1. Young Justice League Animated Series

DC Entertainment has another animated series up its sleeve. According to Stephanie Lemelin's Blog, she will be voicing the character of Arrowette for the new Young Justice League Animated Series.

"WOW. Ok… I am beyond thrilled to announce that I was recently cast in the new animated series, YOUNG JUSTICE LEAGUE, based on the famous (and awesome!?) DC Comics. I seriously could not be more excited about being welcomed into this amazing family… what a fantastic way to start the new year! I will be voicing the character of Arrowette (see ridiculously hot avatar below!!! um, could I love her anymore?) as well as several supporting cast members… Due to the extreme popularity of this series, however, that’s about all I can say… for now. So excited, this is really a dream come true for me, I have ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A SATURDAY MORNING CARTOOON!!! Woohoo!"

Arrowette.
    http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Arrowette-Avatar3.jpg

Aqualad.
    This is what the kartoon looks like, AQUALAD for Young Justic... on Twitpic
  2. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

I'm sure this will be good for this generation of cartoon/comic fans. I wish they never cancel the ones that are doing so well though.

that aqua kid looks cool, is he from the same place aqua man is from?
  3. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

Yeah but the still need robin super boy impulse or kid flash and wonder girl
  4. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

Drawings looks like we're getting top quality animation here....but it will never top Justice League
  5. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

See...black people CAN swim!
    ravi134 likes this.
  6. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

According to actionfigureinsider.com the other members of the team will be Nightwing, Superboy/Connor Kent, Impulse, and Miss Martian.
  7. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

Marvel, or disney, you guys better bring Spectacular Spiderman season 3 OUT to rival this show xD
    1 people like this.
  8. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

Nightwing eh, that would be interesting
  9. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

im more interested in conner and bart, ive always wanted to see them in action, but pls dont let superboy be wearing those dorky sunglasses and the leather jacket
  10. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

Yeah I hated that. His look now is much better. I'm looking forward to seeing Bart as Impulse. I like him as kid flash but he's really funny as Impulse
  11. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

As much as I love Nightwing he doesn't need to be on this. They would be better off using Tim Drake. He was actually a member of Young Justice
  12. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

neither was aqualad or miss martian
  13. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

Out of all the DC cartoons, I seen Batman in action the most so it would be really interesting for me to see what Nightwing does and acts in a group.
  14. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

actually I don't recall ever seeing nightwing in any of the young justice roster
    there was always a robin either Tim or Dick
  15. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

Well I hope Conner get's some version of the the Red-"Super Crest"-Blue-Red costume he wore before his black shirt with blue jeans look. Not that I dislike his final look I just happen to like the prior one a lot it's a good update on the superman colors and theme and I normally hate the Superman look(blue tights with red briefs? GTFO)
  16. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

You don't fuck with an American classic look.
  17. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

It was really retarded how he fooled the world with putting on a pair a specs.....but ya classic look is 4eva. Doesn't superboy rock a bomer jakcet with his suit on?
  18. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

Its not just a pair of specs. Its also how he carries himself. He tends to slump, has a different hair-style, wears loose suits. Even is confirmed to vibrate his body so no one can really see him clearly. There is just more to it than just a pair of glasses.
  19. Re: Young Justice League Animated Series

He also raises his voice an octive