1. Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

Episode one [Animebreaker 720p MP4]
    Episode one [TnK 400p XviD]
    1 people like this.
  2. You don't even like the show, you don't deserve to open this thread.

on a serious note, episode was nice.
    I'm really glad they made another season even tho they changed alot of voice actors which kinda sucks.
  3. I wonder how many episodes it will take before miyata k.o's the crocodile. Ippo loving Miyata made me lol.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 06:36 PM ----------

Raw http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=23063

YouTube - Hajime no Ippo New Challenger 19 (1-3) [RAW]
    YouTube - Hajime no Ippo New Challenger 19 (2-3) [RAW]
    YouTube - Hajime no Ippo New Challenger 19 [RAW] [3/3] [HQ]

Did anyone watch episode 19 raw? Episode was awesome. Hawk facial expressions and Takamura's anger was awesome. The and animation is getting better and better. I have high hope for this fight. Definitely cannot wait for the fight now.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 12:12 AM ----------

Speedstar sub http://a.scarywater.net/speedstar/%5BSpeedStar%5D%20Hajime%20no%20Ippo%20New%20Challenger%20-%2019%20%5B801D140C%5D.mkv.torrent
  4. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

Episode 19 was definitely one of the better animated episodes I've seen this season. The scene where Hawk answer why he sleeps with woman before the fight was epic. It kinda reminded me of a Light Yagami rant. On the subject of voice actors, apparently the guy that does Hawk's voice also does Solid Snake in Japan.
  5. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

Takamura's anger is just too fucking awesome. I just can't wait for the fight between him and Hawk. Been looking forward to that shit the first time I read it in the manga!
  6. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

awww, I thought this would have been another 70+ episode series. Just 26 episodes, so stingy. The manga is light years ahead. I wanted to see my favorite fight...

6th Defense Ippo vs. Takuzou.
    [IMG]

Man, now I'm going to read that volume and half fight again.
  7. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

i supposed the series will finish off after the hawk fight to be renewed in the winter...

just going in 26 ep seasons.

Any idea when ep 21 will come out... really wanna see the takamura vs hawk fight.
  8. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

Yeah, I think so as well.
    21 already aired, raws are available. Sub will be out tomorrow I think. Raws come out on Tuesdays and subs usually 2 days after.
  9. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

cool thanks so i should check it out later today... but any idea where i can get the raw?
  10. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

Seriously can't fuckin wait for the subs to come out. Damn this fight is gonna be epic!
  11. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

It's a sub, but not an english one.
  12. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

damn said english on torrent page... lol... gah gotta wait on S-IO
  13. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

If you're real desperate the Aasasubs for 21 are out 720p mp4
  14. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

now i see what you mean if i was really desperate to use theirs.... wow that subb sucked... lawl...

But good ep :D
  15. Re: Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

hey anyone know where i can find the ED song for this new version of Ippo. i think the name is 7:59 or something so.