There we go

superbob
Site Admin

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:54 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWTfhyvzTx0

Obi-Wan teaser trailer
Cane posted already lol. Looks awesome!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Ah, the Inquisitiors. For when you don't want to spend the time to train a full Sith Lord and want to circumvent the rule of 2.

As far as skill goes Obi-Wan should be capable of killing them easily.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Never got into star wars past the pop culture quotes
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Aaaand bio-weapons are indeed manufactured and stored in Ukraine. This is pretty embarrassing for the U.S.

Link: Do Ukrainian biolabs violate the ban on biological weapons programs? https://www.rt.com/news/551618-bioweapo ... s-ukraine/
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:58 pm Ah, the Inquisitiors. For when you don't want to spend the time to train a full Sith Lord and want to circumvent the rule of 2.

Dude you really are the biggest nerd hahah
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

We are all a bit nerdy to some extent still being on here all these years lol.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:57 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:58 pm Ah, the Inquisitiors. For when you don't want to spend the time to train a full Sith Lord and want to circumvent the rule of 2.

All I did was watch Star Wars: Rebels. Not that nerdy. It was a good show.

In nerd news, another redhead taken out

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/03/ ... ts-series/
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:14 pm
Haohmaru wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:57 pm

All I did was watch Star Wars: Rebels. Not that nerdy. It was a good show.

In nerd news, another redhead taken out

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/03/ ... ts-series/
Interesting...
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Once mace died and order 66 went through, Obi Wan was straight up the best lightsaber duelist in the galaxy for a significant time period until age caught up to him.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

In other news

Former “Empire” star Jussie Smollett has received a real jail time and a heavy fine for repeatedly lying to police officers about the purported hate crime attack he claimed he was subject to in January 2019.

Smollett will spend the next 150 days in the Cook County Jail, pay $120,000 in restitution and a $25,000 fine for misleading officers who investigated his claim of being a hate crime victim, a Chicago court ruled on Thursday.
killacross

Post by killacross »

My favorite part is he was like

I'm innocent and I'm not suicidal!!

At first I was like.. Da fuq? But realized he will NOT be J Epstein-ed
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I feel like the Black Panther director having guns pulled on him at the bank is a distraction. In either case, someone needs to be fires and the bank needs to be sued $$$.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

You know it's bad when my ultra liberal wife starts to say maybe if Donald Trump was president, none of this would be happening. Admitting Biden is too old, the world leaders seeing that. Saying Trump will win the next election if he ran again..... I nearly crashed my car hearing this lol.
killacross

Post by killacross »

You know what? I believe him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxhTxYTC4oc

...this clown
killacross

Post by killacross »

Well shit!! -- always seem to go from one emergency to the next

My FIL turns 80 in April. We went to visit the in-laws about 2-3 weeks ago. When he came around the corner -- I looked at him and my first thought was "Geezus he does not look good". I talked to my wife about it briefly on our drive back. Anywhoo -- last night and her phone rings. He's been hospitalized again. This is like the 3rd/4th time in less than 6 months.

He has been adamant about going back to Nicaragua lately [remember we had to smuggle him out when the pandemic initially started because they were infected, and you couldn't get any treatment in Nicaragua. The Government's official stance was that COVID was something for the sinners of the rest of the world...not the good, Catholic people of Nicaragua]. I think we are gonna send him anyway. I am pretty sure this will be the last time. I [honestly] don't think he's coming back or making it to 2023. It surprises me how I feel about it. I don't even particularly care about my parents...let alone my in-laws...but to know how much hurt it will bring to "the family" makes me sad. And I'm certain if he goes -- the mom will go right behind him [she's 75/76? -- but probably 5'1" and ~275 lbs]...they've been married almost 60 years. My MIL wants to go because her mother died a 2 years ago...and she was in the states at the time. The borders were closed then too. So she wants to go see her sisters...her aunts that are still living....and visit the grave.

I've had a few near misses...but no one escapes old...

**Edit**
He's gonna pull through. They are planning to send him home next tomorrow. Apparently his electrolytes are all out of whack and he needed an IV. Monitoring him overnight...but doesnt really change much.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Well, good that he'll be sent home (because being in a hospital sucks) but from what you say, might be worth preparing your heart now...or rather your wife's family prepping their heart for what may come sooner than later.

In unrelated news, I'm not so sold on Obi-Wan because:

1)It's a Kathleen Kennedy run show and she's the destroyer of Star Wars
2) There are rumblings that the black woman Inquisitor will be the focus but I don't know if that's 100% true yet.

At this point, I think it's foolish to not expect the worst when it comes to these things now.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:01 am In unrelated news,
whats the word on your Ninja Foodi extreme??
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:01 am

2) There are rumblings that the black woman Inquisitor will be the focus but I don't know if that's 100% true yet.

At this point, I think it's foolish to not expect the worst when it comes to these things now.
What do you mean? She'll be the focus of a show that's literally called "Obi-wan Kenobi"?
I don't understand what you're saying, could you expand a bit?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:11 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:01 am

What do you mean? She'll be the focus of a show that's literally called "Obi-wan Kenobi"?
I don't understand what you're saying, could you expand a bit?
Meaning the show will focus a lot on her as opposed to Obi-Wan just like Boba Fett focused not so much on Boba but more on Fenix and Mando from the Mandalorian (so I've been told). I didn't watch Boba but heard about how it was basically the Mandalorian season 2.5.

She is featured in the short trailer more than Obi-Wan seems to be. But like I said, don't know how true that is.