There we go

superbob
Site Admin

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:21 pm
^^ Seen that Venom trailer when I went to the theaters to watch A Quite Place II, I like it. It felt so good to get the theater experience again to watch a movie.
I thought that venom trailer was fantastic, can't wait for it
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

superbob wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:45 am
San Goku wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:21 pm
^^ Seen that Venom trailer when I went to the theaters to watch A Quite Place II, I like it. It felt so good to get the theater experience again to watch a movie.
I thought that venom trailer was fantastic, can't wait for it
Looks more fun than the first.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Why are all of yall niggas glass half full types?

Name 3 good Sony superhero movies

I'll give you 2

Logan
Deadpool

GO!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:14 pm Why are all of yall niggas glass half full types?

I'll give you 2

Logan
Deadpool

GO!
I hated Deadpool. Blade 1 and 2? Venom?
killacross

Post by killacross »

#1 you haven't watched that franchise in a while
#2 those were WB... not Sony
#3 Deadpool 1 was great... 2 was entertaining, but tried too hard
#4 Venom was soooo good, they couldn't use his emblem. In reality, a Venom movie without Spiderman was destined to be garbage
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:14 pm Why are all of yall niggas glass half full types?

I'll give you 2

Logan
Deadpool

GO!
I'm not. I didn't say it would be good, just that it looks more fun than the first one, which isn't setting a high bar.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

So as a trekkie, I would have loved to have seen Levar burton as the new host of Jeopardy...but Mike Richards has an impressive game show pedigree and honestly it just make sense that they would choose him.

I think levar did a great job though, and he's taking the news pretty well even after an intensive lobbying campaign that admittedly came off as a bit too desperate.

Dude was a lifelong fan though, can't blame him.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

I got Cinderella recommended on yt so I thought I'd check it out. Why not right? Turns out fairy godmother is a black gay cross dresser now. I hate this generation. Just push everything down our throats will ya
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:01 pm So as a trekkie, I would have loved to have seen Levar burton as the new host of Jeopardy...but Mike Richards has an impressive game show pedigree and honestly it just make sense that they would choose him.

I think levar did a great job though, and he's taking the news pretty well even after an intensive lobbying campaign that admittedly came off as a bit too desperate.

Dude was a lifelong fan though, can't blame him.
I wish it was Levar Burton. I remember being so excited when I heard he wanted it bad. Why not give it to the guy that wants it bad and desperately. As long as he's capable but ya looking at Mike's resume its hard to be that. If they are smart they'll let Levar fill in from time to time.
Haohmaru wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:49 pm I got Cinderella recommended on yt so I thought I'd check it out. Why not right? Turns out fairy godmother is a black gay cross dresser now. I hate this generation. Just push everything down our throats will ya
Nothing is off limits anymore smfh lol
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Hey what do you guys think about the Olympic committee forcing women athletes to take drugs that lowers their natural testosterone because it's so much higher than the average athletes?
killacross

Post by killacross »

It wouldn't be an issue if they didn't let that one group of guys compete against women

.. A natural born women shouldn't be penalized for her biology.. Or for the actions of anamolies

... But here we are
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

So Y: The Last Man TV series is coming. I heard good things about the comic but in this political climate this show may very well be the wokest thing ever conceived.
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:45 am So Y: The Last Man TV series is coming. I heard good things about the comic but in this political climate this show may very well be the wokest thing ever conceived.
This man will get all the pussy in the world literally. There's a manga about this exact same thing as well, which is being made into an anime.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Watching closing ceremony of Tokyo Olympics. From my perspective I think this was actually successful given the circumstances.
Haohmaru wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:09 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:45 am So Y: The Last Man TV series is coming. I heard good things about the comic but in this political climate this show may very well be the wokest thing ever conceived.
This man will get all the pussy in the world literally. There's a manga about this exact same thing as well, which is being made into an anime.
Don't know what this is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y:_The_ ... TV_series)
killacross

Post by killacross »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI8wIJO7U30

HARD pass. This is gonna flop. This is just RIPE for Hollywood propaganda. Guarantee the man is gonna be a bumbling idiot who is saved by the "strong independent woman who don't need no man" every episode.

I don't know if the comic is good or not...or if it's riddled with political gibberish -- but it was made in the early 2000's so it may have just been able to slip through. Not really interested enough to pick it up though. Let me know how it turns out guys!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:56 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI8wIJO7U30

HARD pass. This is gonna flop. This is just RIPE for Hollywood propaganda. Guarantee the man is gonna be a bumbling idiot who is saved by the "strong independent woman who don't need no man" every episode.

I don't know if the comic is good or not...or if it's riddled with political gibberish -- but it was made in the early 2000's so it may have just been able to slip through. Not really interested enough to pick it up though. Let me know how it turns out guys!
Not particularly interested in watching the show either.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Cuomo is out

.. Eating themselves again
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:38 pm Cuomo is out

.. Eating themselves again
Crazy stuff, the old guard has fallen.
San Goku