There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

If you two don't cut it out.. I'm calling the police and saying two BLACK men are threatening me over the internet
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:34 pm Man African Americans are treated like shit in the US
Bruh...please stop.

As far as rioting goes, because people are idiots. For one, there hasn't been any decision either way in regards to the officer yet. Meaning for all we know the ducks are all being put in a row to charge the guy and people gonna go riot.

Two, back to your first statement. There is currently no evidence that the cop was motivated by race. He was likely just a shit cop. But you know, corporate press gonna corporate press.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

What DM said, except I don't think he's necessarily a shit cop - I just think he's unaware of the dangers of what he did (well, I guess that could technically make him a shit cop). If you watch the video he puts his knee down in the guy's neck. If you're well trained you can do that without killing the person, but it turns out he either isn't that well trained or he goofed up. Based on his actions in the video I'm pretty sure he didn't think he was killing the guy, but if he had just put his knee a few inches lower on the guy's back none of this would have happened.

The looters probably aren't protestors, just people who took advantage of the protests to go stealing without getting individually noticed.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ Just kill those cops for all I care. GTFO with your fancy analytical way of looking at it, the people want blood lol.
killacross wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:38 pm If you two don't cut it out.. I'm calling the police and saying two BLACK men are threatening me over the internet
That piece of shit in Central Park is Canadian too, not that I'm surprised. We have our fair share of racist, just not as in your face like America.

Edit

CNN showed more footage of George Floyd when he first got pulled over... looking more like murder.
killacross

Post by killacross »

#1. this reminds me of the lesson I learned with George Zimmerman...can't trust the news outlets because they may have edited the footage. I KNEW this was the case before...but never believed it.

#2. murder vs manslaughter (public opinion/outcry doesnt change the law/charges - with Zimmerman, the overreach is what let him beat the case)

#3. they burned down the police station. THAT should REALLY get the rest of the cops on their side /s. I don't understand my people...but then I realized Chris Rock was right....2 kinds :shock:

*update*

"when the looting starts.. The shooting starts*

He didn't have my vote before... But come November.. Bruh!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

The looting doesn't help but I understands the carnage that comes with the frustration.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Funny. I don't.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:23 am #1. this reminds me of the lesson I learned with George Zimmerman...can't trust the news outlets because they may have edited the footage. I KNEW this was the case before...but never believed it.
NBC got absolutely ROASTED by other news outlets for editing it, just like the NYT took shit for pushing out an unnamed editorial against the Trump administration. There's a self-check process for minimum standards in major news outlets. News outlets try to one-up each other, and there are 3 different videos this time. They spit out what they get when they get it, they're not making the same mistake. If someone doesn't give them a video, not much they can do about it. The 24-hour news cycle is awful, but it's not economically viable to just have a singular news hour any more.

Just wait until deepfakes are truly ubiquitous. Can't even trust video any more.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:02 pm
Haohmaru wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:34 pm Man African Americans are treated like shit in the US
Bruh...please stop.

As far as rioting goes, because people are idiots. For one, there hasn't been any decision either way in regards to the officer yet. Meaning for all we know the ducks are all being put in a row to charge the guy and people gonna go riot.

Two, back to your first statement. There is currently no evidence that the cop was motivated by race. He was likely just a shit cop. But you know, corporate press gonna corporate press.
Bruh you wanna tell me that fucking moron of a cop would’ve done the same thing if it were some rich white man gtfo. Obviously race plays a role.

As for people claiming he was a bad cop or didn’t exactly know what he was doing. I don’t know how easy it is to become a cop in the US, but they’re pretty strict here. They get psychological and fysical tests and training.
Self defense and how to subdue a “criminal”.

I’m thinking it’s similar in a modern western country like the US.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Oh it should be said in the videos I'm seeing on the mainstream. It's not just black people looting and rioting but I see a lot of white people getting on it too.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I'm shocked Van Jones is saying this lol:

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status ... 15296?s=20
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

Haohmaru wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:40 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:02 pm
Bruh...please stop.

Bruh you wanna tell me that fucking moron of a cop would’ve done the same thing if it were some rich white man gtfo. Obviously race plays a role.

As for people claiming he was a bad cop or didn’t exactly know what he was doing. I don’t know how easy it is to become a cop in the US, but they’re pretty strict here. They get psychological and fysical tests and training.
Self defense and how to subdue a “criminal”.

I’m thinking it’s similar in a modern western country like the US.
You have to go to school to become a cop these days. But once you're in you're pretty much set for life unless you fuck up spectacularly. Like right now the 4 cops that were fired can go and get hired in another town if anybody wanted to hire them. Except for the one that killed him while taunting the guy cause he was just arrested. As far as training goes, they spend most of it training to shoot their guns.
killacross

Post by killacross »

@Haoh
I LOVE when people [who aren't black] tell me [a black man] what I should be offended by as a black man.
Apparently, I am too helpless to know when something is offensive...and need to be white knighted.

Morons exist in any profession. I honestly doubt that the cop intended to kill anyone...but intention does not excuse a crime. He should be charged with manslaughter or homicide. Then tried/convicted/sentenced accordingly.

@XX
the problem is that 1..when major outlets edit the story...they already taint public opinion. The other issue is that 2..even if they self police, it doesn't stop the next one from doing the same (Buzzfeed and the Mueller report...CNN and Nathan Phillips...and now Fox News and Trumps tweets saying he was "warning" people vs "threatening" with "if niggas loot, we gon' shoot!!")
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:13 pm @XX
the problem is that 1..when major outlets edit the story...they already taint public opinion. The other issue is that 2..even if they self police, it doesn't stop the next one from doing the same (Buzzfeed and the Mueller report...CNN and Nathan Phillips...and now Fox News and Trumps tweets saying he was "warning" people vs "threatening" with "if niggas loot, we gon' shoot!!")
Oh, no doubt. Also... Buzzfeed...

I'm just overly sensitive to media criticism since every effort is being made to demonize the major news outlets and I'm idiot enough to read online comments. Major news outlets aren't perfect but at the end of the day, CNN, Fox, et al are better than the vast majority of the garbage out there (even if CNN has tanked ever since spats with Trump when he started). Like, people go to Alex Jones because they don't trust "the media." Really?

I'd say I should do some sort of drug to chill out, but I have a feeling I'd just have a *really* bad trip on any sort of psychedelic.
killacross

Post by killacross »

..Every time Alex Jones comes up...I immediately think gawblins
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Haoh is right about race playing a role.

Again looting and rioting is not the answer but it feels appropriate even more for some reason. Maybe because blacks have been peacefully protesting for centuries singing "We Shall Overcome" falling on death ears. It's not fair that businesses are getting destroyed in the process but this killing only affects one community (directly but indirectly affecting everyone globally). When buildings get burned down and there is days/weeks of protesters, riots and looting. Society has no choice but to find a cure to this, I say cure cause it's like a disease.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:48 pm Haoh is right about race playing a role.
Please sir tell me where you found this information specifically in regards to this situation? If you have any information that the cop did what he did specifically because the guy was black well I'd be happy to change my assessment.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Even tho statistically.. More whites are killed by cops... But nope.. The mob has spoken

I am so mad at San right now... I'm gonna go burn DMs house down

Makes perfect sense right?
Last edited by killacross on Fri May 29, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:03 pm
San Goku wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:48 pm Haoh is right about race playing a role.
Please sir tell me where you found this information specifically in regards to this situation? If you have any information that the cop did what he did specifically because the guy was black well I'd be happy to change my assessment.
I don't have information other than what I seen in the video so I understand your argument but we always see these trends police killing unarmed black man. From what I seen is he got his windpipe locked off for a counterfeit $20 bill.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I think Twitter is playing a dangerous game using their power to censor a sitting U.S. President.