There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:40 pm Has someone been watching Critical Drinker videos? Maybe not, but he's the one that popularized "the message" comment.

One of the main characters is a lesbian and Buzz meets her granddaughter.
Disney is all about "THE MESSAGE" which we know thanks to that leaked meeting. Ever notice they love making black women gay? This is especially true in comics.
kinda -- you posted a link or made a comment...so I went to youtube. I've seen his stuff before...but dont actively follow his videos
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

killacross wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:07 pm doesnt it have like a same sex kiss or something?

I hope they lose a ton of money. Why does everything have to have THE MESSAGE?
Rub some dirt on it, you'll be alright.
San Goku wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:38 pm Some countries are looking to ban Lightyear and I was excited to watch with my boy too. Why you gotta fuck shit up Disney? smfh 😤
They're banning it because Disney refused to censor it, even Big daddy China ain't getting their way this time, which is a change from Disney's previous spineless capitulations.

Whatever one might think of the content (it's one brief female to female kiss, take your hands off your dicks my mates) this is objectively a good thing.

It's mostly Middle eastern countries which is unsurprising considering sharia law, you shouldn't have any problem seeing it San.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:22 pm
killacross wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:07 pm doesnt it have like a same sex kiss or something?

San Goku wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:38 pm Some countries are looking to ban Lightyear and I was excited to watch with my boy too. Why you gotta fuck shit up Disney? smfh 😤
They're banning it because Disney refused to censor it, even Big daddy China ain't getting their way this time, which is a change from Disney's previous spineless capitulations.

Whatever one might think of the content (it's one brief female to female kiss, take your hands off your dicks my mates) this is objectively a good thing.

It's mostly Middle eastern countries which is unsurprising considering sharia law, you shouldn't have any problem seeing it San.
Just give me a damn good movie. I don't care or want my son to see two chicks kissing in a kids flick. When we went to watch Sonic, I didn't go to see Knuckles wanting to rub Sonic's bum or kiss him. Just an action packed movie of a cartoon superhero. Just leave that shit out so everyone can enjoy.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:08 am
Cane_The9lives wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:22 pm

Just give me a damn good movie. I don't care or want my son to see two chicks kissing in a kids flick. When we went to watch Sonic, I didn't go to see Knuckles wanting to rub Sonic's bumor kiss him. Just an action packed movie of a cartoon superhero. Just leave that shit out so everyone can enjoy.
Need that furry representation... :lol:
killacross

Post by killacross »

Depends on how phat dat ass is...
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:08 am Just give me a damn good movie. I don't care or want my son to see two chicks kissing in a kids flick. When we went to watch Sonic, I didn't go to see Knuckles wanting to rub Sonic's bum or kiss him. Just an action packed movie of a cartoon superhero. Just leave that shit out so everyone can enjoy.
As a parent, I understand the right all parents reserve in controlling what media their children consume, so of course I'm not going to give a lecture on anything because I certainly wouldn't allow someone (other than my meddling mother....) to lecture me on parenting practices.

But if you're looking for a Disney movie devoid of kissing, good luck finding that Holy Grail.

I mean hell, Disney stripped a mermaid of her bottom's in the late 80's....
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^

I appreciate your understanding, that is a lot coming from you I guess.

Sen. Rand Paul Heated Exchange With Fauci: https://youtu.be/3ICBBK-d-C0

This guy is a real piece of work.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Let's not forget the preacher's erection in The Little Mermaid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InFLnzeQjWw

I know, it's supposed to be his knee but...come on!

Also, that really creepy "friendly romp" scene with adult Simba and Nala from the original Lion King. I remember being 9 years old, in the theater with my dad and brothers, and being creeped out by that scene. ESPECIALLY when Nala gives Simba the sex/bedroom eyes...

Ya'll know what the fuck I'm talking about. Where do you think that baby came from at the end of the film?

Another thing that crossed my mind as a child, "Isn't Mufasa the father of ALL the cubs?"

At this point, Paul and Fauci exchanges have just become entertainment. They really don't like each other.

Also, this Ezra Miller shit is getting out of control. I'm telling you this dude was passed around by Hollywood as a child, he had to have been abused based on his insane behavior.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Croc bites foot off another croc: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JLy-Iiy_Z ... e=youtu.be

Randomly found this on reddit 🤯😳

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:00 am Let's not forget the preacher's erection in The Little Mermaid.

Also, that really creepy "friendly romp" scene with adult Simba and Nala from the original Lion King. I remember being 9 years old, in the theater with my dad and brothers, and being creeped out by that scene. ESPECIALLY when Nala gives Simba the sex/bedroom eyes...

Ya'll know what the fuck I'm talking about. Where do you think that baby came from at the end of the film?

Another thing that crossed my mind as a child, "Isn't Mufasa the father of ALL the cubs?"

At this point, Paul and Fauci exchanges have just become entertainment. They really don't like each other.

Also, this Ezra Miller shit is getting out of control. I'm telling you this dude was passed around by Hollywood as a child, he had to have been abused based on his insane behavior.
Lmfao! That Nala x Simba sex scene was awesome, I was turned on. Seriously, totally forgot about that, they were really pushing the envelope at that time.

I have no idea who this Ezra Miller is....looking up.

Ezra: https://www.vulture.com/2022/06/ezra-mi ... eline.html

Sounds like he has issues as most Hollywood stars do.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:53 am Lmfao! That Nala x Simba sex scene was awesome, I was turned on. Seriously, totally forgot about that, they were really pushing the envelope at that time.

I really wonder about you sometimes, San.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Assange one step closer to being extradited to the U.S to face 175 years in prison.

Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/st ... 3858219009

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:02 am
San Goku wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:53 am Lmfao! That Nala x Simba sex scene was awesome, I was turned on. Seriously, totally forgot about that, they were really pushing the envelope at that time.

I really wonder about you sometimes, San.
Dude I was like 10 (Just checked came out in 1994 and it was a sexy scene made you think of a girl, and it was unexpected too, meh.
killacross

Post by killacross »

It's a boy!!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:45 amIt's a boy!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Congrats!!!!! Your daughter has a sibling to grow up with.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Oh and what has been happening to Assange is completely criminal and just disgusting.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:23 am
Congrats!!!!! Your daughter has a sibling to grow up with.
Eventually.. Baby due in November
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:45 pm Oh and what has been happening to Assange is completely criminal and just disgusting.
What's the tldr? I saw something about 175 yrs
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote:I appreciate your understanding, that is a lot coming from you I guess.
Of course, I don't have the right to tell another parent what is best for their kids even if I don't agree that what they are outraged about is worth the outrage.
Digital Masta wrote:Let's not forget the preacher's erection in The Little Mermaid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NP-RsRGzVo

Lets also not forget Frollo's soliloquy to Horniness that confused virtually every kid under 13 in that movie theater.
(incidentally, it's also about the only redeeming part with that otherwise abject failure of an adaptation of Victor Hugo's classic.)

Disney being Disney is the main reason why "Nontroversies" like the Lighyear kerfuffle don't bother me.
The day they make their first feature length film dedicated entirely to transgenderism (probably in the works as we speak) will be the day they lose me.
But until then, nah, two girls smooching doesn't even raise an eyebrow for me.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NP-RsRGzVo

Lets also not forget Frollo's soliloquy to Horniness that confused virtually every kid under 13 in that movie theater.
(incidentally, it's also about the only redeeming part with that otherwise abject failure of an adaptation of Victor Hugo's classic.)

Disney being Disney is the main reason why "Nontroversies" like the Lighyear kerfuffle don't bother me.
The day they make their first feature length film dedicated entirely to transgenderism (probably in the works as we speak) will be the day they lose me.
But until then, nah, two girls smooching doesn't even raise an eyebrow for me.
I think i've watched hunchback of notre dame all the way through once, as like you said it's not that good, but holy shit I love that song.

It is spectacular
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

So I just finished the part of Fire & Blood where the Dance of Dragons ends and now I am at the part of dealing with the aftermath and the rule of the next Targaryen. Now I really see House of The Dragon going a solid 3-4 seasons. Anything more is milking it.

There are three versions of many of events during that war so they could I suspect they will combine aspects.