There we go

Haohmaru

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

And then you have Xander saying this is all good. What kind of bullshit is this. How you supposed to compete against that. Same with that one MMA fighter who was everyone's ass. And with fighting technique can make up for power more than in swimming.

The first matrix will forever remain as one of the best movies ever. As for the new one.. yeah no thanks. Even though I'm a big Keanu fan, I'm not going to sit through a 2 hour movie if I get even a little smell of lbgh alphabet propagenda.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Don Lemon texted Smollet during attack? Lol: https://youtu.be/cZBD9YmUcFo
killacross

Post by killacross »

killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:15 am Don Lemon texted Smollet during attack? Lol: https://youtu.be/cZBD9YmUcFo
did you watch that video? it says texted during attack INVESTIGATION (the anchor misspoke)

it says DL texted him after the fact to say the police did not believe his story. Basically giving him the heads up that shit was about to hit the fan

..but instead, Smollet doubled down
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

I'm saving this.
killacross wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:44 am
San Goku wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:15 am Don Lemon texted Smollet during attack? Lol: https://youtu.be/cZBD9YmUcFo
did you watch that video? it says texted during attack INVESTIGATION (the anchor misspoke)

it says DL texted him after the fact to say the police did not believe his story. Basically giving him the heads up that shit was about to hit the fan

..but instead, Smollet doubled down
This nigga really got up on the stand and said he didn't stage a hate crime? Going for the quadruple down.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

This is golden AZ AG ask reporter about their STD status.

Link: https://youtu.be/v0DW9m0q6sI
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:52 pm

I'm saving this.
The mixed track and field where she lost that lead just hurts my soul though

I mean nothing would have changed if they changed the order
... But GEEZUS!!
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:31 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:52 pm

I'm saving this.
The mixed track and field where she lost that lead just hurts my soul though

I mean nothing would have changed if they changed the order
... But GEEZUS!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of ... s_(tennis)

just watched your video all the way through, at 7 minutes in the 2 girls vs 1 guy juijitsu match, he ain't complaining, he had boobs in his face for a good solid minute there, no wonder it took him longer to arm bar them
killacross

Post by killacross »

Verdict reached on Jussie. Just not released yet

.. I think he's going to jail for 3 years and will get out in a few months for good behavior and overcrowding (I'm calling the same thing for Allison Mack)

**UPDATE**
Found him guilty
...racist ass, homophobic ass jury :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...also -- it's amazing how all the talk about being attacked by white people screaming this is MAGA country has vanished from all of the stories.

**Edit**
In more important news... Anyone watching Wheels of Time and can give a review?
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Haohmaru wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:35 am And then you have Xander saying this is all good. What kind of bullshit is this. How you supposed to compete against that. Same with that one MMA fighter who was everyone's ass. And with fighting technique can make up for power more than in swimming.
Is she fully transitioned? Does she still have a testosterone advantage? Does her body have some other advantage that no woman can have? If she's not transitioned, still has a testosterone advantage, or has some other advantage that no woman can have then no, she shouldn't be able to compete. If she's the equivalent of a really tall or freak of a woman, then sure.
Digital Masta wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:32 am But hey, Lia's living her best life, crushing the competition by 38 seconds. Is that even possible at that level in same-sex competition? I mean what's the average difference between first and second typically? From less than a second to what 2 seconds?
She beat the next best *teammate* by 38 seconds, not the next best racer. That happens. She's also much slower than records that future Olympians set.

Let me ask y'all something - if we make trans people compete by their sex, how the hell are women supposed to beat someone who is athletic and transitioned to a man? If a straight man or woman gets surgery that makes them better at their sport as a treatment for some other condition, should they be automatically disqualified from their sport for getting it?
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:47 pm This is fundamentally my contention with you. We are watching two entirely different TV shows. If you said "politicians" I'd be like...yeah that's right. But saying Republicans inherently means that Democrats are not doing this even though we've been through almost two years of them making science political with them COVID and over the past few years with basic biology. Then they spent four years making shit up about Trump, specifically Russian collusion and they just spent a year making shit up about a 17-year old boy and before that a bunch of high school kids. (I'm including the entire Democratic establishment in this).
I don't watch TV, so I don't know what you're watching. If it's Tucker please stop. I'm not saying Democratic politicians aren't, I'm saying that it's on a different scale. If Democrats were close to permanently locking down a branch of government by rigging voting I'd be all over them (especially if it was rigging it against the popular vote, which R's are currently doing). Republicans are also setting up the ability to ignore voters and put up their own electors at the state level in states like Michigan and Arizona (see: recent voting laws). Here's a man who got a Pulitzer for his writing on Snowden writing about it: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... on/620843/ (ignore his loaded/opinionated statements, read about what has happened and what the laws passed do).

Democrats didn't make science political with COVID - Trump did. He attempted to withhold aid from states, especially blue ones, to try to boost his base. He talked about how it wasn't dangerous and that it was no big deal. Democrats saw the opportunity for an easy win by just siding with health professionals, so they jumped on it. Trump can rightfully take credit for pushing the vaccine... but he got booed for telling people to take it.

There WAS Russian collusion. The Mueller report said so (if you don't read the whole thing, at least read the conclusions). Mueller concluded that there was collusion, but he wasn't sure his group had the power to charge a sitting president so he left it up to the AG to make that call. Barr, who Trump appointed in part because he believed in executive power, said "no collusion." The whole political theater around it also COMPLETELY obfuscated the other problems around Russian tampering, which is what Mueller was trying to focus on when questioned in front of Congress, even though those other problems greatly outweighed the impact of any collusion.

Yes, sometimes D's made up shit about Trump and it pissed me off because they didn't even need to. The man was a serial liar. If Democrats would get off their identity politics fetish and actually go after issues maybe they'd actually get somewhere. Trump literally said so much stupid, objectively wrong shit that it looked like he was getting targeted and attacked, so he played it off that way. He was only getting called on his bullshit.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:43 am
Haohmaru wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:35 am And then you have Xander saying this is all good. What kind of bullshit is this. How you supposed to compete against that. Same with that one MMA fighter who was everyone's ass. And with fighting technique can make up for power more than in swimming.
Is she fully transitioned? Does she still have a testosterone advantage? Does her body have some other advantage that no woman can have? If she's not transitioned, still has a testosterone advantage, or has some other advantage that no woman can have then no, she shouldn't be able to compete. If she's the equivalent of a really tall or freak of a woman, then sure.
A freak of a woman is still a woman and that's something other women understand and accept. Also, this freak of a woman would still get walloped by the male version in her sport. A 7' WNBA woman would still get dunked on 10/10 times by a 6'4'' NBA player
She beat the next best *teammate* by 38 seconds, not the next best racer...
My mistake, but not really relevant. Wouldn't that make the teammate the best swimmer on the team, then?
That happens.
When? At that level of competition among women when is the second-best 38 seconds slower than the best? They wouldn't even be on the team. Hell the entire team wouldn't be on the team.
She's also much slower than records that future Olympians set
So?
Let me ask y'all something - if we make trans people compete by their sex, how the hell are women supposed to beat someone who is athletic and transitioned to a man? If a straight man or woman gets surgery that makes them better at their sport as a treatment for some other condition, should they be automatically disqualified from their sport for getting it?
My answer:

I don't care.

We can cross that bridge when we get to it.

Maybe that means these trans men don't ever get to compete with women because of that, would that suck for them? Sure, but you also made the choice to alter your body to a degree that it creates advantages beyond the natural advantages that biology accounts for so...oh well. Maybe because trans men are virtually no threat to actual men in the sports world( because biology is real however it may make for men feeling awkward in the locker room) they compete with men, it would have to be sport dependent because a trans man would still likely get crushed in fighting related sports and the like or maybe there are trans leagues.

I don't fundamentally care.

(I'm not saying they are the same because they ARE NOT)But back in 1820 if you said, "Hey, slavery is morally wrong. People cannot be property." there were plenty of people that said, "Well, how will we survive without it? Who will pick the cotton, the fruits, and the sugar cane? It's just how society works!"

The correct answer would have been, "I don't know and I don't care. I just know that it is a moral evil. We'll figure out the rest."

This is like the "BUT WHO WILL BUILD THE ROADS?!" question when mentioning the illegitimacy and evil of the state. My answer is the same. I don't care how we'll build the roads, people will figure it out, I just know the state is illegitimate. I don't need to have the solution to everything to know that allowing this to continue is wrong.

In this case, it's not necessarily at the level of "moral evil" but it's wrong and I don't really care about how they compete in the absence of this current situation. Maybe that makes me evil or wrong but ah well.

In no universe do we make sweeping changes for the infinitesimal that's not how society functions because it makes zero sense. Especially when there is no NEGATIVE (key being negative) right being violated.

I don't watch TV, so I don't know what you're watching. If it's Tucker please stop.
Are you attempting to be cute or did you genuinely not get that by "TV show" I meant life and the events unfolding before us.? If it's the former, you can fuck right off, if it's the latter then I'll clarify. We're watching the same TV show(life and unfolding events) but somehow we come out with vastly different ideas on what we just watched. That's what I mean by "watching different TV shows." Of course, there will be some variation but we're like on entirely different planets of difference.
Bunch of stuff about politics, voting, those more evil republicans, righteous Democrats, and orange man bad
You do remember you're talking to an anarchist, right? Remember, I'm the "The State is morally evil and illegitimate" guy so all that voting shit means nothing to me. It's all bullshit which is why I've said in the past that people need to work on themselves so they can have more options to say "Fuck this. I'm out." (whatever form that takes for that person)

My main point is that you seem to hold the Democrats as "better" when they're not and currently in today's political climate I'd say they are worse because they think they have the people on their side so they are going for broke. Republicans are just chicken shits that ultimately do nothing and just do the same shit just less of it.

As Michael Malice says, "Conservatism is just progressivism driving the speed limit."

Also, about that article, you can't ignore his opinions and "just read the article" they are intertwined with each other.

But we're ultimately talking in circles again, you will NEVER convince me and I will NEVER convince you so why bother? This isn't fun. It's really not. I don't think you just have a different approach, I think you're just flat out wrong in the way you see things (COVID, the role of government, most politics, alphabet mafia politics) I'm sure you feel the same about me. That's fine. We are in separate tribes. As I've said before, doesn't mean our tribes can't interact where things align, but when they don't, you stay in your sandbox and I'll stay in mine. If we choose to mix a little bit of our sand then cool, that's our choice but we should not be forced to mix sandboxes.

I may have said this before and I know this would likely never happen but if we were ever in a situation where we both had daughters in some kind of league together and the trans athlete situation came up where this affected our daughters. And you are like "Yah!" and I'm like, "Nay!" you can best believe I'd do everything I could in a legal, non-aggression principle-following way to make sure you didn't get what you wanted.

Same for COVID (where I think you are the most wrong in terms of government overreach and power)
Same for all other things we disagree on

Or...(the more likely situation)

I'd go somewhere else. Which is my focus now, having the resources to do that.

EDIT: In other controversial news

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/08/us/c ... state.html

I'm of the opinion that I don't actually care if Roe v Wade is overturned and I don't care if there are stricter abortion laws because there will be 20-30 states that will either be less restrictive or allow you to kill your baby right up it comes out the womb and even after if Virginia had its way.

I also think that instead of shouting about how much you love abortion (which is sick) you could just put your own money where your mouth is and create organizations that help women that live in the more restricted state go to free for all states where they can get the abortion. That's NOT what California is doing here. My idea means using your own private money, not taxpayer money.

Also "...state a sanctuary for women seeking abortions" is such a sick, twisted combination of words.

Also, can we agree (rhetorical question, I already know the answer) that there are now three camps? Pro-life, Pro-choice (where I used to be but the arguments fall apart under any real scrutiny) and then now pro-abortion which actively celebrates abortion.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Xandor at this point I don't even know anymore if you're just writing stuff purely because you like debating or if your opinion is just sooo much different than ours.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I don't think it's malicious at all... He's contarian by nature because he genuinely believes it pushes the conversation

He IS left leaning... But again, not an extremist (which is what I care about. I generally don't engage with extremists except to mock them - on both sides)

And again... Polar opposite to DM because he feels you should have the conversation FOREVER until everyone agrees... DM believes you should have the conversation until you hit that ad nauseum point... Then just longer bother

I'm closer to DMs stance... But I can see and respect what XX brings to the conversation

My strategy is that if it's something I'm interested in or care about strong enough, I'll argue it... Otherwise, read the text walls... Reflect upon it for 30ish seconds... Then move on in life
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

We used to all agree on reality. Now we are calling a person that is clearly a dude a 'she' and words like 'transitioning'. I miss those days.

@DM at the very least the media should just call abortion murder leave it at that whether you want to or not. When I was younger I encouraged a girl to do it, thought I dodged a bullet (and I did). Felt guilty as fuck after (as I should) cause I understood I took away life. I know it messed her up a bit. I remember out of the blue she msg me and I just mentioned my boy and showed her a pic (cause proud new papa). Haven't heard back from her since, think I unintentionally opened back up some wounds at that moment.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Weird
My stance has always been...I'm perfectly fine with abortion -- except as a form of birth control. I would never do it or encourage others to...and I am also in the camp of calling it "murder" vs a "medical procedure". I think we touched on this a little earlier with people saying "fetus" vs "baby"
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:26 am Weird
My stance has always been...I'm perfectly fine with abortion -- except as a form of birth control. I would never do it or encourage others to...and I am also in the camp of calling it "murder" vs a "medical procedure". I think we touched on this a little earlier with people saying "fetus" vs "baby"
Which is what over 99% of abortions are used for. I'm not okay with it but the boat on outlawing it sailed long ago. But if you can't support a baby then STOP FUCKING!

PUT THE DICK DOWN!

Btw, I don't enjoy writing walls of text. It's just that on this forum I write like I speak and I don't want to be misunderstood so I end up writing a lot. But I do get into some pretty intense ranting in person, but it's also much easier to digest that way too. I'm pretty passionate about the things I care about.

And damn it...sometimes I fall victim to XX dark magic and engage when I know better. Somehow I learned to manage it well in regards to COVID but other things just sometimes get me. But then I'll just stop mid-debate and talk about something entirely different because I don't want to do it anymore.
killacross

Post by killacross »

99%? I don't believe that, but don't have any research to back it up. There is a such a glut of government money for irresponsible, single mothers.... That deadbeat fathers can exist.

Personally, that's where the focus should be. Cut off the welfare programs for fatherless kids in 3 years' time. That way... If you are pregnant now... You're covered, and no reason to complain. But get pregnant 3 years from now... You have some tough choices to make. Imp, it'll be eye opening to see anyone argue against that...

It would dry up the easy pussy market overnight. Also, child support needs an overhaul where you need a DNA match to start taking these peoples' money. And just tax líen the shit outta the deadbeats. If 20% of men have 80% of the kids... And that 20% is not all financially fit. It'll dry up the raggedy dick market overnight too.

But there are so few consequences for shitty decisions... It boggles me
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:38 pm 99%? I don't believe that, but don't have any research to back it up. There is a such a glut of government money for irresponsible, single mothers.... That deadbeat fathers can exist.

Personally, that's where the focus should be. Cut off the welfare programs for fatherless kids in 3 years' time. That way... If you are pregnant now... You're covered, and no reason to complain. But get pregnant 3 years from now... You have some tough choices to make. Imp, it'll be eye opening to see anyone argue against that...

It would dry up the easy pussy market overnight. Also, child support needs an overhaul where you need a DNA match to start taking these peoples' money. And just tax líen the shit outta the deadbeats. If 20% of men have 80% of the kids... And that 20% is not all financially fit. It'll dry up the raggedy dick market overnight too.

But there are so few consequences for shitty decisions... It boggles me
To be fair it's hyperbole.

Trying to just find a set of stats on this is frustrating but this site has this listed

https://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_a ... tatistics/

<0.5% Victim of rape
3% Fetal health problems
4% Physical health problems
4% Would interfere with education or career
7% Not mature enough to raise a child
8% Don't want to be a single mother
19% Done having children
23% Can't afford a baby
25% Not ready for a child
6% Other

86% of these numbers are for convenience reasons, which as far as I'm concerned is a form of birth control. I left out rape, fetal and physical health, and other. These were not rape, these were people making poor decisions and now their baby pays the price for it.

And even fetal health might be a bit hard to define because what does that mean? That the kid had down syndrome? Or something really crazy that would basically result in death soon after birth?

Florida records a reason for every abortion

.01% The pregnancy resulted from an incestuous relationship
.14% The woman was raped
.27% The woman's life was endangered by the pregnancy
1.0% There was a serious fetal abnormality
1.48% The woman's physical health was threatened by the pregnancy
1.67% The woman's psychological health was threatened by the pregnancy
20.0% The woman aborted for social or economic reasons
75.4% No reason (elective)

75% elective. That's fucked.

But you're right, the incentive structure is all screwed up.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I wasn't clear
.. Except as the ONLY form of birth control
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

When you pull up the stats like that and it's in your face it's pretty eye opening. I definitely fall in the 20% for economic reasons (young at the time, no money). If I had the means it wouldn't have been a thought. I envisioned my almost to be as a girl oddly enough, think that's when I became guilty about it at the time.

To your guys point, definitely a conversation should be discussed about those stats and the question why and what does that say about our society as a whole.