There we go

superbob
Site Admin

Re: There we go

Post by superbob »

Everyone in this thread should have full normal privileges, i've removed the ability to create new posts for regular users, only reply to existing topics. If any of you guys know how to build a forum off of any software, let me know, my laptop died two weeks ago finally so after finally finishing my pc build i got up and running on friday, which is what caused the delay of getting up and running
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

So can we talk about Vinland Saga yet?
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

That last chapter was adorable...
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

It would've been nice if he did, but has anybody even been able to get in contact with him in the last few years?
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

Also heard that Ford v Ferrari is a pretty good movie.
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Kro was able to contact him about a month ago, which is how he was able to get the backups, I just don't know nearly enough about forums/websites to be able to completely rebuild the old site
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

superbob wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:24 am That last chapter was adorable...
I don’t read it just watch the anime, its easily one of my favorites already. I was thinking about picking up the manga.
killacross

Post by killacross »

maaaaan this is like going from fentanyl back to street corner herron
...but at least it gets me my temp fix -- kinda missed you fucks

posting from sunny, sunny Puerto Rico. Beautiful country...and very "friendly", very beautiful, sun kissed brown girls. My wife was not amused :? :shock: :roll: I kinda felt like prey

also...our hotel room is F-ing bananas!
Mongor

Post by Mongor »

-
Last edited by Mongor on Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

superbob wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:13 am Kro was able to contact him about a month ago, which is how he was able to get the backups, I just don't know nearly enough about forums/websites to be able to completely rebuild the old site
At least someone heard from him. And I don't know anything about forums/websites since I never finished learning. Might need to learn a bit though soon since I'm looking into building my own arcade cabinet.
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

Mongor wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:15 pm I'm glad to see that it's back although clearly not exactly the same as I last saw it :P

I know nothing about coding at all so can't help.

Posting privileges please. If you need a hand with hosting costs let me know, I'm happy to help.

Here's how desperate I was for my TAL fix (even though I only mostly ghost and occasionally posted in chat). I downloaded and installed Skype for the first time in about 4 years to message anyone that I knew from TAL to ask if they knew WTF was going on. It got me nowhere but it was good to here that Barry is still doing well :P

Now TAL is back did we buy our good luck for the year or do you think we may still get a chapter of Berserk in the next 12 months?
Shit I haven't heard from him in years. Also haven't been on skype in years as well so there's that too.
Thunderbox

Post by Thunderbox »

Man, I've been on here for 10 years, May 2009. You guys probably much longer. A decade worth of posts and discussions gone...

This feels like an old retro message board from the early 90s or something.
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

^ That depends on if you count NM.
Cane_The9lives

Post by Cane_The9lives »

The community still survives though, that's the most important thing.
Digital Masta

Post by Digital Masta »

Counting NM I go back to 2003 or 2004.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

Bout to test out some of those seemingly malicious links, can’t pass up on black jack
xandorxerxes

Post by xandorxerxes »

I don't have experience hosting sites, but I work with people who do that so I can ask around if you have any questions you want me to relay. I can help with things like getting a digital certificate for a server.
eddieson

Post by eddieson »

They found their way into here now.
Colep924

Post by Colep924 »

So is there a place to post chapters and stuff yet or should I just wait?
superbob
Site Admin

Post by superbob »

Mongor wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:15 pm I'm glad to see that it's back although clearly not exactly the same as I last saw it :P

I know nothing about coding at all so can't help.

Posting privileges please. If you need a hand with hosting costs let me know, I'm happy to help.

Here's how desperate I was for my TAL fix (even though I only mostly ghost and occasionally posted in chat). I downloaded and installed Skype for the first time in about 4 years to message anyone that I knew from TAL to ask if they knew WTF was going on. It got me nowhere but it was good to here that Barry is still doing well :P

Now TAL is back did we buy our good luck for the year or do you think we may still get a chapter of Berserk in the next 12 months?
posting privileges added