There we go

superbob
Site Admin

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

So, I've been holding and buying cheap on GME these last twoish weeks... lets see what it opens tomorrow at, since it went to $150 in after market trading
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

New animated Avatar movie is getting made. And by the series creators too.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:58 pm So I've been doing 15km+ runs consistently for a while now. I'll usually run 7.5 non stop, take a 5 min break and do it again. I feel like I'm not pushing myself enough as much as I should. So I choose random people and compete with them to motivate me. This one dude a chased for like 5km straight, I'm pretty sure he noticed and was annoyed as fuck but I didn't care I was able to keep up a good pace and time.

Went snowboarding too last week with my old university buddy. It was fun, my friend was a bit out of shape but he worked his way up once he went through the motions a couple times. I didn't get to push myself as much as I wanted to. The hill closest to where I live isn't the biggest and these days with global warming we don't get a bunch of natural powder (snow) like 15-20 years ago. Wish I had a huge mountain in my backyard. Took me 1.5hr drive both ways. I probably need some new equipment but I don't go as much as I use to, to justify it.
Rock on. Running and I don't really get along, but doing a 15K is really good.
superbob wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:34 pm So, I've been holding and buying cheap on GME these last twoish weeks... lets see what it opens tomorrow at, since it went to $150 in after market trading
Holy shit that's still a thing? I cashed out when it dropped down to $200 however long ago and stopped paying attention. Guess I lost out, oh well.
eddieson wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:29 am New animated Avatar movie is getting made. And by the series creators too.
THEY BROUGHT JAMES CAMERON BACK??? /s
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:34 pm So, I've been holding and buying cheap on GME these last twoish weeks... lets see what it opens tomorrow at, since it went to $150 in after market trading
Good for you seen that it exploded today lol
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

xandorxerxes wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:42 am
San Goku wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:58 pm So I've been doing 15km+ runs consistently for a while now. I'll usually run 7.5 non stop, take a 5 min break and do it again. I feel like I'm not pushing myself enough as much as I should. So I choose random people and compete with them to motivate me. This one dude a chased for like 5km straight, I'm pretty sure he noticed and was annoyed as fuck but I didn't care I was able to keep up a good pace and time.

Went snowboarding too last week with my old university buddy. It was fun, my friend was a bit out of shape but he worked his way up once he went through the motions a couple times. I didn't get to push myself as much as I wanted to. The hill closest to where I live isn't the biggest and these days with global warming we don't get a bunch of natural powder (snow) like 15-20 years ago. Wish I had a huge mountain in my backyard. Took me 1.5hr drive both ways. I probably need some new equipment but I don't go as much as I use to, to justify it.
Rock on. Running and I don't really get along, but doing a 15K is really good.
Holy shit that's still a thing? I cashed out when it dropped down to $200 however long ago and stopped paying attention. Guess I lost out, oh well.
eddieson wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:29 am New animated Avatar movie is getting made. And by the series creators too.
THEY BROUGHT JAMES CAMERON BACK??? /s
No, the last airbender one. The creators of it left the live action show Netflix was doing to open a Avatar studio for nickelodeon and the first project is a animated avatar movie. James Cameron is making several sequels to his avatar movie. The first of which comes out next year and is gonna have a bunch of kids in it and Sigourney Weaver too.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...someone doesn't understand what /s means
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Well that's just awesome. Looking forward to it. /S

Did I do it right?
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

killacross wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:35 am ...someone doesn't understand what /s means
I was watching a documentary by Kevin Spacey and Bryan Singer and didn't see that part lol
killacross

Post by killacross »

If it is about adult Aang...I'm interested.

So heard back from the company. I got an offer letter. It is too damn low!! I told them to try again....respectfully. But honestly, I think they will pass over me. Obviously, they want me...and want to see if I will take a lower wage than the competition. First one to break gets the job I guess. I want to work with Ms Thickums again...but not for poverty wages.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:30 pm If it is about adult Aang...I'm interested.
Avatar may not be anime but Aang is definitely up there with all the anime terrible fathers.

The first child was completely ignored by Aang because not only was he NOT an Airbender he wasn't even a bender, period (because abilities were sealed away until Harmonic Convergence)

The second child was a wandering flower child that became an old spinster and moved back in with her mother when Aang died.

The third child had all of Aang's attention because he was an Airbender and had the pressure of being the only other Airbender in existence.

But I'ma throw some shade at Katara because Aang wasn't raising kids on his own.

But after the train wreck that was Korra I have no hope for this series.

EDIT: Yah Amazing doing digital book burnings.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/23/di ... genderism/
Last edited by Digital Masta on Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:02 pm But after the train wreck that was Korra I have no hope for this series.
I never watched it, but I thought it was supposed to be decent. Did it go to shit at the end?
killacross

Post by killacross »

It was supposed to be 1 season (that was relatively decent)..then they cash grabbed 2 more seasons....then they went woke towards the end

The BEST episode in all 4 seasons was an episode about the first avatar and how he got his powers
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

What was really awful about the wokeness is that it made NO sense whatsoever.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Facebook and Google now have to pay to link to Australian news sites. Just... wow.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:02 pm
killacross wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:30 pm If it is about adult Aang...I'm interested.
Avatar may not be anime but Aang is definitely up there with all the anime terrible fathers.

The first child was completely ignored by Aang because not only was he NOT an Airbender he wasn't even a bender, period (because abilities were sealed away until Harmonic Convergence)

The second child was a wandering flower child that became an old spinster and moved back in with her mother when Aang died.

The third child had all of Aang's attention because he was an Airbender and had the pressure of being the only other Airbender in existence.

But I'ma throw some shade at Katara because Aang wasn't raising kids on his own.

But after the train wreck that was Korra I have no hope for this series.

EDIT: Yah Amazing doing digital book burnings.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/23/di ... genderism/

killacross wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:29 pm It was supposed to be 1 season (that was relatively decent)..then they cash grabbed 2 more seasons....then they went woke towards the end

The BEST episode in all 4 seasons was an episode about the first avatar and how he got his powers
Don't remind about Korra, fucking failure.

I'll check that transgenderism link out lol. Why ban though? Lol
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:32 pm What was really awful about the wokeness is that it made NO sense whatsoever.
you mean you never had an ex....date your other ex...and become a couple?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:37 am
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:32 pm What was really awful about the wokeness is that it made NO sense whatsoever.
Not when they never had any real serious interactions with each other for the entire time.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

The way how the media portrayed the Proud Boys, those people that are ultra right wing Trump supporters. I assumed that they were all white and white supremacist but I'm on CNN website and the leader looks Black or Latino? Enrique Tarrio. That's weird...
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:09 am
killacross wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:37 am
Not when they never had any real serious interactions with each other for the entire time.
Lmfao
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:38 pm The way how the media portrayed the Proud Boys, those people that are ultra right wing Trump supporters. I assumed that they were all white and white supremacist but I'm on CNN website and the leader looks Black or Latino? Enrique Tarrio. That's weird...
The media? Lulz. Your own country says they're a terrorist organization.

Founder was white, this guy is cuban-american. Quick wikipedia reading says that they're not openly white supremacist, but many of their views align to white supremacy and many of their members attend white supremacist gatherings/rallies.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:10 pm
San Goku wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:38 pm The way how the media portrayed the Proud Boys, those people that are ultra right wing Trump supporters. I assumed that they were all white and white supremacist but I'm on CNN website and the leader looks Black or Latino? Enrique Tarrio. That's weird...
The media? Lulz. Your own country says they're a terrorist organization.

Founder was white, this guy is cuban-american. Quick wikipedia reading says that they're not openly white supremacist, but many of their views align to white supremacy and many of their members attend white supremacist gatherings/rallies.
Ya I didn't care to look them up because they are radical far right. Yes it was the media calling them far right white supremacist and linking them to Trump, which is the theme. I just think it's funny that I'm now hearing their leader is not even white. He's probably the exception but it's funny that the media failed to tell us this far white supremacist organization is progressing?