There we go

xandorxerxes

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes »

Not too worried since I'm WFH but... may wanna spoiler tag that or something,

FF7 seems to be love/hate on Metacritic. The middle reviews are almost non-existent.
killacross

Post by killacross »

[SHOW]
THIS is how you do comedy on this family friendly/SFW site
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

eddieson

Post by eddieson »

superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

there's censored version of that image out there, come on san...
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

My bad, didn't know how to spoil tag if I uploaded the image. Still funny as hell though with the bat meat.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker- ... e-are-some

Since this is opinion piece I'll put it here but Tucker Carlson is asking great questions about the Coronavirus.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Meanwhile Haoh still hasn't come back to elaborate on his evisceration of FF7 Remake. Dude...COME ON...tell us why it's so bad? I need to know.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20200411_17/

My friend that lives in northern Japan (Miyagi) thinks the PM is a p***y and not doing enough and or Japan is doing poorly to enforce social distancing.

I assume it's probably the area he lives in. I know overall as a society the Japanese will listen to a national order.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Watched the live streaming battle with Rza and DJ Premier. Pretty cool, brought me back to when I was a hip hop head in my youth. Got hyped when I heard some Raekwon and Biggie.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Happy Easter Sunday Everyone!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:34 pm https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20200411_17/

My friend that lives in northern Japan (Miyagi) thinks the PM is a p***y and not doing enough and or Japan is doing poorly to enforce social distancing.

I assume it's probably the area he lives in. I know overall as a society the Japanese will listen to a national order.
The government cannot legally force anyone to stay indoors or force businesses to close.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:26 pm My bad, didn't know how to spoil tag if I uploaded the image. Still funny as hell though with the bat meat.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker- ... e-are-some

Since this is opinion piece I'll put it here but Tucker Carlson is asking great questions about the Coronavirus.
It's amazing. He has a few great questions, mixed in with absolutely infuriating bullshit. He both says the approach we took is "like China" while at the same time wondering why China had no other major virus outbreaks. Hint: It's because we're not "like China" at-fucking-all.

In an effort to spare everyone of my ranting against Tucker's dumb as fuck misinformation, shoot me any of his questions you would genuinely like answers to. I'll see what I can find out (some of his questions are good and we don't have answers though).
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Guys, I can't take it anymore. I need to go back to work ASAP.....every time I go to the kitchen to get something to eat and I commit the carnal sin of placing my unwashed bowl in the sink without rinsing it, this woman plots my untimely death.

SAVE ME......
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:13 pm Guys, I can't take it anymore. I need to go back to work ASAP.....every time I go to the kitchen to get something to eat and I commit the carnal sin of placing my unwashed bowl in the sink without rinsing it, this woman plots my untimely death.

SAVE ME......

Rinse the dish, my man...it's best to not play with fire.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:45 pm
Cane_The9lives wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:13 pm Guys, I can't take it anymore. I need to go back to work ASAP.....every time I go to the kitchen to get something to eat and I commit the carnal sin of placing my unwashed bowl in the sink without rinsing it, this woman plots my untimely death.

SAVE ME......

Rinse the dish, my man...it's best to not play with fire.
Fire? This woman is an estrogen Molotov cocktail.

I forgot to rinse one time and now I'm marked for death. I don't even go in her office....evil lives there.
Jesus this virus has me whipped....
killacross

Post by killacross »

Wait til you have a baby
.. Suddenly you can't do anything right... And anything she does wrong is because you don't help with the baby enough
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:44 pm Wait til you have a baby
.. Suddenly you can't do anything right... And anything she does wrong is because you don't help with the baby enough
I don't have any kids yet, so I don't know about any emotional changes... but at the moment my thoughts are "some things are absolutely worth the money spent on them, and a nanny is one of those things."
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

SAVE ME......
Oh boy, I thought I was gonna catch a case for the first 2 weeks when I came into the house and didn't immediately take a Lysol wipe and wipe down the door handle, cell phone and wash my hands for 20 seconds. Women gave me an earful.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

@XX what are your thoughts of Amazon not winning the JEDI contract and now wanting to sue the government?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Quarantine sex has surprisingly been great so far. Laid down the pipe over the weekend. I think we both needed it.