There we go

Haohmaru

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

Hahahaha carpet diaper I'm dying.

Damn who loses their virginity at 11/12 that's just crazy to me. At that age I wasn't even looking at girls. All I did was play outside, sport and hang out with friends.
You Americans really are a different breed
killacross

Post by killacross »

Haohmaru wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:59 am Hahahaha carpet diaper I'm dying.

Damn who loses their virginity at 11/12 that's just crazy to me. At that age I wasn't even looking at girls. All I did was play outside, sport and hang out with friends.
It's not typical. And I do have mixed feelings around it. I had no idea what was going on...just that it felt good. When I purposefully had sex a second time (years later -- with feelings/emotions involved) I was 17. BUUUUT, that relationship didn't end well at all.

I think most are around the 17/18 year old range (I'm thinking prom night)...with probably early 20s rounding out the bell curve (college crowd). Probably past that are people who are purposefully saving their virginity (for religious reasons most likely)...and then the eternally celibate crowd
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:18 am You bloomed late. I bloomed early. Lost my virginity at 11/12. Shout out to you Tiffany Boston!! She was a little older...like 14/15.

I am the worst type of hairy man. I can grow a full head of hair (no bald or thin spots). My arms, legs, chest, back are not hairy at all -- it looks like I have none unless the sunlight hits it just right. I can't grow a full beard. My mustache, goatee , and armpit hair are not thick.

But from my belly button to the back of my ass crack -- I can grow a shag carpet diaper.... in like 2 weeks' time. I've been shaving my boys since like 12/13.
Shaving down there makes me feel younger and have more energy.

I did too....
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:24 am

It's not typical. And I do have mixed feelings around it. I had no idea what was going on...just that it felt good. When I purposefully had sex a second time (years later -- with feelings/emotions involved) I was 17. BUUUUT, that relationship didn't end well at all.

I think most are around the 17/18 year old range (I'm thinking prom night)...with probably early 20s rounding out the bell curve (college crowd). Probably past that are people who are purposefully saving their virginity (for religious reasons most likely)...and then the eternally celibate crowd
You were sexually assaulted by a 15 year old my dude. God knows what fucked up shit happened to her to make her do what she did to you. You may have mixed feelings but you were assaulted no question.

It isn't something to minimize. It was fucked up and shouldn't have happened. You going a bit crazy in your 20s makes a bit more sense now.

I am sorry that happened to you.

I got laid the the first time on my 21st birthday studying abroad in Japan. I have actually only slept with one non-Asian. She was a white British woman I met on Tinder here in Japan. I have slept with majority Japanese women with Korean and Chinese thrown in there. Both were from their respective countries but in Japan.

I am also the worst kinda hairy. Arms and legs aren't too crazy BUT my chest, back, and butt are a mess. Also, I can grow a beard EASY.

IN OTHER NEWS

The One Piece live action TV series main cast has been announced and I heard about this from my girlfriend and here is her reaction

Now understand this about my girlfriend, while she isn't the typical Japanese girl she's still very Japanese. She isn't intense like me at all and we only briefly spoke about Netflix making a live-action show for One Piece. I mentioned that it was gonna be crap. Also, her English is VERY bad so she isn't into all the stuff I'm into because she can't even understand it. She is a huge OP fan, she cried when Ace died and her older sister has ALL of the collected volumes up to the most recent one. They dig One Piece.

Yet even she knows this is gonna be trash.

Look, it isn't as much about the cast as it is about Netflix's trash record with these things and the direction they are rumored to take the show. Like I mentioned a while back. They had a description about each character and Luffy's was wildly off and somewhat political in nature.

But really...which one is gonna be gay?
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:29 pm You were sexually assaulted by a 15 year old my dude. God knows what fucked up shit happened to her to make her do what she did to you. You may have mixed feelings but you were assaulted no question.

It isn't something to minimize. It was fucked up and shouldn't have happened. You going a bit crazy in your 20s makes a bit more sense now.

I got laid the the first time on my 21st birthday studying abroad in Japan. I have actually only slept with one non-Asian. She was a white British woman I met on Tinder here in Japan. I have slept with majority Japanese women with Korean and Chinese thrown in there. Both were from their respective countries but in Japan
You're probably right. But I'm pretty sure my parents abandoning me at 13/14 fucked me up more. Not to mention my high school sweetheart breaking me. Really.. My craziness in my 20s stems from her more than anything...

She did this whole nonsense thing when we left for college where she said she didn't want a long distance relationship. So we broke up, got back together, broke up, got back together. We break up.. And I told her I don't want to play the relationship games. So we break up, aaaaand she fucked 17 guys over a 14 day break.

Then came back saying she made a mistake and we belonged together. I told her hell no - obviously.

She then started dating this guy that was beating her. So I showed up and broke his nose, broke his jaw, knocked out some teeth, broke a rib, and punctured a lung. Shout out to you Nick!! And special shout out to you Blair for making me aware of the situation.

... I went crazy afterwards.

I thought.. If she can fuck 17 guys.. I'm gonna fuck 20 girls! At first it was slow.. Then a little better.. And a little better. Then I realized.. If I just lie to them.. They'll do whatever I want. AND THEY DID!!

Then brothers, friends, and boyfriends started showing up. So I CHANGED again and realized... If I just tell the truth... It eliminated alot of hassle on the backside. I was much MORE successful...

Too many ladies later... Meet my wife. I'm married, with a kid, solid career, and rich. Since I haven't changed my cell number since I was 14/15..she will occasionally text. For the most part.. The conversations are cordial. I feel nothing for her now. But I still block the number til she contacts with a new one.

... But it's not all rainbows now.. I do have to deal with the annoying inlaws... And a crazy wife from time to time.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:04 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:29 pm You were sexually assaulted by a 15 year old my dude. God knows what fucked up shit happened to her to make her do what she did to you. You may have mixed feelings but you were assaulted no question.

I got laid the the first time on my 21st birthday studying abroad in Japan. I have actually only slept with one non-Asian. She was a white British woman I met on Tinder here in Japan. I have slept with majority Japanese women with Korean and Chinese thrown in there. Both were from their respective countries but in Japan
You're probably right. But I'm pretty sure my parents abandoning me at 13/14 fucked me up more. Not to mention my high school sweetheart breaking me. Really.. My craziness in my 20s stems from her more than anything...

She did this whole nonsense thing when we left for college where she said she didn't want a long distance relationship. So we broke up, got back together, broke up, got back together. We break up.. And I told her I don't want to play the relationship games. So we break up, aaaaand she fucked 17 guys over a 14 day break.

Then came back saying she made a mistake and we belonged together. I told her hell no - obviously.

She then started dating this guy that was beating her. So I showed up and broke his nose, broke his jaw, knocked out some teeth, broke a rib, and punctured a lung. Shout out to you Nick!! And special shout out to you Blair for making me aware of the situation.

... I went crazy afterwards.

I thought.. If she can fuck 17 guys.. I'm gonna fuck 20 girls! At first it was slow.. Then a little better.. And a little better. Then I realized.. If I just lie to them.. They'll do whatever I want. AND THEY DID!!

Then brothers, friends, and boyfriends started showing up. So I CHANGED again and realized... If I just tell the truth... It eliminated alot of hassle on the backside. I was much MORE successful...

Too many ladies later... Meet my wife. I'm married, with a kid, solid career, and rich. Since I haven't changed my cell number since I was 14/15..she will occasionally text. For the most part.. The conversations are cordial. I feel nothing for her now. But I still block the number til she contacts with a new one.

... But it's not all rainbows now.. I do have to deal with the annoying inlaws... And a crazy wife from time to time.

All of that definitely had an effect on your eventual 20s craziness. I will say, it's kudos to your intelligence and frankly, personality and character for you to have turned out so well after all that horrible shit. Especially if you've never done anything like therapy (I actually think everyone should do it regardless).
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Yeah but therapy can be whoever that's there to talk with. It's something every person has to have. Someone to open up about and deal with their shit. Instead of keeping it all inside.

Damn @Killa, now I have a newfound respect for you. People out there are living their lives everything handed to them on a silver platter, but you made it yourself.
Respect bro.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:21 pm Yeah but therapy can be whoever that's there to talk with.
No, Haoh I respectfully disagree. That's no replacement for someone who is actually trained in how to help people with this stuff AND doesn't have any personal relationship with you that may affect what they say.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Yeah, I worded that wrongly. I meant that everyone needs someone they can talk to and that it doesn't necessarily have to be a shrink. With the emphasis on necessarily.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Fly out for Puerto Rico tomorrow

.. My body isn't ready :( :oops:

.. That also means that TAL is about 2 now. I remember I was in PR the first time it went down and came back up
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

killacross wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm Fly out for Puerto Rico tomorrow

.. My body isn't ready :( :oops:

.. That also means that TAL is about 2 now. I remember I was in PR the first time it went down and came back up
This iteration is about 2 now, TAL itself is running at about 10 years old now as I was still in college when NM went down
killacross

Post by killacross »

superbob wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:39 am This iteration is about 2 now, TAL itself is running at about 10 years old now as I was still in college when NM went down
Of course. We talk about this all the time. I think I joined NM in 2004... And resisted TAL into I was forced to jump ship

This site IS my social media
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:15 am
superbob wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:39 am This iteration is about 2 now, TAL itself is running at about 10 years old now as I was still in college when NM went down
Of course. We talk about this all the time. I think I joined NM in 2004... And resisted TAL into I was forced to jump ship

I just checked for myself and I joined NM on 11-11-2004. Meaning as of two days ago it was 17 years ago. That's crazy. But I guess because of the nature of the internet and how cheap hosting has become people will actually be able to keep track of stuff like this. I mean I joined FB in 2004 as well, back when it was just for college students.

We've really all been interacting with one another for that long? 17 years, that's crazy.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...Almost 17 yrs
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

11-6-2004 here, more than half my life ago at the wide eyed age of 16.3...
killacross

Post by killacross »

Nightmare fucking trip
Nightmare fucking week actually
Last edited by killacross on Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:51 pm
killacross wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:15 am

I just checked for myself and I joined NM on 11-11-2004. Meaning as of two days ago it was 17 years ago. That's crazy. But I guess because of the nature of the internet and how cheap hosting has become people will actually be able to keep track of stuff like this. I mean I joined FB in 2004 as well, back when it was just for college students.

We've really all been interacting with one another for that long? 17 years, that's crazy.
Facebook is a thing of the past ya'll ready for the METAVERSE *In an echo kind of voice*
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

@killa, I just got the Prada carbon Cologne. I like the scent, but it's kinda weak. It's like I can barely smell it on myself.
Or is it because I'm used to other stronger parfums and this is eau de toilette not eau de parfum.
killacross

Post by killacross »

It's probably because EDT vs EDP...but that usually impacts duration of the scent vs projection

The women go wild
Trust me... I'm an engineer

I have Sauvage, Floris, and 1 Million on the way
.. Also have a few more I'm eyeballing but gotta wait for the disposable cash flow to refill before I pull the trigger

I've been eyeballing some gaudy Bulova watches lately for some reason...

I'm usually much more muted with my finances.. But I've been getting the urge to stunt a little bit - lately
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:00 pm It's probably because EDT vs EDP...but that usually impacts duration of the scent vs projection

The women go wild
Trust me... I'm an engineer

I have Sauvage, Floris, and 1 Million on the way
.. Also have a few more I'm eyeballing but gotta wait for the disposable cash flow to refill before I pull the trigger

I've been eyeballing some gaudy Bulova watches lately for some reason...

I'm usually much more muted with my finances.. But I've been getting the urge to stunt a little bit - lately
Okay boss.

Dude those gaudy watches are actually pretty damn nice and affordable as well.
If you're thinking about buying the more expensive ones (saw some gaudy watches going for over 20k) I recommend going for other brands instead. Like AP, PP or Rolex. They always keep their worth and a lot of the time they even become worth more over time. They're like investments that always pay back and then some.

Edit: I think the 20k plus one wasn't a gaudy haha. My bad. Still nice watches. I'm personally interested in the 96a257