There we go

killacross

Re: There we go

Post by killacross »

California lifted their stay at home orders? How did I miss that?!

LOL -- yuuuup, no political motivation at all
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:15 pm California lifted their stay at home orders? How did I miss that?!

Oh yeah I mean what could it have been? It's a mystery, it's like something drastically changed over the past week? I'm just so lost as to what it could be?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:45 pm
San Goku wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:37 pm Hope y'all ninjas got in on Gamestop (I didn't but wish I did). I got in some other stocks. It's like 4chan took over Wallstreet lol.
I dicked around a little bit and made some money, but I'll preach index/value all day long. At some point the /WSB guys pushing this are gonna decide to nope out and leave all of the other scramblers to try to sell their shit before it bottoms out. If I had known Gamestop was $3 at some point though I might have bought in thinking it would go up to $5 when they tried to turn it around before it failed, this is just lunacy.

Came just to share this gem with you guys:

https://imgur.com/gallery/wn0QO8b
LMFAO! Funniest shit you've posted in a while.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:25 pm
killacross wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:15 pm California lifted their stay at home orders? How did I miss that?!

Oh yeah I mean what could it have been? It's a mystery, it's like something drastically changed over the past week? I'm just so lost as to what it could be?
smfh
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

So, Gamestop... Lets see where this rocket ship takes us
killacross

Post by killacross »

Cloris Leachman.. Dead at 94
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

Y'alllllll.

https://apnews.com/article/california-d ... 02f79a2cfd

That said, he's still getting nuked from the healthcare side for lifting it. Some are saying he did it because his popularity is declining everywhere - I'm inclined to think it's both. He held out until he saw the increase in ICU capacity, and as soon as he felt he could justify doing so he lifted the order to salvage what he could of his popularity.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:01 pm

Y'alllllll.

https://apnews.com/article/california-d ... 02f79a2cfd

That said, he's still getting nuked from the healthcare side for lifting it. Some are saying he did it because his popularity is declining everywhere - I'm inclined to think it's both. He held out until he saw the increase in ICU capacity, and as soon as he felt he could justify doing so he lifted the order to salvage what he could of his popularity.

He definitely did it in part because his ass is really close to being recalled. They will probably get the signatures necessary too. His decision comes along a whole host of governors and mayors of mostly Democratic cities and states now talking about the need to reopen. All of which happened within the last month.

The fact that Newsom hasn't used any of this data to explain himself shows that it's all political BS but okay. He could have easily talked about this and as far as I know, he hasn't.

EDIT: This GameStop situation is hilarious. If the pleebs get screwed, oh well. Fuck over Wall Street...TAKE THESE MOTHAFUCKAS OUT! See Robin Hood app.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I'll never blink twice at a bank robber again after the corruption I seen with retail investors and blocking them out of trading platforms today.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

I'm willing to lose all $1k I invested at $147/share in gamestop at closing Tuesday to burn these hedge funds to the ground after what happened today.
ames

Post by ames »

yay! i am upset about what these short sellers did! =.=; and now they got caught and is crying...=.=;;
superbob wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:42 am I'm willing to lose all $1k I invested at $147/share in gamestop at closing Tuesday to burn these hedge funds to the ground after what happened today.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

You guys want a good joke, watch Tucker Carlson segment on Robinhood: 'Our Financial system is dangerously corrupt'
superbob wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:42 am I'm willing to lose all $1k I invested at $147/share in gamestop at closing Tuesday to burn these hedge funds to the ground after what happened today.
Dude it was literally on its way to $1000 yesterday. It was $500 premarket.
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

I'm back in there with you... With a sell-limit order to make sure I get more than $0 if it all bottoms out.
San Goku wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:55 am You guys want a good joke, watch Tucker Carlson segment on Robinhood: 'Our Financial system is dangerously corrupt'
Saw someone yesterday like "When Cruz and AOC are both mad at you, you done fucked up."
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross

Post by killacross »

Joe Biden...wtgdf are you doing to my stock market?!?!
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Occupy Wall street bro's sitting at home watching all this confused all to hell, thinking to themselves: "Wait, so we're not smelly hippies anymore?
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:08 pm Joe Biden...wtgdf are you doing to my stock market?!?!
General sentiment is that we're in a bubble, so investors are pulling back. Except... Gamestop.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

xandorxerxes wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:57 am
killacross wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:08 pm Joe Biden...wtgdf are you doing to my stock market?!?!
General sentiment is that we're in a bubble, so investors are pulling back. Except... Gamestop.
Media: What about GameStop!!!!
Press Secretary: Let me just say again that we selected for first female Treasury Secretary
Me: wtf lmfao

GameStop and AMC
ames

Post by ames »

ooooh so i should pull my money out before it burst and burns right?
xandorxerxes wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:57 am
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:55 am
Sell orders set at $2600 started to fill yesterday morning before they shut everything down and forced it back down, it was about to blast off.
Cane_The9lives wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:18 am Occupy Wall street bro's sitting at home watching all this confused all to hell, thinking to themselves: "Wait, so we're not smelly hippies anymore?
Occupy wall street wishes they had the power that the current GME situation has. WSB has cost hedge funds about $20 billion so far