Kinobi.
In the comments there was this one guy that said. Star wars has gone to shit since Disney took over and I hate that has to include a black woman to promote diversity.
I was like damn this show has aliens from all around the universe and you see a black woman in your show and go nope that's where I draw the line. Too much diversity for me.
Wtf is wrong with people..
She's been receiving hundreds of hateful messages and threats all because a bunch of extremely online virgins and overzealous react-bros see woke in literally everything. And I thought the left was the only group this easily triggered, apparently there is an entire subgroup of fans dedicated entirely to the pursuit of deconstructing the woke agenda in all forms of media.

If you're a hammer in perpetual search for a nail, you're going to find a nail every time...even if you have to place it there yourself.

Think of them as Youtube's version of "Antifa", on a smaller less violent and scale. That abbreviated neologism is supremely ironic these days, considering their followers embody (whether they know it not) the very things or beliefs they purport to be diametrically opposed to(fascism, Violence, Tyranny, etc...) These "Anti-wo" (to coin a phrase that will never gain traction) reactionaries are so fixated on the perception of gender and race ideology being injected into their preferred franchises, that they often times see it and/or obsess over it just as much if not more than the supposed media companies perpetrating it.

At some point "Woke" will be so overused that it loses all meaning.

killacross
Posts: 1155
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:48 am

I think I'm gonna buy an ArmaLite 15 this year
... Though gonna research first to get the best BANG for my buck

They'll probably be illegal to purchase within 2 years...

Also.. AAAAAHAHAHHA

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/riche ... net-worth/

Digital Masta
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:36 am

I wonder if Depp is supposed to pay her 2 mil and she's supposed pay him 8 mil would that mean he actually doesn't pay her anything and she just pays him 6 million instead?

Granted she doesn't have the money to pay him anyway.

Haohmaru
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:39 am

Cane_The9lives wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:56 pm
She's been receiving hundreds of hateful messages and threats all because a bunch of extremely online virgins and overzealous react-bros see woke in literally everything. And I thought the left was the only group this easily triggered, apparently there is an entire subgroup of fans dedicated entirely to the pursuit of deconstructing the woke agenda in all forms of media.

If you're a hammer in perpetual search for a nail, you're going to find a nail every time...even if you have to place it there yourself.

Think of them as Youtube's version of "Antifa", on a smaller less violent and scale. That abbreviated neologism is supremely ironic these days, considering their followers embody (whether they know it not) the very things or beliefs they purport to be diametrically opposed to(fascism, Violence, Tyranny, etc...) These "Anti-wo" (to coin a phrase that will never gain traction) reactionaries are so fixated on the perception of gender and race ideology being injected into their preferred franchises, that they often times see it and/or obsess over it just as much if not more than the supposed media companies perpetrating it.

At some point "Woke" will be so overused that it loses all meaning.
I'm a foreigner. English isn't even my 2nd language. It's my 3rd. Have some heart and show some sympathy man. Why you gotta make it so difficult for me to read. Are you doing this on purpose? Why just whyyyyyy?!

killacross
Posts: 1155
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:50 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:36 am
I wonder if Depp is supposed to pay her 2 mil and she's supposed pay him 8 mil would that mean he actually doesn't pay her anything and she just pays him 6 million instead?

Granted she doesn't have the money to pay him anyway.
Just like buying a home. Depp would transfer the money to a lawyer (typically through a wire or certified check)...Heard would transfer the money to a lawyer (typically through a wire or certified check)...the money gets transferred to the opposing lawyers (through a wire)...the lawyers extract their fees...then the rest gets transferred to you.

I'm guessing there is a timeline that it is supposed to happen. If Heard doesn't do it by that date...Depp's money goes back to him...and his lawyer takes her and her lawyer back before a judge to hammer her for non-compliance. She would likely go to another judge to get a bankruptcy and then teh whole thing goes away for her (I'm not sure how that works tho...she's still attractive enough to get more movie roles...or at a minimum start an OF account and make a couple hundred thou to millions)...

Digital Masta
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcE1aPZyJYA

Street Fighter VI looks visually incredible and it looks like they are going to have some kind of in-depth single-player stuff.

Haohmaru
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 am

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:26 pm

https://youtu.be/iW1QArMOcKk

Full roster already leaked

I'm liking the character designs. They need to chill with the paint splatters. It's too over the top. You never go full over the top.

Digital Masta
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:15 pm

Haohmaru wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:26 pm
https://youtu.be/iW1QArMOcKk

Full roster already leaked

I'm liking the character designs. They need to chill with the paint splatters. It's too over the top. You never go full over the top.
I think part of that was for the trailer. There was even a little note at the bottom of the screen when the trailer started saying that certain things had bee altered for the trailer.

San Goku
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:04 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:26 am
So...Johnny Depp...

Image

Image

Also, Trudeau being a piece of shit again. That's rough San.
God, I fucking hate him at times. What is he doing now to screw up my life this time? He still won't drop the mandates. He's truly butthurt from the Freedom Convoy, they embarrassed him. On top of the lowest voter turnout that still gave him a minority Government at 33.33%, bruised his ego.

killacross
Posts: 1155
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:05 am

Be careful San
...you know they are watching your internet

Gonna get yourself snatched up!

San Goku
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:34 pm

killacross wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:05 am
Be careful San
...you know they are watching your internet

Gonna get yourself snatched up!
True dat! To be fair I'm not impressed with our Conservative provincial leader so the powers that be can see I don't have it out for Truddy.

Post Reply