There we go

Haohmaru

Re: There we go

Post by Haohmaru »

Hahaha that's the perfect description of marriage.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

My Ninja Foodi arrived and my list of cooking youtube and bread making YouTube videos is vast. I AM READY!
killacross

Post by killacross »

We used to have a bread maker years ago

Loved banana nut and cinnamon (no raisans)

Technology can only be better

We have recently had alot of snow storms over the weekendd
.. I learned how to use the ovens broiler vs grilling

Fucking delicious!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

killacross wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:19 pm We used to have a bread maker years ago

Fucking delicious!!
What have you learned with the 2 different functions of grilling vs broiler?
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

San Goku wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:39 pm
killacross wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:19 pm We used to have a bread maker years ago

Fucking delicious!!
What have you learned with the 2 different functions of grilling vs broiler?
I think he met learning to use the oven's broiler as opposed to actually going out and grilling (because of snow storms).

I just air-fried some chicken breast and a thigh that I had sitting in a homemade Korean-style marinade for a day...OH...MY...GAWD!
killacross

Post by killacross »

^^this guy context clues

.. I probably grill something 1x a week
... I probably smoke food 1x a month
.. I don't do a lot of baking.. But if I get into the mood.. It's sweets for days/ weeks (except I'll bake salmon and trout pretty regularly.. And make soft pretzels 2-3x a year)
... I have the sous vid that I don't use
... And I make soups and curries during the winter months

Much better than the deep frying of my younger years

Unrelated... MFK - Gentle Fluidity Silver

.. I've never gotten so many compliments in a day.. Men and women :shock:
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:48 pm ^^this guy context clues

More like Gender Fluidity Silver then... bah dum psh
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:36 pm

When I glanced at his original post I read it as: MLK Gender Fluidity Silver and was super confused.
killacross

Post by killacross »

...it is listed a unisex cologne.
It lasts for hours -- and is pretty subtle. But it comes back in waves and waves and waves. It's probably my favorite right now.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Digital Masta wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:48 am
xandorxerxes wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:36 pm

When I glanced at his original post I read it as: MLK Gender Fluidity Silver and was super confused.
Lmfao! I thought killa just wanted dudes sniffing his neck and shoulders.
killacross

Post by killacross »

I do my neck
My wrists
... And a blast on my meat for the ladies ;)
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

killacross wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:07 pm I do my neck
My wrists
... And a blast on my meat for the ladies ;)
Please tell me this is NOT a joke.

:lol:
Haohmaru

Post by Haohmaru »

Hahaha gonna try that the next time 😂

That fragrant is pricey Killa. Gonna put it on my list though. I'm planning on getting Blue de Chanel first. Might as well wait for valentine's day and get both with a discount.

Anyone else do this since the whole internet shopping boom.
I go searching for shoes and when I find one (Santoni very nice sneakers). When I see there's a discount code option I search on Google and almost always find these codes online. The shoes were 320 I bought em for 260. I could easily afford the 320 but why not right.
I was discussing this with my little sister and telling her I'm such a cheapskate when it comes to buying clothes and shoes. I always go and try find the cheapest sites of the clothes I'm looking for. She was like nah bro I do the same thing. Why pay the original price when these mothafuckas use some third world country to make these things for 1/20 of the price.
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

^^ Truth, right attitude to have.

Canadian Truckers about to go H.A.M.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Haohmaru wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:58 am Hahaha gonna try that the next time 😂

That fragrant is pricey Killa. Gonna put it on my list though. I'm planning on getting Blue de Chanel first. Might as well wait for valentine's day and get both with a discount.

I go searching for shoes and when I find one (Santoni very nice sneakers). When I see there's a discount code option I search on Google and almost always find these codes online. The shoes were 320 I bought em for 260. I could easily afford the 320 but why not right.
I was discussing this with my little sister and telling her I'm such a cheapskate when it comes to buying clothes and shoes. I always go and try find the cheapest sites of the clothes I'm looking for. She was like nah bro I do the same thing. Why pay the original price when these mothafuckas use some third world country to make these things for 1/20 of the price.

Being in Japan forced me to look online and over the past 5 years or so the online clothing game has gotten ever better.

There is a difference in quality when it comes to price. Not always but often but the beauty of online is that you can get great clothes from small companies for much less than what you would normally pay. These aren't necessarily cheap clothes but much less than what you would've paid 10 years ago.

Check out Bluffworks and Mott and Bow for jeans. Not cheap but easily the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn.

I got a custom made denim jacket and a bomber jacket from a NY-based company called Woodies. Absolutely perfect fit and all I did was fill out this questionnaire and they calculated all my measurements. I went in and adjusted some of them to my liking but the fit was great. And if they fucked it up they would've remade it for free.

That's the thing about online now, these companies are aware of the inherent difficulty in buying clothes online so they typically have generous refund and exchange policies.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Digital Masta wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:27 am Please tell me this is NOT a joke.
:lol:
It's a joke now...but back in my whoring days. I originally would spray a mist in the air and walk through it (to get my junk)- the girls would say OMG, you smell so good...then complain they could taste it or complain that it burned them if we fucked. Later on, I would spray the inside of my pants...and put them on over my boxer briefs [similar effect but there was no burning or flavor -- ya know, except USDA Grade A organic tube steak].

Being married means that I can plan this better and take a shower first. I always think about my younger days. Picking up a random girl from the club after getting so hot and sweaty...wasn't as fun and sexy as it sounds. My room always smelled hot and heavy of sex.
Last edited by killacross on Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
killacross

Post by killacross »

Haohmaru wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:58 am Hahaha gonna try that the next time 😂

Get a sample sprayer? I buy the 2ml sample sprays...then go back and buy bottles of the good stuff. I have Bleu de Chanel too. I think my new "hobby" for 2022 will be fixing all of the nuisance things with my car. My backup camera has an internal leak apparently...so the image quality just plummeted in the past 2-3 weeks as the salt water from the snow got in...dried...and left a haze. Also, my driver's side window has started intermittently not working. It's either a bad switch, harness, fuse, relay, or motor. Trying to decide if I should replace piece-by-piece -- or just save up and replace all teh parts at once. I hate cars so much.

the way that it works is the same as prescription drugs (because I work in pharma). Wealthier countries "subsidize" poorer ones. Some countries have agreements in place....some don't. So what happens is the online company/reseller [say based in the Philippines] is say buying it from the vendor [based in Sweden]...and you're buying it from say [France]. It costs $75 to make, and they need to sell at $80. If you bought it directly...you pay $125. If the reseller gets it directly they pay $85. If you buy from the reseller...you pay $100. So you're excited about a 20% markdown...but in reality -- everyone wins. It's called Capitalism -- and it's fucking awesome!!
Last edited by killacross on Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
killacross

Post by killacross »

San Goku wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:05 am ^^ Truth, right attitude to have.
I don't understand how short people's memories are. I swear -- not even 2 years ago...when Trump was in office and was saying how we finally have a vaccine and it's a miracle. ALLLLLLLL of these people were saying that they would not get anything that Donald Trump supports because Orange Man bad. Now suddenly -- they are aALLLLLLLlllll about -- you MUST get a shot [or 2, or 3, now 4] or you're denying the science or whatever inane bullshit. And even then -- it was we need a 2 week shutdown to flatten the curve...or we need herd immunity to go back to normal...Don't wear a mask...Do wear a mask...Go double masked...frontline workers are heros -- now it's get a shot or be fired. And now....with almost 2 years worth of data [that we didn't have before] they are still cluster fucked...

THIS SHIT IS NEVER GOING AWAY!!
San Goku

Post by San Goku »

Interesting conversation with Jordan B Peterson and a Former Canadian Premier of Newfoundland Brian Pexkford. He plans on suing the Canadian Government Trudeau on violating our constitution. It's actually unprecedented as he was the one that help draft the Canadian Charter of Rights. How can you go up against someone that knows the rule and spirit of the law first hand lol.

Link: https://youtu.be/EdhFuMDLBDM
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

killacross wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:42 am
San Goku wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:05 am ^^ Truth, right attitude to have.
I don't understand how short people's memories are. I swear -- not even 2 years ago...when Trump was in office and was saying how we finally have a vaccine and it's a miracle. ALLLLLLLL of these people were saying that they would not get anything that Donald Trump supports because Orange Man bad. Now suddenly -- they are aALLLLLLLlllll about -- you MUST get a shot [or 2, or 3, now 4] or you're denying the science or whatever inane bullshit. And even then -- it was we need a 2 week shutdown to flatten the curve...or we need herd immunity to go back to normal...Don't wear a mask...Do wear a mask...Go double masked...frontline workers are heros -- now it's get a shot or be fired. And now....with almost 2 years worth of data [that we didn't have before] they are still cluster fucked...

THIS SHIT IS NEVER GOING AWAY!!
Context was more "we won't take what Donald says we should take, we'll take what medical professionals say we should take." The man is still the reason people ask for treatments that do jack shit (they'll listen to him say to drink bleach, but not get the vaccine...). Donald can rightfully claim credit for trying to accelerate the vaccine. He still pushes the vaccine, which I respect him for. Herd immunity was never an option, that was proposed by anti-maskers who don't understand math. The amount of people that would have to die to reach true herd immunity is staggering. That also ignores variants that would still re-infect you, like... oh, Omicron.

Double masking always helped but was never a recommendation. "Masks aren't necessary" was back before it really took off and we didn't have the data for it. Frontline workers are heroes is just American hero worship, but when your frontline workers go from endangering themselves to help people (pre-vaccine) to endangering everyone for no good reason (post-vaccine) then they need to get the hell out of hospitals.

COVID will variant-itself down eventually as it evolves, but to my knowledge it's definitely expected that we're going to have a yearly COVID shot.

The shot lowers mortality, lowers transmissibility, lowers long-term damage, and lowers hospitalizations for almost 0 side effects and for free. Our economy is half shutting down again involuntarily this time as people call out sick. We had healthcare shortages before COVID began, and now 20% of the healthcare workforce has quit in the past two years after being worked to the brink watching a preventable disease murder people in horrible ways while the family could only say goodbye on an iPad. Costs have skyrocketed in order to bring in travelling nurses to make up for shortages and treating COVID has evaporated profits at hospitals. COVID patients fill ICUs - hospitals didn't have massive extra capacity to begin with (for cost reasons), so now people who would otherwise have gotten ICU beds before COVID have just died instead.

If people would just get the damn shot it'd probably already be managed. OK, who wants soapbox next?