There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Never skip leg day lol
Digital Masta wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:36 am
San Goku wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:33 pm My American brothers down so wtf is going on with all these mass shooting with days/weeks apart from each other?
Come on, man (end Joe Biden voice). Mass shootings are an incredibly rare phenomenon statistically speaking. What is funny and also so very predictable is the violent attacks/shootings the corporate press will focus on. Nobody's talking about the Asian man in California. The New York subway attack and before that the Wisconsin Christmas attack were all memory-holed due to the attackers being black and the Christmas attack specifically it was clearly racially motivated.

It's just so boring, this horrific attack fits (somewhat) within the narrative so it's now Republicans and Tucker Carlson's fault and it will be everywhere, it will be a political tool as well. Even though this dude proclaimed he wasn't conservative. They are also purposefully trying to change the meaning of The Great Replacement Theory to include anyone who isn't okay with illegal immigration and also has concerned about immigrants assimilating into the culture. The Great Replacement Theory is about elite Jews looking to replace the whites by browning up America essentially. The former is a normal concern that people in any country would have and the latter is crazy-ass shit.

This isn't Fox News' fault or Tucker or the internet and memes. This guy has previous issues but law enforcement couldn't really do anything about his red flags as far as I know.

I'm curious as to what this guy's history is? Who are his parents? What kind of home did he grow up in?
You ain't lying but this particular case is race motivated and that guy in Buffalo needs to burn in hell. Notice I said all these mass shootings to include the incident in Milwaukee and the recent church shooting. I heard the church shooting had to do with Taiwan and China but I haven't had anything pop up since.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

People of TAL... Take care of you gums... just got half of my mouth scaled... holy fuck that sucks
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Anyone play that game Elden Ring?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:39 am People of TAL... Take care of you gums... just got half of my mouth scaled... holy fuck that sucks
Been 2+ years since my last dentist visit I'm afraid that will be me the next time I go :cry:
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Don't you guys brush your teeth everyday? How bad can your gums be?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haohmaru wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:59 pm Don't you guys brush your teeth everyday? How bad can your gums be?
If you don't floss it can get bad (my flaw), although I've never had a cavity in my life (knocks on wood). Dentist are always surprised. I'll floss if it starts getting a bit sore but I should do it daily or a couple times a week.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Haohmaru wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:59 pm Don't you guys brush your teeth everyday? How bad can your gums be?
I brush 3x a day. I brush when I first wake up ~2am...I brush before going to work ~630a...and I brush before bed ~8pm

I brush, floss, use a tongue scraper, then use mouth wash every time. I have excellent teeth and gums yada yada. The dentists always talk about how good my oral hygiene is. I LOVE when my teeth are smooth and slick because they are clean and my mouth is minty.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

It's just so boring, this horrific attack fits (somewhat) within the narrative so it's now Republicans and Tucker Carlson's fault and it will be everywhere, it will be a political tool as well. Even though this dude proclaimed he wasn't conservative. They are also purposefully trying to change the meaning of The Great Replacement Theory to include anyone who isn't okay with illegal immigration and also has concerned about immigrants assimilating into the culture. The Great Replacement Theory is about elite Jews looking to replace the whites by browning up America essentially. The former is a normal concern that people in any country would have and the latter is crazy-ass shit.
No, they are not changing the meaning and origin of the theory created by it's founder Renaud Camus, that's exactly what the theory posits. The Jew element was mainlined if not outright shoehorned in after Charlottesville. The original theory is being conflated with related concepts such as the prevailing Anti-semitic sentiments popular within white supremacist organizations that believe Jews occupy a significant portion of the upper echelons of society and control most - if not all - the levers of power, and are carrying out dastardly deeds in the name of Jewdom......or some shit.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:43 pm

No, they are not changing the meaning and origin of the theory created by its founder Renaud Camus, that's exactly what the theory posits. The Jew element was mainlined if not outright shoehorned in after Charlottesville. The original theory is being conflated with related concepts such as the prevailing Anti-semitic sentiments popular within white supremacist organizations that believe Jews occupy a significant portion of the upper echelons of society and control most - if not all - the levers of power, and are carrying out dastardly deeds in the name of Jewdom......or some shit.
So, I want to understand your reply in relation to mine. If I understand it, the great replacement theory is the same thing as a person saying that they have concerns about illegal immigration and want people that do immigrate to assimilate to the culture?

Because that is how the current corporate media and the Democrats are using it to smear people. I'm pretty sure the black, Asian, and Hispanic people that think this aren't proponents of the great replacement theory.

Also, being concerned with voting demographics is not promoting replacement or white genocide. It's just standard politics. Certain demographics tend to vote in certain patterns, the best example in America is the black population. So it turns out that politicians may be a bit more interested in importing more people from certain parts of the world which would shift the voting in their favor. Recognizing that through their policies and talking about it doesn't mean you're advocating the end of whites.

This is literally every country on earth. I can tell you that if Japan suddenly decided to make it really easy for foreigners to vote and run for office there would be some very large concerns from the population. Doing so would mean a much larger wave of foreigners coming into Japan and that will undoubtedly cause issues with social cohesion and assimilation and overall governance.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Thu May 19, 2022 12:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I believe there is a genetic component to dental hygiene. I have a spotty record with flossing (am better now than before) but I've never had a cavity and have overall healthy teeth and gums. I went in for a check up and teeth cleaning last year having not seen a dentist for 13 years and my teeth were essentially fine.

Obviously I brush my teeth 2-3x a day depending on if I eat lunch or not. And I use mouth wash.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:08 pm
I brush 3x a day. I brush when I first wake up ~2am...I brush before going to work ~630a...and I brush before bed ~8pm

I brush, floss, use a tongue scraper, then use mouth wash every time. I have excellent teeth and gums yada yada. The dentists always talk about how good my oral hygiene is. I LOVE when my teeth are smooth and slick because they are clean and my mouth is minty.
Damn bro that's a little much. I brush when I wakeup and after my evening meal. If I brush my teeth after breakfast I'll have that weird toothpaste taste in my mouth and after that my thong just is weird. Don't know how to say it. I always eat something after I brush my teeth in the morning.

I also floss and use my toothbrush to brush my tongue (has a special setting for it).
Really good toothbrush I would highly recommend it Oral-B iO 9n. Best €150 I've ever spend on my teeth.
Last edited by Haohmaru on Wed May 18, 2022 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Damn bro that's a little much. I brush when I wakeup and after my evening meal. If I brush my teeth after breakfast I'll have that weird toothpaste taste in my mouth and after that my thong just is weird. Don't know how to say it. I always eat something after I brush my teeth in the morning.

I also floss and use my toothbrush to brush my tongue (has a special setting for it).
Really good toothbrush I would highly recommend it Oral-B iO 9n. Best €150 I've ever spend on my teeth.

@DM, yeah that's true plus your diet plays an important role as well obviously. Some people are just lucky with good teeth. I have really straight and nice teeth, but they aren't the whitest. I'm not gonna whiten them, cause I've read and heard that it damages your teeth and my teeth look good as is.
killacross

Post by killacross »

We have these...significantly less costly than ~$150

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4100 Rechargeable Electric Power Toothbrush, Black, HX6810/50

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078G ... =UTF8&th=1
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cut down on eating pussy bro
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Holy god this looks like shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gim2kprjL50

She-Hulk is without a doubt the best of the tokenized characters. She started out as a token (female Hulk) but they (John Byrne especially) really fleshed her out into her own character but WTF is this? That is awful...AWFUL CG. And the thing is, they didn't need to do that with SH. They could've used some CG to enhance her combined with make-up and camera tricks but holy god. Also, classic She-Hulk absolutely LOVES being She-Hulk and was all about that superhero life and living like a hot as fuck, statuesque green woman, originally she never returned to her regular human form because she loved being She-Hulk so much. It seems like they are going in that direction in the show but she started off that way.

I'm sure eye-rolling moments will weave their way into the show as every other one has. Her little quip about being a woman is one sign.

Marvel and Star Wars share the same problem (figures, same company) and that it's just product now. Star Wars before Disney and Marvel before Disney had some aspect of art and love for the material but this is just assembly line garbage because they know that people will (for the time being and it's slowly starting to change) just consume this trash. They are 0 for 6 in terms of the quality of their TV shows.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

I've got great teeth, never had a cavity, but my problem is my gums, and more specifically, the bottom front 6 in the back, I guess i don't brush those as well as the top or the rest of my mouth as I had quite a bit of plaque buildup there at my gum line and the dentist had to aggressively clean those
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:58 pm Cut down on eating pussy bro
NEVER!! it keeps my breath fresh and mouth moist.

I mean...we all know how you keep your teeth white
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

With the juice? San you dirty dog you
killacross

Post by killacross »

....let's just call it "Baby Formula"
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:26 pm
So, I want to understand your reply in relation to mine. If I understand it, the great replacement theory is the same thing as a person saying that they have concerns about illegal immigration and want people that do immigrate to assimilate to the culture?
This was a failure on my part, I didn't flesh out my response very well and I got caught up in correcting the misconception that the foundational concept of "Replacement Theory" contained an antisemitic element; which it does not.
I didn't mean to imply anyone who takes a skeptical approach to immigration and the various changing demographics, on top of the broader implications that spring from that, is subscribing to thte theory.

If that alone was at the heart of the concept, I would have no problem with it. What I have a problem with is the incessant fearmongering and demagoguery perpetrated nightly by talking heads - such as Tucker Carlson - who do genuinely subscribe to the belief( or makes a convincing show of it) that powerful institutions and organizations are working diligently to reorient entire generational voting blocs, all for the singular purpose of consolidating power. And that these voting blocs, primarily 3rd world immigrants, would constitute an unassailable majority sometime in the near future, thereby granting the supposed party behind this subtle manipulation plenary power at the ballot box to remake this country into something utterly unrecognizable.

I do believe that the Democrats want more immigration for votes, you'd have to be an idiot not to concede that's not a factor, but the idea that that is their primary purpose rather than simply a bonus is a bridge too far to me. I can't get on board this nativist fear Carlson taps into, because quite frankly I see it for what it is; a fear tactic to mobilize traditional voting bases. I don't even think he believes it, but he knows spewing that bile is an effective tool to rile up an already disenfranchised-feeling demographic.

That said, ultimately the argument is moot.
If immigrants overwhelmingly voted the other way, this entire conversation would be inverted.
This big debate we're currently having about the existential threat this poses has nothing to do with "Who does the voting" But rather "Who they're voting for".
Anyone who suggests otherwise is being brazenly dishonest.

Digital Masta wrote: This is literally every country on earth. I can tell you that if Japan suddenly decided to make it really easy for foreigners to vote and run for office there would be some very large concerns from the population. Doing so would mean a much larger wave of foreigners coming into Japan and that will undoubtedly cause issues with social cohesion and assimilation and overall governance.
I agree it would be quite shocking for the country of japan, but in my opinion not for the reasons you think. Japan (as you know better than I do) is one of the most ethnically homogenized countries in the world, with (from the stat i can recall) 93% being ethnically Japanese. Of course a country like that would be more deeply impacted by looser immigration policies (although incidentally, Abe was a lot more Liberal on that subject than his predecessors during his tenure, i'm obliged to point out..... ) and would probably be the country most pointed to when discussing the inherent "Dangers" (in a hypothetical scenario in which Japan loosened its borders even more) of the policy.

The U.S is not japan, the U.S is the gold standard for what a melting pot should be. No other country in recorded history has assimilated more immigrants. One of my biggest culture shocks coming here in fact, was experiencing the casual way in which Americans talk about their genetic lineage. Nobody did that in Ireland, you didn't inject politely into conversation that you were "Half italian, quarter Mexican - quarter swedish" like it was just a completely normal thing to say.

That was what made America Unique, and that is what will continue to make it extraordinary.