[TV] The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies, Sports, and Music' started by fieldy, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Digital Masta Peek A Boo

Message Count:
    She's married in real life and as you could tell in the episode she was SUPER pregnant when it was filmed.

Thing is, this story has always been about the people. Never really about the walkers. The whole idea being that even in the zombie apocalypse the true monsters are still the living.

I actually skip through the episodes. I never watch a full one. Comic is still better and it's now in the war with "The Whisperers" people who literally wear the faces of the walkers and hide out with them in plain sight.
  2. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Ya I seen her on Talking Dead when she was explaining and it's actually hilarious and makes sense.

I forgot about those guys...the whispers are the ones with the 'W' on their forehead right? Your crazy to skip through the episodes, it's been amazing.
  3. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Oh that sounds like an awesome arc. Now that I would like to see.
  4. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    the show is taking such a dive because the story is repeating...the group encounters a random group...they take over...they get comfortable....a lot of nobodies are introduced just to die....one main character dies...the group moves to the next area

people are getting burned out of the same ol' same ol'

carol leaves...Darryl disappears...CORL does something stupid...Rick tries to be peaceful and gets someone killed

THATS why the first ep this season got such views...it was a COMPLETELY different formula because we knew someone important would be killed pointlessly

the whisperers are something completely different
    they haven't appeared in the show yet because the comic is still about 2 years out from where the show is....they appear after these whole Alexandria/Hilltop/Negan-- War arcs

they walk in herds of real walkers....wearing walker skinsuits...they whisper to eachother in the herds because the walkers don't pay attention to them because of the smell - but the sound would alert them

so imagine trying to hide from the walkers...then one walks straight up to you...and pulls out a knife

they are governed by the mentality of the strong TAKE what they want from the weak...and they put in some work on Rick's crew
    tridante and San Goku like this.
  5. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    After this week, Negan-Sama is my hero lol.
  6. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Finally.. it's time for some goddamn payback. I haven't been this excited for a WD season in years.

7. cole_924 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Looks like they might be doing a timeskip
  8. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Time skip eh? I was just taking it as Rick imagining his future but that could be a possibility.
  9. cole_924 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Yeah I don't read the comics but my friend does, there's a small timeskip somewhere around the Negan conflict I believe.
  10. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Plus that image of him awakening is very reminiscent of the 1st ep of him waking up in the hospital after a time skip.
    San Goku likes this.
  11. Kickz La Pistola

Message Count:
    I am kind of getting tired of Negan, I hope they end him this season and move on to something new
    Vicious likes this.