1. White Collar

White Collar is about the unlikely partnership of a con artist and an FBI agent who have been playing cat and mouse for years. Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer), a charming criminal mastermind, is finally caught by his nemesis, FBI Agent Peter Burke (Tim DeKay.)

When Neal escapes from a maximum-security prison to find his long-lost love, Peter nabs him once again. Rather than returning to jail, Neal suggests an alternate plan: He'll provide his criminal expertise to assist the Feds in catching other elusive criminals in exchange for his eventual freedom. Initially wary, Peter quickly finds that Neal provides insight and intuition that can't be found on the right side of the law.

It airs on Friday's, 10pm on USA.
    It premieres today.
    I think this is going to be a good show. Because it's an interesting idea.

Here's a trailer
    YouTube - White Collar Trailer Season 1
  2. Re: White Collar

I've been waiting to watch this
  3. Re: White Collar

same here, man this has taken a long time to premier... been seeing adds for it since july.
  4. Re: White Collar

Wow Tiffani got old. Anyway looks like a cheap series. That Bomer guy was in Chuck as well. Don't expect too much from it. I'll catch the premiere to see how it is.

Also anyone know what the name of that futuristic series was? You know the one with the huge budget. Wonder when that is coming out.
  5. Re: White Collar

What Futuristic Series? The one that's on ABC? V?
  6. Re: White Collar

Looking forward to it too
  7. Re: White Collar

I thought it was a pretty good opening.
  8. Re: White Collar

yeah good series opener, and tiffani has gotten old...

liking the concept, bet you the fbi guy comes back from belize to find out neal has gone to san diego.
  9. Re: White Collar

Saw this today and for a pilot episode I'd say that they did a good job.
  10. Re: White Collar

For a moment there, I thought the Duke? the Dutchness? The DUchness? was going to be the main villain, but then when I saw Kate photo and the guy with the ring hand on her shoulders. I knew the Dutch whatever, was going to get caught.

I also like the way Neal found a way for them to get into the warehouse. Pretty smart idea I say.

And no, I don't think Neal will run away while Patrick? is in vacation with his wife.

Also, come on everybody, Tiffan is old... she's like 30/40, but she stiill looks good.
  11. Re: White Collar

hard to believe tiffani is old... when the only way i can think of her is as Kelly Kapowski

The main theme of this season is gonna be Neal trying to save Kate from that guy with the ring on his hand. it is probably someone who is out to get him, and is doing so thro kate.
  12. Re: White Collar

^
    Only Kelly Kapowsiki? How about when she was on Fastlane as Billie? :)
    I didn't watch her when she was in that 902 something.

Ahhg yes, and the name was Dutchman xD I wonder if he'll break out of prison and go after Neal. And the FBI was Peter. Don't know why I thought it was Patrick. maybe one of the actor names are Patrick.
  13. Re: White Collar

First episode wasn't bad. Not good either though. Just average.
  14. Re: White Collar

i would still get all up in tiffany. The girl is getting old but she's still sexy!!

Downloading the episode right now.
  15. Re: White Collar

Hmm, USA is going up, in terms of shows I watch from them. Burn Notice, and now White Collar.
  16. Re: White Collar

thursdays is my night for USA,

Royal Pains, burn Notice and reshowing of sunday's In Plain Sight.

now i got fridays too..

but whitecollar clashes with sanctuary on scifi.
    1 people like this.
  17. Re: White Collar

they show Sanctuary twice that night watch the second showing
  18. Re: White Collar

yeah but 12am...

i was tired that friday and most likely i would be tired all fridays... so isocunt for the win.
  19. Re: White Collar

dvr the show
  20. Re: White Collar

pshh no dvr

don't want to pay my cable company extra money for one...

but i got my awesome speed well for me to burn and hdd space once i keep digging out stuff every few days.