There we go

Cane_The9lives

Re: There we go

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote:

Edit

@Cane you might be surprised but women can and have lied about rape allegations. For all we know these women could have been groupies/slots and regretted their actions after and looking for payout opportunities.
I wouldn't be surprised about that, considering I literally acknowledged that fact in my post:
Me wrote: If one could assign a deficiency to the movement that arose following the high profile scandals of Harvey Weinstein(and one certainly could, just look at college campuses) it would be that it emboldened a slew of accusations, some of which exaggerated or outright fabricated, due in no small part to the narrative that women are constantly being preyed upon and that they are forever locked in an "Abused-abuser" cycle.
I'm not arguing that every accusation is 100% true( I can't know that for certain) only that if it is true(for arguments sake) the "Advice" DM is proffering would do little to obviate the risk, and that also I believe his reasoning to be fallacious in that it generalizes the motivations of women into a broad category of opportunistic recklessness.

San Goku wrote: Throughout Bill Cosby career he always been an example, he deserves the benefit of the doubt that he's innocent, courts say he's innocent.
He was given the benefit of the doubt by bent of legal "Presumption of innocence". The courts (rightly) ruled that he was not provided a fair trial thus he is innocent by default, but he was not acquitted. As I have argued in previous pages, the immutability of a jurisprudential technicality is only a feather in the cap of a fair process, not an actual determination and I'm not going to consider prosecutorial fuck-upery as tangible evidence.
San Goku wrote: His only crime is living a Rockstar lifestyle behind closed doors and portraying the American dad image. If we want to bash and castrate him for that then we may as well come full circle and lean in and say no sex before marriage like good Christian upbringing.
You're right, this is all just a witch hunt and his innocence is clearly incontrovertible and beyond contestation.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

At work on my laptop, see a CNN headline on the website: Megan Fox discusses her son being bullied for wearing dresses..... Uhh ya, kids definitely do that. *facepalm*
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Macho Man Randy Savage!!! :D :D :D
killacross

Post by killacross »

DMX cause of death... Cocaine overdose :?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:09 pm DMX cause of death... Cocaine overdose :?
That seems suspect but I dunno how cocaine ODs work.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Mongor

Post by Mongor »

San Goku wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:22 pm What If Trailer: https://youtu.be/x9D0uUKJ5KI
The animation generally looks good but it's clunky on the dialogue. The motion in the face didn't match the voice acting for Carter or Thor. That seemed a bit odd to me. Otherwise I'm sure it'll be a good series.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Mongor wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:25 am
San Goku wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:22 pm What If Trailer: https://youtu.be/x9D0uUKJ5KI
The animation generally looks good but it's clunky on the dialogue. The motion in the face didn't match the voice acting for Carter or Thor. That seemed a bit odd to me. Otherwise I'm sure it'll be a good series.
Ya when it comes to animation movies DC rules with an iron fist. I thought The trailer was good, kind of reminded me of the Spider-Man multiverse movie.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:53 pm That seems suspect but I dunno how cocaine ODs work.
why is that?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:00 pm
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:53 pm That seems suspect but I dunno how cocaine ODs work.
why is that?
Absolutely no reason whatsoever. When first heard I just thought all that from cocaine? But Rick James done told us about cocaine so yeah, cocaine.
killacross

Post by killacross »

seems plausible to me...

Cocaine caused the heart attack
...the heart attack caused the brain hypoxia
...the brain hypoxia caused a stroke and coma
..the stroke caused organ failure
...the organ failure caused death
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:45 pm seems plausible to me...

Cocaine caused the heart attack
...the heart attack caused the brain hypoxia
...the brain hypoxia caused a stroke and coma
..the stroke caused organ failure
...the organ failure caused death
True.

I stumbled upon this:

https://www.insideedition.com/californi ... -prisoners

This woman ain't for the streets...she's for the intergalactic super highway.

I know it's just my sexism talking but female guards dealing with men has never really seemed like the greatest of ideas.

Amber Heard making more poor decisions

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 4q&ampcf=1

Except now she's messing up a child's life.
killacross

Post by killacross »

between this nonsense...and Nick Cannon being a baby making factory, our culture is deteriorating so fast...and being celebrated at that -- ugh!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:27 am between this nonsense...and Nick Cannon being a baby making factory, our culture is deteriorating so fast...and being celebrated at that -- ugh!
Nick Cannon has money and can afford to take care of his children so I don't mind him taking the rasta/genghis khan route I don't mind. Now for regular Joe's like me that want to do the same thing is extremely frustrating.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:27 pm Nick Cannon has money and can afford to take care of his children so I don't mind him taking the rasta/genghis khan route I don't mind. Now for regular Joe's like me that want to do the same thing is extremely frustrating.
As someone who has a child San.. It makes me furious for you to say some dumb shit like that...

FATHER'S ARE MORE THAN AN ATM!!

7-8 kids by 5-6 women... Means he can't spend his time with each child appropriately so that we have productive members of society and don't become delinquents in the future

...money or not... I'm betting the boys become a net negative to society.. And the females repeat the same cycle in the future
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

killacross wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:24 pm
San Goku wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:27 pm Nick Cannon has money and can afford to take care of his children so I don't mind him taking the rasta/genghis khan route I don't mind. Now for regular Joe's like me that want to do the same thing is extremely frustrating.
As someone who has a child San.. It makes me furious for you to say some dumb shit like that...

7-8 kids by 5-6 women... Means he can't spend his time with each child appropriately so that we have productive members of society and don't become delinquents in the future

...money or not... I'm betting the boys become a net negative to society.. And the females repeat the same cycle in the future
Exactly. Who gives a shit about money. You can raise a kid on welfare money. What's important is that these kids have a father role in their lives.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:24 pm

You are correct I apologize. I don't have an explanation I didn't put any thought into it. Mid-life crisis? I mean he was married and then divorce to Mariah Carrey we have to remember. It's not like he didn't try to be a family man, I still think he is and will be in all his children life.

There is always an exception to the rule. In certain situations there are TRUE alpha males in our society, I know I know it's not good but a reality. My uncle for example is one of the rare examples. He has like 14+ children from multiple women. I remember my mom said she would kill me if I have children like my uncle. I would always mess with her. He still managed to be in his children's lives and they all love him. Probably not enough and some of the kids hold resentment towards him for sleeping with multiple women, rightfully so.

Back to Nick I think he had some serious illness too or still has it forgot what. He's on a different wavelength right now. I grew up seeing him come up and he's pretty much been a model citizen.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:55 pm You are correct I apologize. I don't have an explanation I didn't put any thought into it. Mid-life crisis? I mean he was married and then divorce to Mariah Carrey we have to remember. It's not like he didn't try to be a family man, I still think he is and will be in all his children life.

There is always an exception to the rule. In certain situations there are TRUE alpha males in our society, I know I know it's not good but a reality. My uncle for example is one of the rare examples. He has like 14+ children from multiple women. I remember my mom said she would kill me if I have children like my uncle. I would always mess with her. He still managed to be in his children's lives and they all love him. Probably not enough and some of the kids hold resentment towards him for sleeping with multiple women, rightfully so.

Back to Nick I think he had some serious illness too or still has it forgot what. He's on a different wavelength right now. I grew up seeing him come up and he's pretty much been a model citizen.
...are these more Alpha males then??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYsXIKX9FTw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXY28nnxuh8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhluOFgcyME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6nx2Q6G0M

...and we talked about this alpha female before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_Gk4uXMo0

Not good enough...and listen to those stats by Iyanla. This shit is destroying our culture...and it is particularly destroying the black communities.

Nick Cannon has lupus and said that he wanted to make sure he left a legacy because he may die prematurely. There are 1000's of ways he could make a difference with allllll of his money w/o filling the world with future strays...
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ I'll watch that later. Nick definitely needs male heirs and Mariah wasn't giving him anymore. 100% it's bad for the black community no arguments. I just kinda felt I understood where he's coming from. You have to remember Nick Cannon had the Will Smith type of mentality. He was like the next man up to do what Will was doing and in some respects achieved that. Yes its lupus I was trying to remember. That is serious stuff but ya he could have done stuff differently. Aside from the kids he has a great legacy.