DC universe...

xandorxerxes

Re: DC universe...

Post by xandorxerxes »

Haohmaru wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:55 am
xandorxerxes wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:43 am
eddieson wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:44 am

They say that over half the movie was reshot for the theatrical version by Whedon. Ezra Miller's awkward running was shot by Snyder and was the best they could do with digital replacement though. And the whole cleavage scene where Miller falls on Gadot's stunt double boobs because Gadot refused to do the scene was Whedon's as well.
I looked to see which parts specifically were changed, and it was more than I imagined even after reading your posts. I'll give the Snyder stuff a chance.
It can't be worse than the Whedon version. BvS was shit as well though, so I don't know if I should trust Snyder even though I liked Super MoS for the most part.
I'm not a fan of his, but it definitely should be better than a movie hodgepodged by two directors. I'm attempting to avoid assigning Whedon full blame, I know he's done other stuff on his own just fine, but "two directors one movie" seems to probably be relevant.
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

So when Superman performs better as a TV show the usual suspects will go, "SEXISM"!
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

And for now they're saying filming on the batman is on hold cause Pattison might have contracted covid.
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

WW coming to HBO Max 12/25