There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:33 am
San Goku wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:38 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:53 am

Are you sure?

UNC flushing that reputation into the toilet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... e.amp.html
I need to subscribe to read that link. Post the paragraphs please.
No. But look up Nikole Hannah-Jones and tenure.
Oh that girl lol
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Meanwhile in Canada: https://youtu.be/Vle3VJ0tOfo
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Marc Lamont Hill vs Judge Joe Brown on Cosby: https://youtu.be/6nBDNsNSga4

Judge Joe Brown >>> Hill lol
killacross

Post by killacross »

Any of you all still not vaccinated? I plan to do it in the coming weeks before I start the new job

.. I assume it'll be more convenient
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:41 pm Any of you all still not vaccinated? I plan to do it in the coming weeks before I start the new job

Can't get into that. People will start judging me (not that I care). Do whatever you feel, if you feel you are at risk imo.
killacross

Post by killacross »

not even that...just i know that I have to make first impressions again

...people never forget
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Star Wars anime out of nowhere
https://youtu.be/VXR3scket1E

I didn't get vaccinated either, but I feel like there's no running from it if I want to live a free man.
Last edited by Haohmaru on Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:17 pm not even that...just i know that I have to make first impressions again

...people never forget
Take a selfie of you getting your shot. Hastag it and tag your employer?
Haohmaru wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:26 pm Star Wars anime out of nowhere
https://youtu.be/9OCx_cJTR7U

I didn't get vaccinated either, but I feel like there's no running from it if I want to live a free man.
Ya eventually they'll put in a way that your rights are completely taken.
killacross

Post by killacross »

The link is to a Walking Dead game

...and I honestly have no fear of taking the shot...just all around lazy. I'm not a COVID denier...just don't believe it was pandemic levels that required shutting down the world. Eventually, I will get the shot just because it'll be easier. Even with them loosening the restrictions in my state for vaccinated people, there is only "scout's honor" and a pinky promise. So, no real incentive besides they have started a weekly lottery drawing to win $1MM. A second mil would be nice...but I already have one of my own...so even that doesn't motivate me much.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:41 pm Any of you all still not vaccinated? I plan to do it in the coming weeks before I start the new job

I haven't. Currently no plans to.

My thoughts on Cosby:

Is he a sexual deviant? Most definitely, this man was doing all kinds of banging outside of his marriage. Some of this involved drugs and alcohol which these women willingly took(he said they asked for them if IIRC). Now, did he have sex with passed out women which inherently means w/o their consent? Quite possibly but they gotta prove it beyond a reasonable doubt and ultimately the thing they used to put him away (which didn't admit guilt mind you, just that he was kind of a dbag) was invalid so he gets out. The end. Also having sex with a person that is under the influence isn't inherently rape. The level of intoxication matters. I've hooked up with women when we have both been drinking. A drunk girl that willingly drank and now is wanting to bang you isn't the same as having sex with someone that is passed out.

Is Bill Cosby a good person? Complicated. He's a sexual deviant that may or may not have raped these women but at the same time he did great things for thr advancement of black people. He always worked to promote the best image of black people in media and he held black people responsible for their place in life. It makes talking about him very complicated.

But I will also say that women DO need to be held accountable for their actions. BE SMARTER!

If you are some young hot thing you have NOTHING TO OFFER BILL COSBY OTHER THAN ONE THING. You are a nobody and he was (at that time) one of the biggest stars in America. You can't help his career in any way shape or form. If he wants private time with you it is for ONE REASON...he wants to clap those cheeks.

Yet you met with him BY YOURSELF or with a bunch of other chicks looking to have a good time with some A-listers. (Biden voice)Come on, man.(end Biden voice) Don't act like you weren't trying to use Bill for some clout. Maybe you thought you could do it without actually having to have sex with him but at his level, you best believe he wants to bang. So if you aren't DTF then DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THESE SITUATIONS!

You don't know these men. What they are capable of. So don't risk it. Bring your manager or your agent or a guy friend. Ask to meet at a restaurant or somewhere else public. If they don't want to do that then don't go. You may also find out that after you make these suggestions that they lose interest and move on. Which would only confirm the suspicions.

Damn it. This is what fathers are supposed to teach their daughters.
killacross

Post by killacross »

^^this was all around the mid to late 60s though. And most of his accusers were white women. Their fathers probably did warn them....they were probably just strong independent feminists who knew better
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

Not Richard Donner
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Been fully vaccinated since mid april, I was fortunate that my cousin worked at a vaccine clinic so she called me one saturday saying they had an extra shot and it was mine
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

eddieson wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:13 pm Not Richard Donner
Epic Director RIP.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Just got shot #1.
10 min cool down

Easy peezy.. Especially because I live <2 miles from a place that does the shots

...Got the Pfizer one. Took longer to register online than to get processed and the shot.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:29 pm Just got shot #1.
10 min cool down

Easy peezy.. Especially because I live <2 miles from a place that does the shots

...Got the Pfizer one. Took longer to register online than to get processed and the shot.
Congrats. #2 is the real killer talking to everyone that I know. Wife was out for 2 days looking like a zombie.
killacross

Post by killacross »

That was cuz they're bitch-made. I'm just genetically superior

I actually heard the first was the worst

And remember?... Originally they were scared the first shot was so bad that people wouldn't come back for shot #2
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Race swapping in Masters of the Universe and the director ADMITS they purposefully ignored original characters because...its all about the agenda, baby.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/07/ ... -rejected/

So I've been rewatching Game of Thrones because my gf had never seen it. The show was so good...so sad what happened to it.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote:

But I will also say that women DO need to be held accountable for their actions. BE SMARTER!

If you are some young hot thing you have NOTHING TO OFFER BILL COSBY OTHER THAN ONE THING. You are a nobody and he was (at that time) one of the biggest stars in America. You can't help his career in any way shape or form. If he wants private time with you it is for ONE REASON...he wants to clap those cheeks.

Yet you met with him BY YOURSELF or with a bunch of other chicks looking to have a good time with some A-listers. (Biden voice)Come on, man.(end Biden voice) Don't act like you weren't trying to use Bill for some clout. Maybe you thought you could do it without actually having to have sex with him but at his level, you best believe he wants to bang. So if you aren't DTF then DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THESE SITUATIONS!

You don't know these men. What they are capable of. So don't risk it. Bring your manager or your agent or a guy friend. Ask to meet at a restaurant or somewhere else public. If they don't want to do that then don't go. You may also find out that after you make these suggestions that they lose interest and move on. Which would only confirm the suspicions.

Damn it. This is what fathers are supposed to teach their daughters.
Pretty reductive advice considering many alleged to have been drugged prior, and under false pretenses, well before they ever found themselves alone with him. Several claimed to have been lured under the pretext of career advice and were in the company of friends at the time, or knew him for many years and had no reason to impune or question his motivations.

Are you saying these women should have been inherently suspicious of a man known as "Americas dad", whose reputation at the time was virtually unimpeachable, known for his clean comedy, high moral values and well publicized philanthropy?

Also, I cant help but revel in the dire picture this post is painting.
It's almost(and correct me if I'm wrong) as if you're suggesting women should be distrustful of men as standard practice, and exercise constant vigilance around even those who by all appearances are kind and good natured.

We're not all rapists in waiting mate, and women don't "Put themselves" in situations whereby their personal agency is compromised by the surreptitious introduction of a mood altering substance into their system at the hands of a predatory horn dog.
It would be one thing if they all dressed up in skimpy outfits, put on their shiniest lip gloss and strutted like a peacock in front of someone like Marilyn manson at a seedy strip club at 1:00 in the morning, but that wasn't the case according to most of the court documents.

Furthermore, just the mere suggestion that single and/or married women should never be alone with men of notoriety(or any at all) due an imbalance of horniness, will only serve to further engender the "Victim complex" within the psyche of those impressionable enough to graft onto its enticements of fame and populist fervor. If one could assign a deficiency to the movement that arose following the high profile scandals of Harvey Weinstein(and one certainly could, just look at college campuses) it would be that it emboldened a slew of accusations, some of which exaggerated or outright fabricated, due in no small part to the narrative that women are constantly being preyed upon and that they are forever locked in an "Abused-abuser" cycle.

Applying a generalized "Gold digger" or "Prey du jour" paradigm to all cases in an attempt to assign responsibility of action, even in cases alleging a synthetically reduced capacity does little more than inflame the suspicions of those predisposed to believe that all men are inherently predatory, and given the right set of circumstances, would pounce if they thought they could get away with it.

I'm of the opinion women should be in a heightened state of awareness amongst those whose moral character is dubious, but they shouldn't walk around in a constant state of fear, and quite frankly I cant interpret your post any other way.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Link: https://youtu.be/fdR0EHTX_5w

Interesting discussion with Tucker and the inventor of the mRNA vaccine. Watch all of it or fast forward to the 9min mark when he starts to talk with Dr. Robert Malone.

Edit

@Cane you might be surprised but women can and have lied about rape allegations. For all we know these women could have been groupies/slots and regretted their actions after and looking for payout opportunities.

Throughout Bill Cosby career he always been an example, he deserves the benefit of the doubt that he's innocent, courts say he's innocent. His only crime is living a Rockstar lifestyle behind closed doors and portraying the American dad image. If we want to bash and castrate him for that then we may as well come full circle and lean in and say no sex before marriage like good Christian upbringing.