There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:10 am Jussie IS OUT!

I guess now in more ways than one.

*drum sound*

Regarding the labs, now do the labs exist? Yes, they do. Are they for weapons? Apparently not.
How is Jussie out?

Edit

NVM, pending an appeal of his conviction. Just seen the headline. More political theater.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:24 am

@Cane Take the night off Tucker, Lmfao

Link with Foreign Minister: https://youtu.be/irQnlLo9l1U

How about you take a night and watch world news? You can't make this shit up. Moral high ground is lost completely.

Another recent link on Foreign Minister: https://youtu.be/UVtiEZ_duCU

Freaking embarrassing, what makes it worst is the Western media is dismissing or trying their best not to make it a big deal, it fucking is a big deal.

Just for fun check out the Candace Owen's recent talk about her experience on the bio weapons lab. I don't have the link, and I know it's Candace but she caught the US state department lying to her face with proof.

Don't get me started on the Ukraine President, out of respect for the pro Ukrainian side I won't. I do recognize them as a sovereign state (that's all I knew them to be in my life time). I agree with their right to fight for their freedom and HOLD THE LINE. That's what the Canadian Truckers freedom convoy tried to do before the hypocrite and pussy PM Justin Trudeau illegally envoked war powers to supress his own people, then flew to Europe to make photo ops.
You're literally posting clips from Chinese state-run media.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://youtu.be/KRmx_kY53VE

There is nothing too low for Long Beach Griffy.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:12 pm
San Goku wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:24 am

@Cane Take the night off Tucker, Lmfao

Link with Foreign Minister: https://youtu.be/irQnlLo9l1U

How about you take a night and watch world news? You can't make this shit up. Moral high ground is lost completely.

Another recent link on Foreign Minister: https://youtu.be/UVtiEZ_duCU

Freaking embarrassing, what makes it worst is the Western media is dismissing or trying their best not to make it a big deal, it fucking is a big deal.

Just for fun check out the Candace Owen's recent talk about her experience on the bio weapons lab. I don't have the link, and I know it's Candace but she caught the US state department lying to her face with proof.

Don't get me started on the Ukraine President, out of respect for the pro Ukrainian side I won't. I do recognize them as a sovereign state (that's all I knew them to be in my life time). I agree with their right to fight for their freedom and HOLD THE LINE. That's what the Canadian Truckers freedom convoy tried to do before the hypocrite and pussy PM Justin Trudeau illegally envoked war powers to supress his own people, then flew to Europe to make photo ops.
You're literally posting clips from Chinese state-run media.
Really Cane? Of course I wouldn't just post Chinese state media. What gives the Chinese Minister statement a lot of power is because the United States Secretary of State Victoria Nuland confirmed it under oath. Noland didn't really have a choice being under oath, she obviously wanted to lie if she could and the Chinese Foreign Minister is going off what she said, on top of that Russia is saying they have physical evidence of bio/chemical weapons. Plus the Chinese Minister is asking the US to cooperate in a international investigation under the governing bodies who oversee this bioweapons safety.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Is San actually getting upset?

killacross

Post by killacross »

completely random DM...
thinking about the things you've tried over the years -- I've never had that in me. I wish I had that ambition, drive, and confidence.

you are my internet hero
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Chinese FM is now trolling: https://mobile.twitter.com/zlj517/statu ... 2868255744

Some reaction comments are hilarious.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:01 am Really Cane? Of course I wouldn't just post Chinese state media. What gives the Chinese Minister statement a lot of power is because the United States Secretary of State Victoria Nuland confirmed it under oath. Noland didn't really have a choice being under oath, she obviously wanted to lie if she could and the Chinese Foreign Minister is going off what she said, on top of that Russia is saying they have physical evidence of bio/chemical weapons. Plus the Chinese Minister is asking the US to cooperate in a international investigation under the governing bodies who oversee this bioweapons safety.
You're running full steam on a cornucopia of propaganda and supposition San.

Here, I'll give ya analogy that pretty much sums up what i think of this situation:

Hearing Bio-labs and immediately thinking "Bio-weapons" is like someone shouting "Spud!!!" and immediately assuming someone's making a baked potato. Do you see the baked potato? Can you smell the Baked potato? If the person alleging the existence of the "baked Potato" is a notorious liar and manipulator of truth and information, would that not be cause for great skepticism and a deeper dive into the veracity of their claims before assuming they're shoving truckloads of starch into a 400 degree oven?

And yes I know, there's nothing wrong with asking questions about the existence of Baked Potatoes, inquiring and concerned minds should question their existence whenever doubt encroaches upon the boundary of their reason and logic(I myself would like to know more). But seriously, there could be nothing more than french fries in there, and here you are standing on the corner shouting about deliciously deadly Sour cream and chives, handing out leaflets from the "Baked Tomatoes are better" company.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:23 pm completely random DM...
thinking about the things you've tried over the years -- I've never had that in me. I wish I had that ambition, drive, and confidence.

you are my internet hero
I accept this honor with the deepest humility.

Guys, I hate that it's gotten to this point but here we are, in a world that is ruled by feelings and anti-reality we have The Division 1 Champ:

But, I've now reached the point where you get what you deserve...specifically YOU, athletes. Sure, some of you are vocal but until all of you stop hiding and say "Fuck this!" out loud...well you get what you deserve. They can't cancel all of you. Sure your parents are pissed and others are but YOU need to say something. But how many of you were talking about inclusivity and all this bullshit when it wasn't directly affecting your life.

I can't care more about this stuff than the actual athletes performing in it so, fuck it. You made your bed.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:53 pm
San Goku wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:01 am Really Cane? Of course I wouldn't just post Chinese state media. What gives the Chinese Minister statement a lot of power is because the United States Secretary of State Victoria Nuland confirmed it under oath. Noland didn't really have a choice being under oath, she obviously wanted to lie if she could and the Chinese Foreign Minister is going off what she said, on top of that Russia is saying they have physical evidence of bio/chemical weapons. Plus the Chinese Minister is asking the US to cooperate in a international investigation under the governing bodies who oversee this bioweapons safety.
You're running full steam on a cornucopia of propaganda and supposition San.

Here, I'll give ya analogy that pretty much sums up what i think of this situation:

Hearing Bio-labs and immediately thinking "Bio-weapons" is like someone shouting "Spud!!!" and immediately assuming someone's making a baked potato. Do you see the baked potato? Can you smell the Baked potato? If the person alleging the existence of the "baked Potato" is a notorious liar and manipulator of truth and information, would that not be cause for great skepticism and a deeper dive into the veracity of their claims before assuming they're shoving truckloads of starch into a 400 degree oven?

And yes I know, there's nothing wrong with asking questions about the existence of Baked Potatoes, inquiring and concerned minds should question their existence whenever doubt encroaches upon the boundary of their reason and logic(I myself would like to know more). But seriously, there could be nothing more than french fries in there, and here you are standing on the corner shouting about deliciously deadly Sour cream and chives, handing out leaflets from the "Baked Tomatoes are better" company.
2 years of bs coronovirus and a clown of a Canadian PM, I was a bit triggered. Don't quite get your analogy but I do want French fries now, you've achieved that much. I got a better analogy where there's flame, there's usually a fire. This case flame of biolabs and fire being bio weapons of coronovirus or God knows what.

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:45 pm
killacross wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:23 pm completely random DM...

you are my internet hero
I accept this honor with the deepest humility.

Guys, I hate that it's gotten to this point but here we are, in a world that is ruled by feelings and anti-reality we have The Division 1 Champ:

But, I've now reached the point where you get what you deserve...specifically YOU, athletes. Sure, some of you are vocal but until all of you stop hiding and say "Fuck this!" out loud...well you get what you deserve. They can't cancel all of you. Sure your parents are pissed and others are but YOU need to say something. But how many of you were talking about inclusivity and all this bullshit when it wasn't directly affecting your life.

I can't care more about this stuff than the actual athletes performing in it so, fuck it. You made your bed.
smfh absolutely right smfh. Living in another world, people will probably tell you what's the big deal, why do you care so much?
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:34 am
2 years of bs coronovirus and a clown of a Canadian PM, I was a bit triggered. Don't quite get your analogy but I do want French fries now, you've achieved that much. I got a better analogy where there's flame, there's usually a fire. This case flame of biolabs and fire being bio weapons of coronovirus or God knows what.
I think you mean "Where there's smoke, there's fire" the phrase "Where there's flame, there's usually a fire", is redundant considering a flame is already - literally - fire.

And the aforementioned analogy only works when you've actually identified "Smoke", which does indicate a fire. A Bio-lab in and of itself is not some sort inherently nefarious or evil facility. I guess it's understandable that people nowadays conflate a scientific laboratory with "Imminent danger to world health" thanks to the irresponsibility of the Chinese government, but they are quite literally almost everywhere and for the most part well maintained. Kentucky(The state I live in) has several that does a lot of the same research as the ones you'll find in Ukraine, but I'm not exactly ready to pack up and move back to Belfast out of fear that a plot-line from a Michael Crichton novel is going to manifest into reality again.

The only fear I have of this Bio-lab is what the Russians are going to do with it, if it falls into their hands.

They're just as bad as the Chinese when it comes to Government oversight and regulation.

Don't believe me, ask the Inhabitants of Chernobyl.........oh wait......
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Ah dammit you know what I mean with smoke and fire lol
Martzu

Post by Martzu »

Chernobyl in news has been rather unpleasant.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

In case you guys were unaware. Toei was recently hacked and it fucked up their schedules. The Dragonball film will likely be delayed and new episodes of One Piece and other anime have also been delayed.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Overlord season 4 is coming in July 2022
...much more important
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Why the fuck would you hack my anime?
killacross

Post by killacross »

I dunno
...technology is weird

Text I got this morning at 5a:

Random number: Hey are you still there?
Me: Who is this?
RN: How much time baby?
Me: Tone for what?
RN: for sex babe
RN: How much time??
Me: The hell? I don't know you
Me: Not sure how you got my number
RN: You want my servis?
RN: *pic of an attractive, older white lady*
Me: ...Weirdest text exchange
RN: Yes or no bby?
Me: *thumbs down*
RN: bye byb
Me: #blocked *smile*

I would show my wife -- but I know that it would just start some BS fight about -- who was that? why are they contacting you? Dont they know youre married? Why would you respond?...you know -- dumbshit like that.

She doesn't get my humor at all most times

I would say it's time to change my number (because I've had this number for almost 20 years...so I get alot of random spammy/scammy stuff...but I don't think that would help)
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

At least find out what her services include first killa.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:52 am Overlord season 4 is coming in July 2022
...much more important
Overlord?

I don't even know what that is?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:49 pm Overlord?

I don't even know what that is?
If you're serious... Then fuck you... Loser
If you're joking... Then fuck you... You're not funny

Overlord is one of the BEST Isekai anime...
Guy is playing a MMORPG as the #1 bad guy.. Then gets sucked into the gameworld as they are shutting down the servers

It's just pure OP main character fun. I think he's lvl 100..all of his guardian NPCs are level 80ish...and then the next strongest person is like lvl 25

The concept is pretty lame... But the execution is very good (at least how I remember it anyway)... Gonna marathon seasons 1-3 soon in prep for season 4