1. [IMG]

Anybody else looking forward to this aside from me and wanda? Stuff looks really good, albeit a bit crazy. It's an ONA from Toei and Banpresto that's airing on the 6th.

Martzu likes this.
  2. Oh you stole Krakers thunder. You're in trouble now Eddie. He's been looking forward to this for months now :p
  3. Kraker knows that i r wanda. :troll And you know I have pic in the thread to prove it.
  4. I think my mind just exploded
    Also which one of us DID find this?
  5. Payback, I shall has it Atemesk. :fresh
    I'm gonna go with me finding this until proven otherwise.
  6. Lies and slander. Lies and slander! :troll
  7. Shit just got real.
  8. Edddddddiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rage

I am looking forward to this, though the report from the internet of the 1st screening says this is just 30 minutes long OVA. If it does well(?) they will make a series or something more out of it.
  9. WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:yuush:

Longest one I've ever seen so far was Cat Shit One, which was 20 something minutes, so 30 minutes isn't too bad for a ONA. Did you hear anything about how good it was?
  10. [Commie] Kyousogiga - OVA [3AB612F0].mkv_snapshot_16.27_[2011.12.06_22.48.20].jpg

At least I wasn't the only one. :troll

Liked the art style, but did not get most of what was going on. By the time I was starting to, they'd switch onto something else. That said, I hope a hd version gets released, and more episodes. ^^
    Haohmaru likes this.
  11. I dont know why I thought I was going to be able to understand this XD
  12. It's Japan. Just say "ahhhh..." and go on.
  13. You watch it yet Krozar?
  14. Nahh because I was not impressed by the video. Looks like the anime is being abstract and esoteric for the sake of being abstract and esoteric. Love main character's design though.
  15. I think most, Atemesk excluded, just watched it for the animation.
  16. Episode 3 came out over the weekend for anybody still interested.
  17. Watched some. All I can say based on those few moments. Familiars - Do want! Geek girl - Please, die. Nao.
  18. Which one did you watch? And not the geek girl. =O