There we go

xandorxerxes

Re: There we go

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:38 pm
killacross wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:51 pm Told you all way back when.. When Harry and Meghan start running low on funds... They'll do a tell all interview

... I'm always amazed at who cares about this nonsense when the world is falling apart
I'm the one that called baby Archie will be a real life Donquixote Doflamingo when he grows up. He should just be king of the underworld, marry the finest darkest black beauty he can find just to piss the royal elite off.

The wife was coming out the room telling me about all the gossip. I want to watch the interview now, I'll check it out later today.

I'm just amazed that Meghan seems like she expected less. That royal bloodline enslaved a majority of the world, on top of that she's a commoner. Of course her celebrity status helped her a lot so she's not actually a commoner, but outsider.

I hope we learn who was having those skin tone convos smfh.
I haven't seen the interview, but what I have seen of her comments makes me think she just didn't really understand what she was getting herself into.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:51 pm Told you all way back when.. When Harry and Meghan start running low on funds... They'll do a tell all interview

... I'm always amazed at who cares about this nonsense when the world is falling apart
I'm the one that called baby Archie will be a real life Donquixote Doflamingo when he grows up. He should just be king of the underworld, marry the finest darkest black beauty he can find just to piss the royal elite off.

The wife was coming out the room telling me about all the gossip. I want to watch the interview now, I'll check it out later today.

I'm just amazed that Meghan seems like she expected less. That royal bloodline enslaved a majority of the world, on top of that she's a commoner. Of course her celebrity status helped her a lot so she's not actually a commoner, but outsider.

Ideally, you'd want to hear the other side of the story but everyone knows the nature of the royal family means they aren't going to gossip and talk about this kind of stuff so Meghan and Harry and say whatever they want knowing the other side won't say anything.

They could be all a bunch of racists OR perhaps it's because of Meghan's personality, her overt political stances, and her refusal to obey the rules of royalty they got in trouble a lot. Look, the royal family is a golden prison and Harry should've thoroughly prepped her for it, but time has shown that he's kind of a simp. Bit by bit he was separated from his family once they got together.

It always seemed like she wanted all the royal glitz n' glam but forgot to read the fine print where she was agreeing to wear golden handcuffs.

But how is that even possible? I know this about the royal family and I'm just some dude.

It may very well be that everyone else is terrible but we'll probably never really know the real answer. I'll just say that typically if everyone around you is having a hard time with you then the first place you need to look is yourself, ya know? The whole "maybe it's something I'm doing" idea. I mean, because nobody seems to like her and that usually means that she's the problem. Or they just all hate her because she's half black or something.

I mean Meghan did have three "red flags" which would be daddy issues, woke, and a feminist (but I guess these days that is sorta part of being woke) so the royal family was bound to get into some sort of shit with her jumping in there.

And I also wonder about that skin tone comment. Was it something that someone said once in an offhand remark that was intended to be hurtful or someone just kinda wondering what the baby would look like having a black grandma, which has never happened before in the history of this family. (Hint...usually by that point the child is gonna be pretty white).

The whole interview was apparently vague as shit. "The royal family has been good to me but those shadowy royal family institution people that I can't name did these things to me."

She's a mixed-race American that became a princess that is talking to one of the richest people on earth that's also a black woman...but racism.

This woman suffers from the same thing that Rashida Jones and Jesse Williams do where you're one the whitest-looking half-black people so you try to go in extra hard on "the struggle".

And Harry...way to throw your family under the bus.
Last edited by Digital Masta on Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
killacross

Post by killacross »

So...Pepe Le Pew may be getting canceled soon.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:44 pm So...Pepe Le Pew may be getting canceled soon.
I just had this conversation at work about a week or two ago and I was like, "I'm surprised he hasn't been canceled yet." So they cut his scene from Space Jam 2 but that's okay because nobody was gonna watch this anyway. LeBron...you ain't Michael...you ain't never gonna be better than Michael...aight?

The whole idea of Pepe's character is that he is disgusting (hence Skunk) but he's a skunk so he's completely oblivious to his own smell and his over-the-top "seduction" techniques. That's the joke, that he is painfully unaware and is mocked and ridiculed for it. Penelope (the cat) always tries her best to beat his ass and then in the episodes where she does fall in love with him she is so aggressive that he gets a taste of his own medicine and runs away.

He's also a caricature of a Frenchman thus he is lover of romancing the ladies to an extreme degree. What's funny is that I've met an unusually high amount of French guys here in Japan and let's just that caricature isn't totally unfounded lol. Especially the older French guys, just ask their Japanese wives/ex-wives.

The whole thing is "don't be like Pepe because it drives people away".
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:18 pm

Ideally, you'd want to hear the other side of the story but everyone knows the nature of the royal family means they aren't going to gossip and talk about this kind of stuff so Meghan and Harry and say whatever they want knowing the other side won't say anything.

They could be all a bunch of racists OR perhaps it's because of Meghan's personality, her overt political stances, and her refusal to obey the rules of royalty they got in trouble a lot. Look, the royal family is a golden prison and Harry should've thoroughly prepped her for it, but time has shown that he's kind of a simp. Bit by bit he was separated from his family once they got together.

It always seemed like she wanted all the royal glitz n' glam but forgot to read the fine print where she was agreeing to wear golden handcuffs.

But how is that even possible? I know this about the royal family and I'm just some dude.

It may very well be that everyone else is terrible but we'll probably never really know the real answer. I'll just say that typically if everyone around you is having a hard time with you then the first place you need to look is yourself, ya know? The whole "maybe it's something I'm doing" idea. I mean, because nobody seems to like her and that usually means that she's the problem. Or they just all hate her because she's half black or something.

I mean Meghan did have three "red flags" which would be daddy issues, woke, and a feminist (but I guess these days that is sorta part of being woke) so the royal family was bound to get into some sort of shit with her jumping in there.

And I also wonder about that skin tone comment. Was it something that someone said once in an offhand remark that was intended to be hurtful or someone just kinda wondering what the baby would look like having a black grandma, which has never happened before in the history of this family. (Hint...usually by that point the child is gonna be pretty white).

The whole interview was apparently vague as shit. "The royal family has been good to me but those shadowy royal family institution people that I can't name did these things to me."

She's a mixed-race American that became a princess that is talking to one of the richest people on earth that's also a black woman...but racism.

This woman suffers from the same thing that Rashida Jones and Jesse Williams do where you're one the whitest-looking half-black people so you try to go in extra hard on "the struggle".

And Harry...way to throw your family under the bus.
Can't disagree with anything you said here. I think it's a bit of both, definitely her personality for reasons you stated. You would be a fool to think that races didn't play any factor what so ever in this scandal (is that what we should call it).

Anyways I plan on getting popcorn, position my self in a feminine way and watch with the wife.

Cane, where the hell are you we need your honest white opinion. You are from that side of the world.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:06 am

Cane, where the hell are you we need your honest white opinion. You are from that side of the world.
I refused to watch that Royal melodramatic Train wreck.

One thing I thought I was getting away from when I moved was I didn't have to give a shit about the crown anymore, and I'm not getting pulled back in.
I'll tell you what I told my wife; they're all aristocratic clowns and I don't feel sorry for the lot of them.

What Meghan married into was centuries of state sanctioned decorum and anyone who doesn't fit the mold (for whatever reason, not necessarily anything to do with race) either martyrs themselves or is silently crucified by self righteous nobles whose only care in the world is appearance.
That's ALL the crown is, a vestigial image of a bygone monarchal system of ruling puppets who live for worship not governance because they have no real power.

Meghan was a fool to marry into that snake pit unprepared and completely ignorant of that fact.
And Harry was a moron to think he could ever get a way with marrying an American. If they "Hate" anything about her, I'm positive that's what they hate the most. If anyone thinks the crown has "Evolved" in their "Thinking" since Edwards abdication, they are sorely mistaken...these people are groomed to maintain convention at birth and when they don't, its an all out PR blitzkrieg for the nobility.

That's all you're getting out of me, just because I have dual citizenship doesn't mean I have to care more than a couple paragraphs.
My wife is weeks away from giving birth, the royals can suck a long one.
killacross

Post by killacross »

EXCITING TIMES!! Have we asked...boy or girl? Or [IIRC] is your wife still hiding it from you?

My daughter was playing with my wife's phone and [accidentally] called me to say she loves me. [at least that's how it happened.
...My heart has exploded and she is getting whatever ta fuq she wants for Christmas!!
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:12 pm
San Goku wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:06 am

I refused to watch that Royal melodramatic Train wreck.

One thing I thought I was getting away from when I moved was I didn't have to give a shit about the crown anymore, and I'm not getting pulled back in.
I'll tell you what I told my wife; they're all aristocratic clowns and I don't feel sorry for the lot of them.

What Meghan married into was centuries of state sanctioned decorum and anyone who doesn't fit the mold (for whatever reason, not necessarily anything to do with race) either martyrs themselves or is silently crucified by self righteous nobles whose only care in the world is appearance.
That's ALL the crown is, a vestigial image of a bygone monarchal system of ruling puppets who live for worship not governance because they have no real power.

Meghan was a fool to marry into that snake pit unprepared and completely ignorant of that fact.
And Harry was a moron to think he could ever get a way with marrying an American. If they "Hate" anything about her, I'm positive that's what they hate the most. If anyone thinks the crown has "Evolved" in their "Thinking" since Edwards abdication, they are sorely mistaken...these people are groomed to maintain convention at birth and when they don't, its an all out PR blitzkrieg for the nobility.

That's all you're getting out of me, just because I have dual citizenship doesn't mean I have to care more than a couple paragraphs.
My wife is weeks away from giving birth, the royals can suck a long one.

See, this is what I can appreciate about the Japanese royal family. They aren't really celebrities and the majority of Japan operates like they don't exist except for certain times of the year. While some may say it's unfortunate that a woman cannot inherit the throne I personally think they are the lucky ones because they end of marrying "common" folk and have to leave the royal family. They also get a big FAT check when they do so not only do they get to escape the prison they also get money on the way out.

I mean the amount of suck that has to be the Japanese royal family has to be staggering. At least the British royal family has that celebrity status, in Japan, they're basically seen as beyond human. (Nobody ACTUALLY thinks that about them it's more about the image).
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

killacross wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:18 pm EXCITING TIMES!! Have we asked...boy or girl? Or [IIRC] is your wife still hiding it from you?

My daughter was playing with my wife's phone and [accidentally] called me to say she loves me. [at least that's how it happened.
...My heart has exploded and she is getting whatever ta fuq she wants for Christmas!!
It's a girl, I found out late last year.
She hid it until it stopped being amusing :roll:
Digital Masta wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:14 pm

See, this is what I can appreciate about the Japanese royal family. They aren't really celebrities and the majority of Japan operates like they don't exist except for certain times of the year. While some may say it's unfortunate that a woman cannot inherit the throne I personally think they are the lucky ones because they end of marrying "common" folk and have to leave the royal family. They also get a big FAT check when they do so not only do they get to escape the prison they also get money on the way out.

I mean the amount of suck that has to be the Japanese royal family has to be staggering. At least the British royal family has that celebrity status, in Japan, they're basically seen as beyond human. (Nobody ACTUALLY thinks that about them it's more about the image).
The Japanese have been playing the game of thrones a bit longer than the British, the British should take notes.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

https://youtu.be/Huab6p5HW0E?t=281

John Oliver warning her back when the wedding happened
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:29 am https://youtu.be/Huab6p5HW0E?t=281

John Oliver warning her back when the wedding happened
Wow this aged really well, hit the nail right on the head.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Everyone involved comes off as dishonest. I don't believe at all that she was completely unaware of what she was getting into.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I got a new manager today. She's [also] Puerto Rican.

... I have an addiction...

Ms Thickums was OBSF (turns 40 this yr)
The new manager is OBSVF (turns 45 this year)

¡¡GOOD GAWD!!

Funny part is I interviewed her, and made some comment about we are similar (in that she's got technical experience and worked up through the ranks vs getting a degree and not understanding the equipment etc etc).... Apparently it resonated with her and she has been acting like we are best friends.
Last edited by killacross on Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Just got back from the barbershop today. Gave my boy his first haircut. He surprised me. I was expecting the worse and hoping for the best. I told mommy she couldn't come because there is no way he would cooperate. She didn't like that one bit but deep down she knew the truth.

I had to soft him up with a smoothy, then some French fries. Once he got tired of that went to my secret weapon,a Lolipop!!!!!!

He was good for the duration until the barber was finished. I had to give him a tip because I liked how he conducted himself. He didn't really want to do it at first too but we worked together.

Playing The Wiggles on my phone helped too.
killacross wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:45 pm I got a new manager today. She's Puerto Rican.

... I have an addiction...

Ms Thickums was OBSF (turns 40 this yr)
The new manager is OBSVF (turns 45 this year)

¡¡GOOD GAWD!!

Funny part is I interviewed her, and made some comment about we are similar (in that she's got technical experience and worked up through the ranks vs getting a degree and not understanding the equipment etc etc).... Apparently it resonated with her and she has been acting like we are best friends.
She thick too isn't she? Thickums 2.0.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Bruh - she's super, duper, dummy thick!!

Ms Thickums is definitely prettier in the face...but Ms Oatmeal's (thick like a bowl of oatmeal) measurements are more extreme

Big ol titties, a flat stomach, and an extra fat ass.

OBSVF!!

When I interviewed her... Apparently she was playing the angles game with her camera. Seeing her in person today was a fun surprise
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:20 am Bruh - she's super, duper, dummy thick!!

Ms Thickums is definitely prettier in the face...but Ms Oatmeal's (thick like a bowl of oatmeal) measurements are more extreme

Big ol titties, a flat stomach, and an extra fat ass.

OBSVF!!

When I interviewed her... Apparently she was playing the angles game with her camera. Seeing her in person today was a fun surprise
1. Who interviews their own manager? Is that common?

2. What is OBSVF?

3.Image
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:19 am 1. Who interviews their own manager? Is that common?
2. What is OBSVF?
3.Courthouse GIF
1. I think so. I've done it at least 3 times before. Though it might just be for my industry. I've also had to train my new boss -- which generally pisses me off! You mean I have to teach YOU how to do YOUR job...AND you get paid more money than me while I do it [plus my own job]?

2. OBSF = Older, but still fuckable. OBSVF - Older, but still VERY fuckable. Some women age with grace, others turn into Leather face or the Blob. Ms Thickums is a naturally gorgeous girl, who is overweight. Ms Oatmeal is an average looking woman with a BANGING fucking body. The ratios are INSTA-level! They are both 5'1/5'2. And at 40+, I'm sure gravity is an issue for both...

3. It was either Ms. Oatmeal or Ms. Snickers (thicker than a Snicker). I went with Oatmeal because I know how to say it in Spanish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:02 am
1. I think so. I've done it at least 3 times before. Though it might just be for my industry. I've also had to train my new boss -- which generally pisses me off! You mean I have to teach YOU how to do YOUR job...AND you get paid more money than me while I do it [plus my own job]?
Nope, happens to me too. Had to interview and train our last manager, but not really a subject matter train so much as a how things work here train.
killacross wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:02 am 3. It was either Ms. Oatmeal or Ms. Snickers (thicker than a Snicker). I went with Oatmeal because I know how to say it in Spanish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Does spanish change pronunciation of proper nouns?
killacross

Post by killacross »

xandorxerxes wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:31 pm
Nope, happens to me too. Had to interview and train our last manager, but not really a subject matter train so much as a how things work here train.
killacross wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:02 am 3. It was either Ms. Oatmeal or Ms. Snickers (thicker than a Snicker). I went with oatmeal because I know how to say it in Spanish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
fix'd just for you :roll: :roll: :roll:
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:34 pm
xandorxerxes wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:31 pm
killacross wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:02 am 3. It was either Ms. Oatmeal or Ms. Snickers (thicker than a Snicker). I went with oatmeal because I know how to say it in Spanish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
fix'd just for you :roll: :roll: :roll:
Rephrase... Isn't "Snicker" still "Snicker" in Spanish?