There we go

killacross
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:18 am

Harry Reid dies

.. Now to see who gets now coverage

San Goku
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:57 am

killacross wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:18 am
Harry Reid dies

.. Now to see who gets now coverage
Decisions decisions....I'll bet Madden from the sports world networks but news Networks will do both.

San Goku
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:25 pm

What makes Lagrange points special. Relevant information to the James Web Telescope.

Link: https://youtu.be/7PHvDj4TDfM

xandorxerxes
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:18 pm

killacross wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:00 am
remember...I plan to FIRE. We have 0 debt. 3 rentals (we want 2 more). Moderate portfolio (after draining it down for the duplex). Sizeable ROTHs.
Gotcha, I figured you + wife were still making high figures.
Thanks Joe Biden :roll: :roll:
I see what you did there.
San Goku wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:25 pm
What makes Lagrange points special. Relevant information to the James Web Telescope.

Link: https://youtu.be/7PHvDj4TDfM
Yay space stuff! Here's something someone linked in an article about claims that Musk is cluttering space, it's a fun graphic of the stuff we've got in space (see: url):

http://stuffin.space/

Note that it's not to scale at ALL. Each of those dots should be several orders of magnitude smaller... but then you wouldn't see them.

San Goku
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:17 pm

xandorxerxes wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:18 pm
killacross wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:00 am
remember...I plan to FIRE. We have 0 debt. 3 rentals (we want 2 more). Moderate portfolio (after draining it down for the duplex). Sizeable ROTHs.
Gotcha, I figured you + wife were still making high figures.
Thanks Joe Biden :roll: :roll:
I see what you did there.
San Goku wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:25 pm
What makes Lagrange points special. Relevant information to the James Web Telescope.

Link: https://youtu.be/7PHvDj4TDfM
Yay space stuff! Here's something someone linked in an article about claims that Musk is cluttering space, it's a fun graphic of the stuff we've got in space (see: url):

http://stuffin.space/

Note that it's not to scale at ALL. Each of those dots should be several orders of magnitude smaller... but then you wouldn't see them.
That is a ton of shit but what is the difference between the red dots and blue dots? I rather have shit (junk/garbage) in space then on earth. I would always say as a kid why don't we just dump all are garbage in the sun, moon or any other planet not earth? Of course one that doesn't sustain life. Especially now with SpaceX we are at the Era where we can mass produce rockets, or that gravity rocket company.

xandorxerxes
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:37 pm

San Goku wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:17 pm
That is a ton of shit but what is the difference between the red dots and blue dots? I rather have shit (junk/garbage) in space then on earth. I would always say as a kid why don't we just dump all are garbage in the sun, moon or any other planet not earth? Of course one that doesn't sustain life. Especially now with SpaceX we are at the Era where we can mass produce rockets, or that gravity rocket company.
It's type - grey objects are debris, red are payloads, and blue are rocket parts.

There isn't a problem with throwing things into the sun per se, since it gets destroyed, but when they throw it into space in Earth's orbit it means more things can't go up there. A miniscule debris can destroy a larger object like a ship, because everything is moving REALLY fast and space is apparently designed to kill everything (especially us). One tiny scratch in your shuttle and you're dead.

Rockets are still super expensive (especially for the government to build, thanks Richard Shelby/Alabama). Satellites are much cheaper and easier. Hauling trash out to space will also be really expensive, because there's a lot of trash. We (individual countries, globally) could pay money, or we can just do what we do - dump it in the ocean and let it be someone else's problem when it washes up on their shore.

killacross
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:44 pm

...not to mention how ridiculously far away the sun is

Digital Masta
Posts: 792
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:07 pm

Happy New Year!

killacross
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:28 pm

^^this nigga
...congratulating us from the future

San Goku
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:23 pm

Happy New Year DM and everyone else. Hope we all have good health and prosperity moving forward in the new year.

killacross
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:35 pm

GODDAMNIT BETTY WHITE!!

Dies at 99...and was like 2 weeks away from 100

**Edit**

I've stumbled upon Primal (from the guy who made Samurai Jack). This shit is brutal!! I'm in

San Goku
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:16 pm

killacross wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:35 pm
GODDAMNIT BETTY WHITE!!

Dies at 99...and was like 2 weeks away from 100

**Edit**

I've stumbled upon Primal (from the guy who made Samurai Jack). This shit is brutal!! I'm in
Yoooo! That is crazy 1 day from the new year! 2 weeks from 100, geeezzzzz! She lived a full life and then some.

Digital Masta
Posts: 792
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:43 pm

killacross wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:35 pm
GODDAMNIT BETTY WHITE!!

Dies at 99...and was like 2 weeks away from 100

**Edit**

I've stumbled upon Primal (from the guy who made Samurai Jack). This shit is brutal!! I'm in
2021 just couldn't let it happen, it had to take her. Damn you, 2021.

San Goku
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:58 am

Primal clip: https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/26/primal-genndy-tartakovsky/

Looks like it's worth giving a shot.

killacross
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: There we go

Post by killacross » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:27 am

No dialogue the entire show
.. But some sequences hit kinda hard

The blood and violence and guts though... Geez

San Goku
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:15 pm


xandorxerxes
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:17 am

San Goku wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:15 pm
Joe Rogan ep with Dr. McCullough:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte3 ... =copy-link
I haven't read the whole thing, but here you go:

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -vaccines/

San Goku
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:54 am

xandorxerxes wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:17 am
San Goku wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:15 pm
Joe Rogan ep with Dr. McCullough:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte3 ... =copy-link
I haven't read the whole thing, but here you go:

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -vaccines/
That is perfect cause in the interview Joe asked if the doctor would come back on the show and debate a doctor with different/opposing views and he said he would.

Edit

1st ep of season 4 Cobra Kai is sick. Gonna enjoy this season!

Digital Masta
Posts: 792
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:35 am

San Goku wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:54 am
xandorxerxes wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:17 am
San Goku wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:15 pm
Joe Rogan ep with Dr. McCullough:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte3 ... =copy-link
I haven't read the whole thing, but here you go:

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -vaccines/
That is perfect cause in the interview Joe asked if the doctor would come back on the show and debate a doctor with different/opposing views and he said he would.

Edit

1st ep of season 4 Cobra Kai is sick. Gonna enjoy this season!

I finished it....bruh...BRRRUUUUHHHHHHHH, so good...so good. Thomas Ian Griffith just brings the heat portraying Terry Silver again. So excited for season 5.

I wish more people around this forum watched it because it's so good and I wanna know what people think about where the show is going.

And I just gotta say man, Peyton List...that's an attractive young woman.

San Goku
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:25 am

Digital Masta wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:35 am
San Goku wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:54 am
xandorxerxes wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:17 am


I haven't read the whole thing, but here you go:

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -vaccines/
That is perfect cause in the interview Joe asked if the doctor would come back on the show and debate a doctor with different/opposing views and he said he would.

Edit

1st ep of season 4 Cobra Kai is sick. Gonna enjoy this season!

I finished it....bruh...BRRRUUUUHHHHHHHH, so good...so good. Thomas Ian Griffith just brings the heat portraying Terry Silver again. So excited for season 5.

I wish more people around this forum watched it because it's so good and I wanna know what people think about where the show is going.

And I just gotta say man, Peyton List...that's an attractive young woman.
My bro finished as well, he said it's the best season so far. I'm going to watch this like savoring good wine, maybe stretch it to a week or two. I doubt that will work since I watched 3 episodes in one go.

Also Jake Paul trolling Dana White is fucking hilarious to me.

Post Reply