There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Resurface vid of Will and Jada: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout ... urce=share

I hate this cunt Jada even more now and it just reinforces what I knew all along. I think I pity The Fresh Prince more than loss of respect now. The dude is trap, fuck that Will RUN!!!!
killacross wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:15 pm Exciting times
.. Wife is pregnant with #3. Had the ultrasound 10 mins ago.

Strong heartbeat!! Phew!!
I thought you only had 1 kid? Congrats again!
killacross

Post by killacross »

Yes. 1 daughter.

We had a miscarriage late last year
So pregnancy #3... Because it was still my child even if they didn't make it :cry:
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Didn’t wanna post this in the Berserk thread and give any false hope but, the next volume will be the final release of Beserk…….. it’s truly over.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Colep924 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:40 pm Didn’t wanna post this in the Berserk thread and give any false hope but, the next volume will be the final release of Beserk…….. it’s truly over.
I still haven't read that last chapter, so wierd.....
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

It's really unbelievable. I never thought that Berserk would come to an end like this. Can't believe we'll never got to end this manga that we've been enjoying for decades.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I was just thinking yesterday if Bezos cell phone can get hacked, what's the point of me purchasing any Spyware, antivirus, or VPN lol? A false sense of security like locking your doors. I may as well go back to a Blackberry phone. Those never got hacked, the culture war and newer fancy tech dug their grave, although they are a software and cybersecurity company now.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:50 pm I was just thinking yesterday if Bezos cell phone can get hacked, what's the point of me purchasing any Spyware, antivirus, or VPN lol? A false sense of security like locking your doors.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:11 am
San Goku wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:50 pm I was just thinking yesterday if Bezos cell phone can get hacked, what's the point of me purchasing any Spyware, antivirus, or VPN lol? A false sense of security like locking your doors.
🙂🙂🙂🙂😉😉😉
killacross

Post by killacross »

I need to post the same. Not amused San.. Not amused 🤣
killacross

Post by killacross »

Ugh... Rich people problems

Next time we buy a house... Going directly to a builder and negotiationg/designing every detail
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:15 pm Ugh... Rich people problems

Next time we buy a house... Going directly to a builder and negotiationg/designing every detail
Takes longer but you get what you want.
killacross

Post by killacross »

It's not even that.. It's the attitude of the builder when he's got people lined up

I'm on the other side. He says... I wanna meet on a Tuesday at 1p...I'm like.. I have to work.. Can we meet on a Friday?

He says.. I wanna go to the beach...so, no

I'm about to give this fuck $600k... It takes me 6 years to make 600k..and actually more because of taxes. Offer me 600k and I'll be ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME... and I may do some thangs... As long as you can't film it

Ya kno

... All of the builders have been like this. I'm waiting for the next recession to wipe them all out. Hope they go bankrupt. Also hope I have a little more money saved to. Buy another rental... But probably not likely
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Not Iago! R.I.P Gilbert Gottfried, loved his annoying voice lol.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:27 pm Offer me 600k and I'll be ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME... and I may do some thangs... As long as you can't film it

Ya kno

... All of the builders have been like this. I'm waiting for the next recession to wipe them all out. Hope they go bankrupt. Also hope I have a little more money saved to. Buy another rental... But probably not likely
We're having this exact same problem in the land surveying world. "kids" that were given money from their parents to become "property developers". Really fucking annoying when i'm supposed to meet these fucks on a site and they're not there. How the fuck are you running a job site and not being on site? Million dollar custom home being finished and this latest fuck I have to deal with is in florida for the week instead of making sure this house gets finished and all the paperwork is finalized.

If i'm meeting you on site at 11am, i'm going to be there at 10:45 and you bet your ass if you don't show up i'm billing you for 3 hours of my time, even if it's only 15 minutes away from my office.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:27 pm It's not even that.. It's the attitude of the builder when he's got people lined up

I'm on the other side. He says... I wanna meet on a Tuesday at 1p...I'm like.. I have to work.. Can we meet on a Friday?

He says.. I wanna go to the beach...so, no

I'm about to give this fuck $600k... It takes me 6 years to make 600k..and actually more because of taxes. Offer me 600k and I'll be ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME... and I may do some thangs... As long as you can't film it

Ya kno

That's really frustrating and fucked.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross

Post by killacross »

.. 81 million votes
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:43 pm .. 81 million votes
The joke will run till the end of time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://www.ign.com/articles/activision ... sten-hines

Blizzard creating fake jobs. Because they want to be like, "LOOK WE'RE A GOOD COMPANY GUYS!" after the recent string of problems.

"Kristen Hines will join Activision Blizzard from April 25, 2022, and already has her sights set on increasing the number of women and non-binary employees by 50%."

God, representation is such trash. It really assumes that we are all robots with the same thoughts, feelings, and background because we happen to look similar to each other or share some other trait. It's basically a quota system.

I'm waiting for those sewage cleaning companies to hire their Diversity and Inclusion officer...to get more women and non-binary people cleaning the sewers of NYC...oh wait.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Man just found out my younger cousin made it to an Ivy league school (Harvard) and playing basketball 🏀. He's making the family proud. Last time I hung out with him was years ago in Japan.