What is everybody up to in their lives right now?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MD, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Arukas †Verus Familiae†

Message Count:
    Under the table? I'd warm up with some underground prostituton rings in at least three districts and then work on getting a good launderer for when your cash flow starts to gain momentum. Then move on to the blow. Few kils to ease in to market, get your feet wet and your cheeks numb. Then invest some of your ringing capital into some muscle. Get them from the east coast, not the west though. Eastern bruisers tend to keep thier noses out of the politics and thier heads in thier own craft. They see inflicting pain as a form of art. They are also only truly loyal to the benjamin franklins right in front of them. So don't skimp them.

Once you get the ball rolling and you establish a good trade route across the pacific, come down the south Caribbean into north Columbia and set up shop in one of the small coastal villages under a guise, and enslave the citizens in the surrounding regions and get them on bench in one of the plantations you get established. Hire or bring over some trust worthy associates to fill in the quarter masters seats in your plantations.then head on back your folks house in the states and setup an offshore bank account for your capital to be wired into, then proceed to kick it, smoke some dro and watch anime and enjoy having a nice under the table income. =]

It's all really quite easy once you get the ball rolling. You'll see.
    UNTZ, San Goku and Thunderbox like this.
  2. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    That was pretty thorough and I can tell you had some time to think about it, Arukas you goddamn criminal lol. I like the smoke some dro and watch anime part. I would have to have the love of my life in that lifestyle, only way to stay grounded.
  3. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    so I finally got around to watching those eps

I actually tried about 5x and just couldn't do it...but now that I did, I LIKE IT
    San Goku likes this.
  4. Duomaxwe God of Death

Message Count:
    I haven't really played console games in a few years, but got a PS4 the other week because I wanted to try out some of the anime games that seem to reach the West in abundance now, got the Berserk one, borrowed Jump stars and a Digimon one, I'm looking to get the Jojo one too, what else am I missing out on?
    San Goku likes this.
  5. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    haha I knew you would be sold

You have no idea how hard I was laughing when homeboy pushed that dude out in the train like that.
    killacross likes this.
  6. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Naruto and Dragon Ball......Fist of The North Star (Hokuto no Ken).
  7. Vicious Blank

Message Count: