There we go

San Goku

Re: There we go

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:16 am So have any of you all gotten your vaccine shots? They have started rolling them out in my city and at my company

I haven't gotten it yet.. But not really in a hurry to do it either
Never!!!!
LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words, China is saying fuck you foreigners

Edit

Song is hilarious and they are against the woke and virtue signaling lol: https://youtu.be/_xJUCsyMQes

Edit

Lola Bunny from Space Jam made to look less sexier, worse than Dr. Suess: https://consequenceofsound.net/2021/03/ ... space-jam/
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:08 am
killacross wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:16 am So have any of you all gotten your vaccine shots? They have started rolling them out in my city and at my company

Never!!!!
Wife got hers, I'm at the bottom of the list.

San - don't make me leave my lockdown to come find you.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:42 pm
San Goku wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:08 am

Never!!!!
Wife got hers, I'm at the bottom of the list.

San - don't make me leave my lockdown to come find you.
Lol, okay maybe after I see what the long term affects are.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://www.newsweek.com/ebay-removes-d ... ks-1573824

This is fucking crazy. Ebay has stopped people from selling those Dr. Seuss books citing them as offensive material.

This is some Ray Bradbury type shit.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

About to watch Coming 2 America tonight on Netflix. Should be good.
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:54 pm https://www.newsweek.com/ebay-removes-d ... ks-1573824

This is fucking crazy. Ebay has stopped people from selling those Dr. Seuss books citing them as offensive material.

I heard sales for Dr. Seuss exploded lol
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

San Goku wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:11 pm Lol, okay maybe after I see what the long term affects are.
All signs point to less COVID...
Digital Masta wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:54 pm https://www.newsweek.com/ebay-removes-d ... ks-1573824

It's a dumb move that provides them no positive benefit, I don't expect it will last too long. Even if it does, oh well, guess I won't use Ebay. Ray Bradbury is quite a bit of an exaggeration though...
San Goku wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:17 pm I heard sales for Dr. Seuss exploded lol
They did, the link he posted had a screenshot of a book going for over $100 when it was canceled.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

The left wants to censor, the right wants to live in a perpetual state of grievance.

One side see's Nazi symbols everywhere, the other loses their shit over an anthropomorphic potato toy.

We are genuinely living in the dumbest timeline.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Guys, I now identify as a woman
Guys, Cane raped me. Guys I don't remember when, where, how, or why....but I am triggered

...cancel him.

/checkmate
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:39 pm The left wants to censor, the right wants to live in a perpetual state of grievance.

One side see's Nazi symbols everywhere, the other loses their shit over an anthropomorphic potato toy.

But it's the only timeline where they try to cancel Eminem for having hate filled and offensive lyrics.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

eddieson wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:35 am
Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:39 pm The left wants to censor, the right wants to live in a perpetual state of grievance.

But it's the only timeline where they try to cancel Eminem for having hate filled and offensive lyrics.
And tell Tom Morello to keep his political opinions to himself.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

killacross wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:18 am Guys, I now identify as a woman
Guys, Cane raped me. Guys I don't remember when, where, how, or why....but I am triggered

...cancel him.

/checkmate
You know you liked it.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

WandaVision started off weird and ran the risk of losing people but turned out to be pretty good.

Superman and Lois still looking good after episode 2.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

I plan on binging wandavision when I have more time on my hands. Unfortunately( thanks to twitter) most of the major plot developments and twists have already been spoiled for me. But I don't normally let that deter me from enjoying a show.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Simpler times my friends...simpler times. This was a little over 10 years ago...damn!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Coming 2 America was a bit corny for the most part. It got better in the second half. I enjoyed the nostalgia but I felt they were trying too hard. Eddie could have lost a bit of weight for the role. I still enjoyed it overall. Doesn't come anywhere close to the original. I think anyone born in the 2000's will love the movie.
Cane_The9lives wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:00 am
killacross wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:18 am Guys, I now identify as a woman

...cancel him.

/checkmate
You know you liked it.
@killa fuck Cane I believe you just because you said so. We won't investigate and validate your claims.

Edit

So is Cumo going to get canceled or should he? And yes I know this is a diversion with the deaths and cover up with COVID19 in retirement homes.
Digital Masta wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:19 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Simpler times my friends...simpler times. This was a little over 10 years ago...damn!
Good times Good times. Shit was hilarious, can't believe it's been 10 years.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Digital Masta wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:19 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

2010 Jessica Alba or Blake Lively?

Lonely Island had some absolutely amazing songs...
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

superbob wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:57 pm

2010 Jessica Alba or Blake Lively?

Lonely Island had some absolutely amazing songs...

Blake Lively definitely had that "classic" golden age of Hollywood look.

I was always impressed with the production value of Lonely Island music, for a comedy group they had legit production and A-list celebrities willingly to just be stupid as fuck. I mean they even got Hugh Jackman.

They also have the greatest trilogy since the original Star Wars trilogy.

-Dick in A Box
-Motherlover
-3-Way (The Golden Rule)
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgNlWypWmtw

I can't believe I'm just finding out about this(probably because the pandemic forced them to push the release back).

But hmm.... I might actually care about SAW again.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Told you all way back when.. When Harry and Meghan start running low on funds... They'll do a tell all interview

... I'm always amazed at who cares about this nonsense when the world is falling apart
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:51 pm Told you all way back when.. When Harry and Meghan start running low on funds... They'll do a tell all interview

... I'm always amazed at who cares about this nonsense when the world is falling apart
I'm the one that called baby Archie will be a real life Donquixote Doflamingo when he grows up. He should just be king of the underworld, marry the finest darkest black beauty he can find just to piss the royal elite off.

The wife was coming out the room telling me about all the gossip. I want to watch the interview now, I'll check it out later today.

I'm just amazed that Meghan seems like she expected less. That royal bloodline enslaved a majority of the world, on top of that she's a commoner. Of course her celebrity status helped her a lot so she's not actually a commoner, but outsider.

I hope we learn who was having those skin tone convos smfh.