1. [IMG]

Trailer:

So I probably incurred Haoh's wrath by making this thread before him, and he will probably come after my life now...sorry buddy! XP

Anyway, this is basically made by Cowboy Bebop's staff, so unless some planetary alignement, or some other cosmic shit ruins all the rules of the universe, this is gonna be amazing.
    Vicious and Haohmaru like this.
  2. Haha you're lucky it's you that made the thread and not someone else XP. I know that you're like me and that you can't wait for someone to save anime from the loli infestation.
    Only negative thing about this anime I can think of is that it's 11 episodes instead of the regular 26
  3. Yasuyuki Okamura - Viva Namida (Space Dandy theme song)

Vicious likes this.
  4. yes please and why again.. is a potentially very good anime so short? Getting annoying.
  5. Doesn't really look like an anime I would watch, but if it's Cowboy Bebop staff, there's no argument valid for not watching this.
    Vicious likes this.
  6. Maybe it's because of the budget. I'm just glad that Shinichiro Watanabe is back to doing anime. He's directing another one in 2014. The thing that bothers me the most is that Watanabe never does sequels. So the best we can hope for is a movie.
  7. So I just watched the theme above .. guess I missed it.. anyway that is just wonderful man. Can't wait for this. It gave me that Redline feel to it. So.. is this the first time Watanabe has used a jp theme/op? Seem to recall that even for Japan his other shows had all english.. maybe a little jp mixed in themes. Especially if Yoko was in charge.
  8. Macross Plus had a lot of Japanese music. One thing you don't have to worry about in Watanabe anime's is the music. He's a music producer and knows exactly what he wants and where to put his music. You should read some of his interviews. The man is really clear in what he wants to achieve in his anime.
    Vicious likes this.
  9. bah they took it down lol
  10. So what? They gave peter griffon a brain and put him in cowboy bepop space?
  11. Main cast
    Dandy: Junichi Suwabe
    QT: Uki Satake (9nine)
    Meow: Hiroyuki Yoshino
    Narrator: Masaaki Yajima

Junichi Suwabe for the main should be good.
  12. Space Dandy to Air on Toonami Before it Airs in Japan http://po.st/BaedAk via @po_st

Also movies to air for 3 weeks in place of reg programming on Toonami in Dec.
    UNTZ likes this.
  13. wow the space dandy trailer for toonami this january looks more awesome than what we've seen. Can't wait. So gonna be sweet.
    UNTZ likes this.
  14. UNTZ and Haohmaru like this.
  15. San Goku and UNTZ like this.
  16. CM2
    UNTZ likes this.
  17. Looks pretty interesting, I like the animation.