1. Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

[IMG]

Director: Shin Oonuma
    Series Composition: Katsuhiko Takayama
    Original creator: Kenji Inoue
    Original Character Design: Yui Haga
    Character Design: Miwa Oshima
    Animation Production: SILVER LINK

[gg] Baka to Test to Shokanju - 01 [D64D0665].mkv http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KJ236AH

Didn't see a thread for this. First ep was surprisingly hilarious.
  2. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

It's my favourite anime this season so far (but I only watched like 4 or 5 anime so far).

It's based off a Light Novel, but it really feels like watching an SRPG.
  3. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

I'm expecting a lot from this series, I didn't read the light novels, but the manga's hilarious. So far so good, but it's only the first episode, hopefully it'll keep this up and keeps the quality consistent throughout.
  4. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

Yea I hear ya, laughed out loud at alot of scenes.
  5. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a go.
  6. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

I wondered when someone would make a thread for this. I liked the first episode very much. I had a great laugh.
    Especially the class rep. of Class F is hilarious.
  7. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

Fricken hilarious ep again, that was an epic Nose bleed..XD
    [IMG]
  8. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

Most epic nose bleed I've ever seen xD
    The jokes seem lame, but they make me laugh like hell.
  9. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

Another good ep, poor Yuuji getting handled by Shouko in the theatre. Best scene was Detention teacher congratulating Yoshi on coming to terms with himself when he was wearing the dress.:awesome

And Bluehaired Negani lickin that cream off his face was just..-__-"
  10. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

Although the tortering and posion food were hilarious, I think this episode wasn't as good as the past ones. More of actual battles between Summons would be appreciated.
  11. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

I think we'll get that next ep, and I agree it was an average ep.
  12. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

Ep 5 mkv | avi

I really lolled when they were random searching.
  13. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

Awesome episode, I laughed at the TTGL and Gundam Seed references. Honestly more people should give this show a try, this is like the hidden gem of the season.
  14. Re: Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

I love how the mood changes every split second. Good episode in overall. But I really wish we'd more Summoning battles like in the first few episodes. When are they actually going to try challenging another class again?
  15. Seems like people have lost a bit of interest in this series...
    Well, it sure stays funny and they're finally going to challenge the A class again!!!
  16. I still watching it, but not a whole lot to comment on. It's still one of my favourites of the season. The humour still delivers and all the characters are pretty good. I probably wouldn't of liked Miyuki at all if it weren't for her yandere side.
  17. Loved the latest episode. We really got to see a nice war. I loved the tactical side of this episode and it had a dramatic, yet humourish touch to it.
  18. Man, what a bitch Hideyoshi's sister is. Kinda sucks we have one more episode left and the battle is already over, but the series has done fine without them anyways.
  19. Just saw the first 5 episodes today, I see why people like this show, just wished they showed less of Mary Sue girl.
  20. Marathoned ep 6 to 12, his sis added a nice touch to the show. That ep where his friends thought she was an older gal living with him was hilarious.

Ah man I know she ruined all the tactical planning. Gonna be sad to see this series go after next ep. =[