1. Awesome.
  2. Vicious and UNTZ like this.
  3. So... we're going to have to go through some new DC streaming service now too?
  4. I said this recently but the only way I will pay for another streaming service is it offers me enough to justify the cost other than just one show. I guess one could wait till they are all done and pay, marathon then cancel or maybe they will have a free trial (probably with ads)..idk. A good example of a streaming service I will NOT pay for is the cbs all access for the new star trek show coming soon.

Thing is with DC is I already have most if not all of the content on bluray that I would want to watch so it is pretty much guaranteed I will watch it on a free stream site. I am not even going to entertain the idea that free streams will hurt any chance of future seasons being produced because if toys / merch do not sell then any ratings/views won't make a big difference. I will buy the bluray though like the others.

Last thing: I read they are going to put the live action Teen Titans show on this streaming service to coincide with YJ. That couuuulldd maybe make a difference but eh.

I am curious as to how they are going to market this DC channel that I assume is only going to be internet only and I guess apps like via ps4, etc. I guess just do it like Funimation..of course their library is made up of endless anime titles.
    UNTZ likes this.
  5. Came across this looking for info on the streaming service. No judgements on my part, take it how you like:

Edit: Also -
    This is only for the live action show though.
    UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  6. [IMG]

[IMG]
    UNTZ, Vicious and San Goku like this.
  7. bah I should have posted all that info in the shoutbox in here. My bad Kickz.
    Kickz likes this.
  8. Nice with the inclusion of Thirteen, Arrowette, Static and Spoiler. I have forgotten, is that Tim as the Robin? And Bart as kid flash?
  9. ^No Worries