There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

its AGI btw...not gross

Our AGI is high...but apparently not too high for $0. Also, we are getting money for the baby. I haven't looked for myself but what I have heard in passing is that if your AGI is <75...you get to keep teh money...if it is more, it is a partial loan against your 2020 taxes...and if it is >$99 it is a complete loan against your 2020 taxes and you'll have to pay it all back

Either way -- we fucked up and got a new CPA this...but forgot to give him direct deposit info. Means we'll have to wait for a paper check (it is all going into our brokerage accts anyway). All this craziness, all this ridiculous spending, and we are still down about $150k in NW. I suspect it will come back before the end of the year and in 5 or 10 years -- people will forget this ever happened.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

I’m woefully naive on matters of finance and economics. Are you saying if I get a Covid-19 stimulus check I’ll have to pay it back next tax season? And will I even get one considering my job never shut down? They did cut our salaries/hours.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Colep924 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:39 pm I’m woefully naive on matters of finance and economics. Are you saying if I get a Covid-19 stimulus check I’ll have to pay it back next tax season? And will I even get one considering my job never shut down? They did cut our salaries/hours.
Here's an article with helpful information: https://www.nytimes.com/article/coronav ... swers.html

That shouldn't be behind a paywall (I can read it without subscribing) but let me know if it is for you.

I can't find anything about it being a loan - the NYT article mentions that it's treated as an 'advance of a tax credit.' I think they do it that way so you don't have to declare it as income. It's also based on your AGI as Killa mentioned, so take your income and subtract the standard deduction ($12,200 / 24,400 for individuals/filing married) before determining if you hit the threshold. I don't get anything, so I haven't bothered with the details. Let me know if any of you have any specific questions and I'll try to dig up the information.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

New Bleach News: https://youtu.be/yjcPHOHy3d4

Now we all definitely need to live through this pandemic. They finally going to finish the anime and also a new sequel. Next year will be 20 years for Bleach which just sounds crazy to me.
killacross

Post by killacross »

whoops -- I saw that but didn't think share (it was why I said reread chapter 160 something)
...it is probably 3+ years of anime...and Burn the Witch was greenlit after that one shot way back when

personally -- Id be more excited for Overlord S4 or NGNL S2
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:41 am whoops -- I saw that but didn't think share (it was why I said reread chapter 160 something)
...it is probably 3+ years of anime...and Burn the Witch was greenlit after that one shot way back when

personally -- Id be more excited for Overlord S4 or NGNL S2
Aahh that's why you said that. Of course this is information you need to share smh.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

A lot of moments I can’t wait to see animated
killacross

Post by killacross »

Only two I care about honestly are 1st commander ban kai... And explanation of unohana vs kenpachi

The rest of the arc was pretty forgettable
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Unohana is still the most bitter memory of Bleach I have. All the build-up, none of the delivery. SS arc was so good, it's a shame the rest of it just never went anywhere.
killacross

Post by killacross »

1st commander's ban kai was the same....unleashes god tier power -- and then the guy is like..of course I can steal it no issue. GGPWND

also...the final fight was absolute booty. I can alter reality -- except when I can't

ugh...damn you XX -- making me relive it in my mind!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Yup. I don't want to relive that nightmare. There are only a couple of things I wanna see.

And I won't be cynical...I'm glad my boy, Kubo is back with a Burn The Witch series because the man is a great artist and he can tell a story when he really wants to.

I'm assuming Balgo is actually the Ichigo of the series. I'm curious to see what he develops into as in the One Shot he was just a helpless pervert.

Come on, guys...Kubo IS BACK!
killacross

Post by killacross »

Zombie Powder was a lot of fun.. Wish that could get a real reboot and finish and series etc etc

Unrelated -- filled out our census form for the family. My baby is half black and half Nicaraguan. I've been cracking myself up today by saying she's Niggeraguan. My wife hates it.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:42 am Zombie Powder was a lot of fun.. Wish that could get a real reboot and finish and series etc etc

Unrelated -- filled out our census form for the family. My baby is half black and half Nicaraguan. I've been cracking myself up today by saying she's Niggeraguan. My wife hates it.
As she should lol
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I am loving Castlevania show on Netflix! Love all the characters, I'm a fan of Isaac and of course the main good guys.

Recently watched Madame CJ Walker movie, the person that made a lot of money off black beauty products in America. Had no idea she holds the Guinness World record for first self made millionaire. Pretty impressive feat, equivalent to a Billionaire today. The fact that she came directly from slave parents is even more impressive.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:04 am As she should lol
the actual term is Afro Latina....but it doesnt make me laugh
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So domestic violence spiked 30% since the lockdown in France. They are relocating women being beaten. It's not funny but I chuckled.

Also, they found a Cure that kills the virus in a couple hours!

April Fools: (
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

It would be mildly amusing/horrifying if our hospital system was taxed the other way - after COVID is over, we're so overrun with baby births that hospitals are flooded.
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

Not Bill Withers :(
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

All this time I’ve been trying to log in to Theanimelounge.com/forums and I couldn’t. Finally thought I’d try it without /forums part haha. Now I feel dumb.

How’ve you guys been doing?

Goed to see new Bleach anime. Lets hope Kubo can finish it the way he wants this time, cause the ending for the manga was joke (end fight and power ups.

What happened to the site btw. Did it get deleted or was it money related or something?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

No fair America give me my mask! :)
eddieson wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:12 pm Not Bill Withers :(
R.I.P!
Haohmaru wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:10 pm All this time I’ve been trying to log in to Theanimelounge.com/forums and I couldn’t. Finally thought I’d try it without /forums part haha. Now I feel dumb.

How’ve you guys been doing?

Goed to see new Bleach anime. Lets hope Kubo can finish it the way he wants this time, cause the ending for the manga was joke (end fight and power ups.

What happened to the site btw. Did it get deleted or was it money related or something?
omfg welcome back lol How are things with COVID19 in your country?

Doing good, baby boy will be 1 years old soon.

Bob or Cane will have to recap that fiasco with TAL going down.

Hope you are watching Doroheado!