There we go

Cane_The9lives

Re: There we go

Post by Cane_The9lives »

Haohmaru wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm https://youtu.be/unlvnzHlBbk

I have no idea wtf this is but it looks like old school anime fun. Definitely watching it as well
I'm not sure either, but that's got rumiko takahashi's style written all over it.

Edit

Holy shit I was right! It's an adaptation of Urusei Yatsura, her first manga. I had honestly never heard of it.
I only really knew her from Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ Inuyasha was the only thing I recognized, ol skool vibes for real though, I like it.

Interesting graph for my TAL fam: https://twitter.com/maiyajambalaya/stat ... 44ErPB0H0Q

Edit

NASA had some in my opinion embarrassing cancelations of Artemis 1 but better safe than sorry I guess. They should just outsource everything to SpaceX.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

I guess the special military operation in the 4 regions are over after the accession into the Russian Federation.

Now is the time to talk peace not escalate into WWIII like blowing up the Nord Stream pipe line in the Baltic sea. I wonder who is going to take credit, we all know it's the U.S lol.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Karate Kid| The Final Fight| Original vs Remake: https://youtu.be/ZRDI42ZUeLg

Thought the remake was nicely done and put its own spin. Way back before Jaden Smith was wearing skirts and before I knew Will was pussy whipped, I was rooting for the son of Will Smith.

One of the best comments in the section was saying basically they could have easily just called the movie The Kung-Fu Kid inspired by the Karate Kid.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:22 am I guess the special military operation in the 4 regions are over after the accession into the Russian Federation.

Now is the time to talk peace not escalate into WWIII like blowing up the Nord Stream pipe line in the Baltic sea. I wonder who is going to take credit, we all know it's the U.S lol.
You honestly think the US blew up the nordstream pipeline, when russia has done this twice already in 2006 and 2008 before they invaded Georgia?
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:10 pm
San Goku wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:22 am I guess the special military operation in the 4 regions are over after the accession into the Russian Federation.

You honestly think the US blew up the nordstream pipeline, when russia has done this twice already in 2006 and 2008 before they invaded Georgia?
Yes, maybe not officially. The US has the most to gain and Russia could have simply shut off the power. I remember the Georgia invasion, wasn't aware of the pipe explosions. It makes no sense for Russia to do that, none.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/IgyYprxL5vE

Netflix has been coming out with some lit anime trailers lately.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

San Goku wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:00 am

Yes, maybe not officially. The US has the most to gain and Russia could have simply shut off the power. I remember the Georgia invasion, wasn't aware of the pipe explosions. It makes no sense for Russia to do that, none.
Gasprom hasn't been meeting their contractual obligations for the old pipelines since July, so why not blow up the pipeline, call it an act of terrorism from the US and force those countries to sign new contracts. Putin/russia are also notorious for these false flags. Those russian apartment bombings that started the second Chechnyan war were carried out by FSB agents.

What really does the US have to gain from the pipeline explosion? Propaganda wise, there is absolutely no reason to do it, whereas russia has all the reason to do it. The current draft is incredibly unpopular in russia and this is a way for them to drum up support at home to get people to sign up to be bullet sponges.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

superbob wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:13 am
San Goku wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:00 am

Gasprom hasn't been meeting their contractual obligations for the old pipelines since July, so why not blow up the pipeline, call it an act of terrorism from the US and force those countries to sign new contracts. Putin/russia are also notorious for these false flags. Those russian apartment bombings that started the second Chechnyan war were carried out by FSB agents.

What really does the US have to gain from the pipeline explosion? Propaganda wise, there is absolutely no reason to do it, whereas russia has all the reason to do it. The current draft is incredibly unpopular in russia and this is a way for them to drum up support at home to get people to sign up to be bullet sponges.
Shipping American LNG at a premium is reason enough to continue shipping more of it. I'm sure there is info out there how much they have been benefiting.

Gazprom has been meeting their contractual obligations but the sanctions imposed on Russia simultaneously shooting the EU in the foot. Example, it was in the contract for Canada to ship the turbine directly to Russia but because they didn't, take screwed Germany even more and not from Canada to Germany to Russia.

Also it looks like Chechnya and Russia beef is water under the bridge as they promote solidarity with the 'fatherland' (Russia). It's pretty impressive the dynamics of ethnic and religious groups in Russia working together. I wasn't aware that Russia had so many ethnic groups.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

1000-year blood war starts soon...god damn I love Bleach.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:44 am 1000-year blood war starts soon...god damn I love Bleach.
What sucks for me is I have to remind myself that I will probably have to wait a couple months after the release date next week before I get a chance to watch it :cry:

Edit

Black Panther trailer 2: https://youtu.be/_Z3QKkl1WyM

Better than the first trailer 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Still should have recasted for T'challa smfh
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

New Mario movie: https://youtu.be/lScwfa32NdA

An animated movie is over due I would say 🤔
killacross

Post by killacross »

It's getting closer and closer'

and your mother fuckers ready to GETSUGA TENSHOU?...and when that doesnt work...GETSUUUUGA TENSHOU...and then when all hope seems to be lost....GETSSSSSSSSSSSSUGA.........TENSHOU...
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:08 am It's getting closer and closer'

and your mother fuckers ready to GETSUGA TENSHOU?...and when that doesnt work...GETSUUUUGA TENSHOU...and then when all hope seems to be lost....GETSSSSSSSSSSSSUGA.........TENSHOU...
With even more....GETSUGA TENSHOU!
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:21 pm
Also it looks like Chechnya and Russia beef is water under the bridge as they promote solidarity with the 'fatherland' (Russia). It's pretty impressive the dynamics of ethnic and religious groups in Russia working together. I wasn't aware that Russia had so many ethnic groups.
"Solidarity"... San, Chechnya is essentially a wholly owned subsidiary of the Russian Federation and all their leaders are officially appointed by the Kremlin, Kadyrov himself being a Putin stooge Vlad personally installed himself.

Chechnya is Russia's personal lapdog that obeys on command, they are as naturally unified as two positive magnets held together by vice grips.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:13 pm
killacross wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:59 pm Fuck you on?
NIggers don't approve my loans
Very true :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edit

If ya'll never watched that movie The Banker by Anthony Mackie check it out since you brought up loans. Killa you need to be giving out loans.
just watched this movie...very good and entertaining...but probably incredibly simplified. I'm sure they would have hanged a nigger or two if this was a true story vs based on true events

Highlight of the movie

Samuel L - I don't trust white people
Mackie - How do you even go through life like that?
Samuel L - Truth be told. I don't trust black people either

...made me cackle
Dreed

Post by Dreed »

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 022-10-07/

So with russian pipeline Norway is going to make Europe its bitch.

Probably they or poles blew up the old pipeline.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

https://youtu.be/FfWtIaDtfYk

Interesting Quantum Physics observation
Cane_The9lives wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:19 pm
San Goku wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:21 pm
"Solidarity"... San, Chechnya is essentially a wholly owned subsidiary of the Russian Federation and all their leaders are officially appointed by the Kremlin, Kadyrov himself being a Putin stooge Vlad personally installed himself.

Chechnya is Russia's personal lapdog that obeys on command, they are as naturally unified as two positive magnets held together by vice grips.
Slava Russia Cane, Slava Russia
killacross wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:08 am
San Goku wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:13 pm
killacross wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:59 pm Fuck you on?
NIggers don't approve my loans
Very true :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edit

If ya'll never watched that movie The Banker by Anthony Mackie check it out since you brought up loans. Killa you need to be giving out loans.
just watched this movie...very good and entertaining...but probably incredibly simplified. I'm sure they would have hanged a nigger or two if this was a true story vs based on true events

Highlight of the movie

Samuel L - I don't trust white people
Mackie - How do you even go through life like that?
Samuel L - Truth be told. I don't trust black people either

...made me cackle
LOL, told you the movie was great knew you would like it. Think it's based on a true story. You would have to dig deeper and see if the guy who it's based of has a book or memoirs.
Dreed wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:12 am https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 022-10-07/

So with russian pipeline Norway is going to make Europe its bitch.

Probably they or poles blew up the old pipeline.
Possible suspects as well, hope calm heads prevail the Crimea bridge was bombed, Russian media is suspecting a Ukraine terrorist attack
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

San Goku wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:20 pm

Slava Russia Cane, Slava Russia

I don't know why, but suddenly I'm picturing you sitting on your couch every night with a glass of Stolichnaya in your right hand, a spoonful of caviar in your left, wearing an ushanka while tuning into Tucker Carlson.
Dreed

Post by Dreed »

San Goku wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:20 pm
Possible suspects as well, hope calm heads prevail the Crimea bridge was bombed, Russian media is suspecting a Ukraine terrorist attack
Haha. Yeah. Calling attack on that bridge a terrorism. Man. Russia is such a pathetic loser.