1. Leverage is an American television drama series on TNT that premiered in December 2008.[1] The series is produced by director/executive producer Dean Devlin's production company Electric Television. Leverage follows a five-person team of professional thieves, computer experts and con artists, headed up by former insurance investigator, Nathan Ford, who use their skills to right corporate and governmental injustices inflicted on common citizens.

The first season of Leverage consists of 13 episodes, which writers John Rogers and Chris Downey and producer Dean Devlin intended to be a complete story should the series not be renewed. The second season, for which production moved from Los Angeles to Portland, Oregon,[2] ran in two parts: a nine-episode summer season which premiered on July 15, 2009, followed by a further six episodes the following winter. Leverage moved to Sunday for its third season, which began June 20, 2010.[3]

On July 30, 2010, it was announced that Leverage has been renewed for a fourth season.[4]

Okay, I been a fan since Day one. I know it's not that appealing. But I love this show. I was wondering if anyone watch this show and is a fan.
  2. totally a fan, I love it and I do have to agree it isn't that appealing but I can't stop myself from not watching it lol
  3. Used to watch every episode. Missed a few, and then just haven't been able to get back into it.
  4. ^
    What you mean by Eurka category?

But yeah, this season is full of win!
  5. you must have never seen eureka on syfy. leverage and eureka are my type of comedy show, they are the only show that are in the comedy formates that i can actually enjoy on tv, and i call it eureka category just because eureka was first.
  6. This week episode is going to be AWESOME
  7. didnt see the preview .. ... link plz
  8. I like the show - it's one of my favorite summer shows along with stuff like Burn Notice, White Collar, Royal Pains. I'd say it's a tier below the others, but it's still an incredibly enjoyable and hilarious show.
  9. I use to watch then one day i just wasn't interested anymore. I don't know what happened but i know i don't feel like watching an episode ever again.
  10. Anyone saw the summer finale? I thought it was okay.
    Though I'm confused as for the Italian chick.
    What was her purpose... first she blackmails them, then we're rid of her?
  11. compared to last year season season finale this one was terrible. I almost thought that there was another few ep left in the season but no that really was the end of the season and i felt they did a horrible job with it. It felt like the last 2 mins was the season finally and the rest of the ep was just mid season ep stuff.

apparently who ever the girl work for I would assume nates old bosses need him to take down some criminal mastermind, but they couldnt be seen asking for his help so they con'ed him into doing there dirty work for free. with no way for any one to trace the fact that they got nate going after this guy for them. It seems to have worked because nate thinks that he made the decision to go after this guy one his own. asd f
  12. eps 14 and 15 aired this week a few mouths after the fake finale and i have to say 14 was great as a chrismas ep and 15 was the best ep of the series period.
  13. you mean 15 and 16 right? and i totally agree that these two episodes were the best in this season, this was a great season finale for leverage as usual
  14. i ment what i said, 14 was the ho ho ho job and then ep 15 was the big bang job im downloading the newest ep 16 right now.

edit

now i have watched ep 16 and yes it was great as well
  15. Hold up!!
    there's new episodes of Leverage... how come no one...

wait for it - stop the press PEOPLE! -

TOLD ME!
  16. starts back on sunday
  17. good way to open a season, shows back and it didnt miss a beat.