There we go

Digital Masta

Re: There we go

Post by Digital Masta »

I always find it funny when people say white people don't have a culture. It's just so silly. The entirety of Europe begs to differ.
Ice(v)an

Post by Ice(v)an »

killacross wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:35 am I guess it escalated too quickly for me then...but I can see what you were saying
my fault...I interpreted it in bad faith. Because I didn't see it as..you think THAT'S bad..you should hear about this
I read it as -- everyone who says it isn't as bad is obviously the same as this most extreme [non-sensical] example

Edit: When people say white people have no culture...I'm linking this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJev1Rr ... e=emb_logo

Checkmate

What the fkk did you had me watch.... LMAO
killacross

Post by killacross »

...the shabooya roll call obviously
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

A second grade pep rally re-enactment?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Ice(v)an wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:40 am
killacross wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:35 am I guess it escalated too quickly for me then...but I can see what you were saying
my fault...I interpreted it in bad faith. Because I didn't see it as..you think THAT'S bad..you should hear about this
I read it as -- everyone who says it isn't as bad is obviously the same as this most extreme [non-sensical] example

Edit: When people say white people have no culture...I'm linking this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJev1Rr ... e=emb_logo

Checkmate

What the fkk did you had me watch.... LMAO
My name is SG, yeah... roll call...
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross

Post by killacross »

WTF is this with Elliott Page being plastered all over my homepages?

i still think he's kinda cute in that homeboy next door kinda way (no homo)

....I make me laugh
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:03 pm WTF is this with Elliott Page being plastered all over my homepages?

....I make me laugh
Ellen Page when it comes to social issues and politics is the living embodiment of this meme:

She just spouts nonsense and yes I'm saying she because she is in fact a woman despite calling herself, Elliot.

40 TRANS PEOPLE WERE MURDERED THIS YEAR!

Uh...Elliot, as far as I know, there is no indication that they were targeted because they were trans. They could've been shot during a mugging where the mugger just wanted their shit. Also while 40 people being murdered is terrible that's virtually nothing in the grand scheme of how many people die every day.

Walter Williams died. People talk about "black excellence" and hold idiots like LeBron James in high esteem but this dude was the real deal.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:09 pm
killacross wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:03 pm WTF is this with Elliott Page being plastered all over my homepages?

....I make me laugh
Ellen Page when it comes to social issues and politics is the living embodiment of this meme:

She just spouts nonsense and yes I'm saying she because she is in fact a woman despite calling herself, Elliot.

40 TRANS PEOPLE WERE MURDERED THIS YEAR!

Uh...Elliot, as far as I know, there is no indication that they were targeted because they were trans. They could've been shot during a mugging where the mugger just wanted their shit. Also while 40 people being murdered is terrible that's virtually nothing in the grand scheme of how many people die every day.

Walter Williams died. People talk about "black excellence" and hold idiots like LeBron James in high esteem but this dude was the real deal.
Me and the wife had an argument about Ellen cause she is very lefty. I told her I want to be identified as a Goku, Sasuke or Naruto. She said no you can't. I said why not what is the difference. She says you can but I would not have talked to you. I told her that she is a hypocrite <<< Not the whole argument but a snippet of how I tried to emphasize how crazy it is for her to identify as a man and society (the media) to just accept this as normal adult behavior.

Ya I'm getting it all over my homepage as well.

Just please don't make Umbrella Academy all about that now.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

China successfully lands spacecraft on moon.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5823155
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

So President Trump made a 48+ min video talking about his case for voter fraud.

Edit

Pretty much finished listening, he is finally showing he has a real case with stats and evidence lol. I know this type of claim he's making takes time to gather evidence.
killacross

Post by killacross »

“We’re likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January,” -Joe Biden

..now to tell my wife Christmas is canceled at the in-laws :D :D :D
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:03 pm
Pretty much finished listening, he is finally showing he has a real case with stats and evidence lol. I know this type of claim he's making takes time to gather evidence.
San........you're smarter than this.
He HAS NO CASE, nothing he said in that nearly 50 minute whining diatribe came anywhere close to showing actual evidence of the type of fraud he is alleging. There's a reason his legal team are not arguing fraud in their lawsuits; they don't have the evidence and lying to a judge is a YUUGE!! no no.

There is no drip drip drip of evidence with a "Conspiracy" of this magnitude, this would be the largest and most insidious election fraud scheme in the history of not just the US, but the fucking world. This would involve more than just election poll workers, it would have to include state and local officials, secretaries of states, state governors(Both Democrat and republican), election canvassers, Truck drivers, the US postal service, various country election boards, voting machine companies(even those not named Dominion) and his own fucking DOJ who has yet to find any evidence of widespread fraud.

Touting "Statistical analysis" and affidavits from zealous trump worshippers unafraid to be held liable for perjury by making unfalsifiable claims does not a case make.

This man is a petulant child digging his nails into the wall while bellowing at the top of his lungs as he's being carried out of a chucky cheese.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Just like with the moon landing hoax conspiracy, there would be way to many people involved for someone to not show up with actual evidence, especially in a time where everyone has a 10mp camera and a video recorder in their pocket.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:44 pm “We’re likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January,” -Joe Biden

..now to tell my wife Christmas is canceled at the in-laws :D :D :D
That seemed pretty absurd at first blush and I was tempted to mock him by equating it to Trump sharpie-adding Alabama to the hurricane path, but it turns out he's actually referencing the CDC director's comments yesterday where he said we could see 450k dead before February.

Of course 450k is only 200k more and Biden's statement should have said "by the end of January" to minimize confusion, but Biden gonna Biden. Out of sheer curiosity I wonder how many of his gaffes stem from his stutter or him compensating for it (I'm not trying to excuse them, just wondering if that's a thing or not).

One site (NY Times?) had an estimate of when you'll get a vaccine relative to everyone else based on the discussions for vaccine distribution (place in line, not dates). I'll see if I can dig up the link, it's an amusing way to blow 5 minutes of your day. I'm pretty much at the back of the line.

Seriously though, don't visit your in-laws.

Edit: Holy shit router faraday cages are a thing. What the actual hell.
killacross

Post by killacross »

You gotta remember....my inlaws have ALL already been infected months and months ago. They had to have been (even though they refused to get tested and just prayed harder).

...And LMAO at a faraday cage for a WIFI router. It's like selling bottles of dehydrated water. (Which actually happened at my pharmaceutical facility...they paid a company millions and millions of dollars to test our freeze dryers...and they filled vials with water. The testing got ALL THE WAY TO THE END before anyone questioned it. People got demotions behind it and the contract company was kicked off site)
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:20 pm You gotta remember....my inlaws have ALL already been infected months and months ago. They had to have been (even though they refused to get tested and just prayed harder).

...And LMAO at a faraday cage for a WIFI router. It's like selling bottles of dehydrated water. (Which actually happened at my pharmaceutical facility...they paid a company millions and millions of dollars to test our freeze dryers...and they filled vials with water. The testing got ALL THE WAY TO THE END before anyone questioned it. People got demotions behind it and the contract company was kicked off site)
Oh right. Well, there are cases of re-infection you can use as an excuse... though only like 30 worldwide. You don't have to tell them that part. Would you have to fly there?

I'm trying to help!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:36 pm
San Goku wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:03 pm
San........you're smarter than this.
He HAS NO CASE, nothing he said in that nearly 50 minute whining diatribe came anywhere close to showing actual evidence of the type of fraud he is alleging. There's a reason his legal team are not arguing fraud in their lawsuits; they don't have the evidence and lying to a judge is a YUUGE!! no no.

There is no drip drip drip of evidence with a "Conspiracy" of this magnitude, this would be the largest and most insidious election fraud scheme in the history of not just the US, but the fucking world. This would involve more than just election poll workers, it would have to include state and local officials, secretaries of states, state governors(Both Democrat and republican), election canvassers, Truck drivers, the US postal service, various country election boards, voting machine companies(even those not named Dominion) and his own fucking DOJ who has yet to find any evidence of widespread fraud.

Touting "Statistical analysis" and affidavits from zealous trump worshippers unafraid to be held liable for perjury by making unfalsifiable claims does not a case make.

This man is a petulant child digging his nails into the wall while bellowing at the top of his lungs as he's being carried out of a chucky cheese.
Hey at least he has live footage of people bringing in suitcases of ballots. Not saying it's enough but it's all crazy talk now. He has a case.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:47 pmHey at least he has live footage of people bringing in suitcases of ballots. Not saying it's enough but it's all crazy talk now. He has a case.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 66363.html
Georgia's voting system implementation manager, Gabriel Sterling, said afterwards that the surveillance video provided no evidence that was suspicious, and that there was no wrongdoing.

Speaking to Lead Stories on Thursday, Mr Sterling was one of two Republican election officials in Georgia who denied the Trump campaign’s claims.

Mr Sterling said the suitcases were moved across a room as “normal procedure”, and that there was nothing “odd” about the process, because poll workers were tasked with scanning the ballots once observers and vote counters had left the State Farm Arena.

“If you look at the videotape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them,” Mr Sterling said.
I'm glad to look up any other concerns you've got too.

It's not just the Democrats or some inside coup though - international poll watchers were present and roundly lauded how voting was handled.

Also keep in mind that voting records in Georgia are kept in three formats, so there'd be multiple paper trails if that was actually happening.
killacross

Post by killacross »

xandorxerxes wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:00 pm
killacross wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:20 pm You gotta remember....my inlaws have ALL already been infected months and months ago. They had to have been (even though they refused to get tested and just prayed harder).

Oh right. Well, there are cases of re-infection you can use as an excuse... though only like 30 worldwide. You don't have to tell them that part. Would you have to fly there?

I'm trying to help!
No...they are only like a 2 hr drive away.

Edit: Getting around to watching Grand Blue (Diving anime)
..shit has me rolling every episode so far!!