There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

Haohmaru wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:36 pm I don't get it..
They are making gay jokes... And it's been 20 years

Completely unacceptable and I'm triggered.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:42 pm
Haohmaru wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:36 pm I don't get it..
They are making gay jokes... And it's been 20 years

Completely unacceptable and I'm triggered.
Hahah how did I not catch that.
You know that gay joke you made 20 years ago? Well consider yourself cancelled haha. The fuck kinda world do we live in today
killacross

Post by killacross »

Haohmaru wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:10 pm Hahah how did I not catch that.
You know that gay joke you made 20 years ago? Well consider yourself cancelled haha. The fuck kinda world do we live in today
Also.. I think that actor is straight. Heterosexual actors playing gay characters is an issue and is a cause of suicide. They are literally killing people and I'm triggered
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:40 pm @DM, that's the way to go after a certain age. You can never go wrong with tailored suits. Don't be afraid to match different colors. A lot of people go with the safe one color.
Also combine the trousers with nice polo's or sweaters. There are so many choices. Just be brave and give it a go.

Damn I feel like the store clerk from rush hour 2 giving you 2 black guys clothing advice.

https://youtu.be/YFTbj6DJbGQ
Oh, I'm well aware of how to dress, menswear is something I've been following for years. It was just a matter of the internet and my wallet reaching a point where they matched allowing me to get what I wanted.

And you're right about how bad Americans dress...particularly when we go abroad, it's the worst. I was talking to a guy I work with (also American) and we were talking about how we can recognize the American tourist right away (back when Japan allowed tourists) because they dress so poorly.

And despite what many believe, many Japanese have terrible style, young women in particular. There is this trend among young Japanese women and I call it "garbage bag style" where they were large oversized "one-pieces" which make them look like amoebae. Meaning they have no shape. So you have these slim women wearing garbage bags destroying any and all sense of the shape of their bodies. It makes them look bigger, which typically no woman wants.

Look, you don't have to wear revealing clothes or anything like that but FIT IS KING! Just wear clothes that fit you correctly.

If anyone's actually interested I'll post a list of the current brands I'm digging (that I've either bought from or are looking to buy from in the future).
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:40 pm Also.. I think that actor is straight. Heterosexual actors playing gay characters is an issue and is a cause of suicide. They are literally killing people and I'm triggered
Dude are you kidding me. That's Arie from entourage. He's fucking awesome.
Digital Masta wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:49 pm Oh, I'm well aware of how to dress, menswear is something I've been following for years. It was just a matter of the internet and my wallet reaching a point where they matched allowing me to get what I wanted.

And you're right about how bad Americans dress...particularly when we go abroad, it's the worst. I was talking to a guy I work with (also American) and we were talking about how we can recognize the American tourist right away (back when Japan allowed tourists) because they dress so poorly.

And despite what many believe, many Japanese have terrible style, young women in particular. There is this trend among young Japanese women and I call it "garbage bag style" where they were large oversized "one-pieces" which make them look like amoebae. Meaning they have no shape. So you have these slim women wearing garbage bags destroying any and all sense of the shape of their bodies. It makes them look bigger, which typically no woman wants.

Look, you don't have to wear revealing clothes or anything like that but FIT IS KING! Just wear clothes that fit you correctly.

If anyone's actually interested I'll post a list of the current brands I'm digging (that I've either bought from or are looking to buy from in the future).
Dude when I was in Japan people were looking at me the entire time. Of course I'm tall, blond and have blue eyes, but they were digging the style.
I lmao when this American guy came to visit one of my brothers japanese friends.
Did you come to backup the jungle or to see Tokyo. Like you said you can immediately tell when someones from America.

As for dressing up. Yeah economy is important, but don't underestimate how far you can go with just Zara and other cheaper stores.
I totally agree with you though. If I had more money and motivation in high school I would've been swimming in pussy.
But then again I was way too lazy to give a fuck about pursuing women.
Was way too busy with studying and football.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Haohmaru wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:12 am Dude are you kidding me. That's Arie from entourage. He's fucking awesome.
You keep calling me "Dude". While I was born male, and identify as "he/him"...the fact that you feel so comfortable assuming my gender is problematic and I'm triggered.

I've been out of the game for years.. But I was very, VERY successful with the ladies in my day. Confidence and personality honestly go a lot further than just money, clothes, or colognes. Also, I was scratching on the whole red pill thing a decade plus ago. I operated around the fringes basically... But wasn't completely emerged like the YouTubes says you have to be today. Essentially, I'd make it known and obvious that the women were not special or important.. And they had to impress me. But none of the whole... Women are unlimitedly hypergamous and replaceable stuff of today. Then if course.. Social media wasn't like it is today either.

Either way, you had to deliver and put it down. Then word about you gets around
Last edited by killacross on Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:03 am
Haohmaru wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:12 am Dude are you kidding me. That's Arie from entourage. He's fucking awesome.
You keep calling me "Dude". While I was born male, and identify as "he/him"...the fact that you feel so comfortable assuming my gender is problematic and I'm triggered.

I've been out of the game for years.. But I was very, VERY successful with the ladies in my day. Confidence and personality honestly go a lot further than just money, clothes, or colognes. Also, I was scratching on the whole red pill thing a decade plus ago. I operated around the fringes basically... But wasn't completely emerged like the YouTubes says you have to be today. Essentially, I'd make it known and obvious that the women were not special or important.. And they had to impress me. But none of the whole... Women are unlimitedly hypergamous and replaceable stuff of today. Then if course.. Social media wasn't like it is today either.

Either way, you had to deliver and put it down. Then word about you gets
True, but when you're a student at 17 live at home and make about 400 a month there's just so much you can do.
I didn't hit full potential anyway till I was about 22.

I wonder if there are really people nowadays that react like that when you call them dude haha. Like how am I supposed to react when someone tells me that? I seriously wouldn't even bother and walk away. Fuck that I'm out peace.
killacross

Post by killacross »

But we were all broke. We were all college students... But I did mes work this one lady that was 60ish when I was 20/21. I remember she would always say.. I'm almost 3x your age.

She was a freak though... And loved this dark meat.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:54 pm But we were all broke. We were all college students... But I did mes work this one lady that was 60ish when I was 20/21. I remember she would always say.. I'm almost 3x your age.

She must've been very attractive.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:54 pm But we were all broke. We were all college students... But I did mes work this one lady that was 60ish when I was 20/21. I remember she would always say.. I'm almost 3x your age.

Hahah 60ish. Nah man I couldn't. You're something else haha.
killacross

Post by killacross »

She was a fitness instructor as her career. She took great care of her body and health. I remember she had this fading dark brown hair with gray peaking thru (I suspect now that it was professionally dyed because of the age.. But I didn't think about it at the time) .. And she had these piercing blue/green eyes. I really remember the eyes. She looked something like a less plastic Demi Moore or Jennifer Connelly. I remember I did not like her voice though.. She was loud.. And it was nasally...

I had to have been 21 because we met her at a bar during the day. She and her daughter were there. She was moving to the Raleigh area from New Jersey or New York. Somewhere north east.

The buddy went after the daughter.. I was supposed to wingman and jump on the grenade.

But she was alot of fun. I was grimy and a hoe in my younger years.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Halle Berry, Selma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez are all over 50 years old. So if you say she was anywhere as fit as one of em I'll get it. Otherwise you're the biggest whore on tal hahah.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I probably am. I don't really talk about it... Because I don't regret it.. But not really proud of it now either. I've lost count/stopped counting...

It's why I have stories about my 3 threesomes. And even crazier ones. I've lived a wild life.

She wasn't plastic. She didn't have crazy curves.. Just a sleek, athletic build. I'm thinking Gabrielle Union, Taraji P Henson, Kelly Rowland type

Just a generic, fit, firm, attractive body. She had a nicer body than most young girls you see today because she actually spent time in the gym. Plus I thought her freckles/liver spots were cute
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Okay you're safe, but barely.

Threesomes.. are they even any good? You have to have 2 crazy bitches to be able to enjoy a threesome or else it will just become a show and you doing all the work.
killacross

Post by killacross »

3somes are awkward as fuck!! Seriously.
killacross wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:14 am hmm...I've had the pleasure to have 3 threesomes in my youth. All 3 were awkward as fuck....But the 1st time. Ugh. the two girls were kissing. Pulled out my meat. First girl kissed it. Licked it...second girl took it. Kissed it. Put her mouth on it...and then choked as I shot down her throat.
...wildest 10 seconds of my life. Still haunts me to this day.

2nd time was uneventful really. Barely remember it. And we were drinking so sometimes I wonder if I was imagining. Honestly if I wasnt drinking...it probably wouldnt have happened. They were both 4/10s.

Last one did in a relationship. We weren't really dating...but we were "exclusive" (kinda a FWB thing -- but I really liked her). Drinking again and I think it was her idea honestly. It was her best friend and roommate. I came same time/with her best friend. Apparently, she couldn't handle that. Then all the crazy, CRAZY jealous accusations came and the relationship spiraled from there. We were together like 8 months...and done in like a week afterwards. Then she started stalking me and such. The roommate contacted me like 2 yrs later. I smashed again...and then we went our separate ways.
^^from Jan 2020 -- at least I'm consistent :lol: :lol:
killacross wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:39 pm I was a ho in a previous life. It was my biggest red flag in relationships
^^ very consistent
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Thinking about getting the manscape shaver to shave my nut sacs?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Why is that a question?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I've been taking care of that area since I was 15, well before I had ever seen a real vagina.

Also, back on the whole style stuff, I've come to accept that I have an obsession with bags as well. I'm steadily growing my bag collection. Part of this comes from being a photographer so I had to search for quality bags to carry my stuff around in and then that took me down a rabbit hole. I have a sling bag from Peak Design for small everyday carry type stuff. I've got a sleek backpack from Incase that holds a lot of stuff and can be used for everyday carry when I want to hold more stuff, it can also be used for trips and all that. I just got a nice leather weekender bag for trips as well.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Hahah why is that even a question San.

@DM, I didn't even have hair down there when I was 15 lol
killacross

Post by killacross »

You bloomed late. I bloomed early. Lost my virginity at 11/12. Shout out to you Tiffany Boston!! She was a little older...like 14/15.

I am the worst type of hairy man. I can grow a full head of hair (no bald or thin spots). My arms, legs, chest, back are not hairy at all -- it looks like I have none unless the sunlight hits it just right. I can't grow a full beard. My mustache, goatee , and armpit hair are not thick.

But from my belly button to the back of my ass crack -- I can grow a shag carpet diaper.... in like 2 weeks' time. I've been shaving my boys since like 12/13.
Last edited by killacross on Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.