[TV] Young Justice League Animated Series

Discussion in 'Movies, Sports, and Music' started by cain, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
  2. cain Sannensei

Message Count:
    Vicious and UNTZ like this.
  3. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
  4. XandorXerxes Sannensei

Message Count:
    So... we're going to have to go through some new DC streaming service now too?
  5. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    I said this recently but the only way I will pay for another streaming service is it offers me enough to justify the cost other than just one show. I guess one could wait till they are all done and pay, marathon then cancel or maybe they will have a free trial (probably with ads)..idk. A good example of a streaming service I will NOT pay for is the cbs all access for the new star trek show coming soon.

Thing is with DC is I already have most if not all of the content on bluray that I would want to watch so it is pretty much guaranteed I will watch it on a free stream site. I am not even going to entertain the idea that free streams will hurt any chance of future seasons being produced because if toys / merch do not sell then any ratings/views won't make a big difference. I will buy the bluray though like the others.

Last thing: I read they are going to put the live action Teen Titans show on this streaming service to coincide with YJ. That couuuulldd maybe make a difference but eh.

I am curious as to how they are going to market this DC channel that I assume is only going to be internet only and I guess apps like via ps4, etc. I guess just do it like Funimation..of course their library is made up of endless anime titles.
    UNTZ likes this.
  6. XandorXerxes Sannensei

Message Count:
    Came across this looking for info on the streaming service. No judgements on my part, take it how you like:

Edit: Also -
    This is only for the live action show though.
    UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  7. cain Sannensei

Message Count:
  8. Kickz La Pistola

Message Count:
  9. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    bah I should have posted all that info in the shoutbox in here. My bad Kickz.
    Kickz likes this.
  10. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
    Nice with the inclusion of Thirteen, Arrowette, Static and Spoiler. I have forgotten, is that Tim as the Robin? And Bart as kid flash?
  11. Kickz La Pistola

Message Count:
    ^No Worries