1. [IMG]

Synopsis:
    “Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter (Darvill) is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat—one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?”
    UNTZ, eddieson and Vicious like this.
  2. Whoa.. dude! That was awesome man. So psyched for this now .. also Savage as the baddie? Hell yeah. Heatwave was a no show in most of the scenes and Firestorm... I thought they could both be separated if they wanted.. doesn't seem to be the case.
  3. man that antman ripoff is just just ...I don't even have words for it. I know both companies rip things of from each other but still. Right before the antman movie comes out DC does this?
  4. The Atom predates Ant Man...and the Atom shrinks to a much...MUCH smaller size.

I will say this...I do wish that explosion in Arrow just causes his powers to be internalized so he can just get rid of the mechanical suit and wear a suit made of some cloth material.

Also...looking good Caity...lookin' GOOD! :in love:
    UNTZ likes this.
  5. [IMG]

Pretty much what I got from that trailer.
  6. [IMG]
    UNTZ likes this.
  7. Dude needs a bigger mace.
    UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  8. yeah ^ and also they look like cosplayers w/o wings. I expect nothing but hope for everything.
  9. I think they said a while back that the wings were gonna be cgi.
  10. And Sarah still can't act. Ugh like I'm sure there are much better actresses out there. The only time I tolerate poor acting is when it's from a non actor trying to act.
  11. Most CW shows have actors that can't act.

12. damn that was actually good. And the references to Supes and Bats!!!! Nice new costume Firestorm!!!!:3:
    Vicious and UNTZ like this.
  13. It looks like a "Doctor Who" superhero show...
  14. Ahh Ice.. Dr. Who is just horrible man. lol. It's so cheesy and I assume that's the allure of it all. This looked epic and wow the budget apparently shot up. Cannot wait for this show. That Firestorm suit!

CW needs to get away from the whiny female bs we've been seeing and I think they knew that.
  15. Anybody else seen the pilot yet? It was great. A fantastic pilot to set things for the future. This has a different feel compared to Flash and Arrow. This is more on the wild side and thats a good thing. I am definitely adding this to my watchlist.
    UNTZ likes this.
  16. I had my doubts, but so far I thought it was really good. Leroy was right that it does have a different feel than Flash or Arrow. I was worried about that, but the show does seem to have its own unique feel.

Although some of the stuff did seem somewhat predictable. Like the professor being Hawkman's and Hawkgirl's son from previous life, Rip going rouge from the time council, and Rip having lied about them being legends. In spite of that, I still really enjoyed the episode.
  17. Well, that was a surprise. I wasn't expecting them to kill off a main character like Hawkman, especially this early into the show. I figured that if they did kill off anyone important, it would be much later into the series. Wonder how future Hawkman being killed off in the past will affect the reincarnation cycle? Does he get reincarnated in the time he was killed, resulting in 2 Hawkmen running around, or does he get reincarnated back in his proper time despite the time travel?
  18. I was thinking the same thing. I want to see how they resolve the Carter situation. I really am enjoying this show. It has a nice feel to it. The better we learn about the dynamics of the team the better the show gets. Also firestorm arent looking so bad now. The inclusion of Darhk was a nice touch.
    Also the producer of the show has revealed that an old ollie will make his appearance on the show when the team travels to 2046. Missing one arm and with a goatee. Very DKR.
    UNTZ likes this.
  19. I really enjoy this show and great ep tonight. I just wish heatwave and cold would actually do more with their weapons. I would like to have seen heatwave turn guys into ash at least and cold freeze more people and shatter them or take away the guns and give them the powers.

Other than that.. there is no long drawn out sappy bs scenes like arrow and flash and Savage does a good job being ruthless. The characters all work well together.. then work well within the story.
    UNTZ likes this.
  20. Nice to see that Savage didnt kill Rip's family just for laughs. Also I was kinda hoping they would do a future episode after 70s adventure.
    UNTZ likes this.