[TV] Gotham

Discussion in 'Movies, Sports, and Music' started by Vicious, May 6, 2014.

1. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Is anyone else still watching this? I've been really enjoyed this show. This season has definitely been better than the last.

If anyone else is still watching, what are your thoughts on this season?
    Vicious likes this.
  2. ifeanyi84 Dean Big Brother AlmighTY

Message Count:
    i think it's solid so far. i'm glad they cleared things up with jerome vs the joker. gordon walking that fine line has been pretty good.
    UNTZ likes this.
  3. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Absolutely every week. The latest ep was pretty damn awesome. People being pushed to their limits and bad guys coming together. I think this show's versions of riddler and penguin are pretty badass especially the penguin. The assassination attempts on Gordon were really cool. This show is the anti supergirl, cw cheese fest.

Speaking of which.. I missed flash tonight with Grodd and supposedly the cg budget went up up up and was so good. Arrow's heroes costumes need some color. Reminds me of the early Aquaman movie pics.. so dark and bland.
    UNTZ likes this.
  4. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Yeah, this season has been really good. I remember a few people said they were going to drop after season 1, but since season 2 has been a massive improvement over season 1 in my opinion, I'm curious if anyone changed their minds?
  5. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
    I have been skimming the episodes of the season. Not really interested at all. I did like the Jerome episodes. The only thing thats keeping me interested now is the hope of seeing azrael and the court of owls.
  6. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    man this actor playing hugo strange on gotham is damn good at it and they did a much better job with freeze than the cw version. I mean much better. They actually froze people and had heads coming off, bodies breaking. If you can get over the no batman thing and accept it for what it is then it is easily one of the best cbm shows. Penguin is still the shit and Riddler is really coming around.

This show is really dark man.. I mean it is damn close to being Netflix..ish. Dude's eyes were gone and he was laughing lmao.

[IMG]
    UNTZ likes this.
  7. Rai Ryuzaki Time to make the chimi f@$% changas!

Message Count:
    I think the guy who plays Alfred is the son of the third doctor
  8. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I really liked this episode. They did a really good job with Freeze and Hugo Strange. Gotham is really getting good.
  9. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I really enjoyed this episode. I wasn't expecting them to completely solve the Wayne murders this soon. I was expecting that it would be slowly revealed over several seasons. So, unless he's answering to someone else we haven't seen yet, it seems Hugo Strange is behind it all.
    Vicious likes this.
  10. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Yes this series just keeps on giving and giving. I could care less if we don't have Bats and the villains are being worked up. They do such a great job and the preview for next week and Freeze and his outfit look awesome to me.
    UNTZ likes this.
  11. Holy Cowboy Brigade Chief

Message Count:
    So how did everyone enjoy batman v0.1?
    UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  12. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Show is fucking awesome.
    UNTZ likes this.
  13. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Penguin and Butch were awesome this episode. Guns weren't working, so bring out the rocket launcher. :3: :falcon
  14. Holy Cowboy Brigade Chief

Message Count:
    Well they couldn't make use of sufficient application of C4. So go for the next best thing.
    UNTZ likes this.
  15. Holy Cowboy Brigade Chief

Message Count:
    Okay...what's the chance that bruce eventually corners Strange somehow. Strange presents 'The Offer' to bruce. To bring his paretns back to life, he has already seen proof with Galavant. Bruce doesn't believe him initially. Then comes Fish Mooney bursting in...
    Vicious and UNTZ like this.
  16. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    easily one of best comic book shows on tv still.
    UNTZ likes this.
  17. Rai Ryuzaki Time to make the chimi f@$% changas!

Message Count:
    We're finally getting the Court of Owls
    UNTZ likes this.
  18. Ice(v)an o(O_o)>

Message Count:
    What you mean by this?
  19. Rai Ryuzaki Time to make the chimi f@$% changas!

Message Count:
    The woman backing Strange, she had an owl mask and she said "Assemble the Court" also the fact that Strange is trying to bring back the dead is a reference to the resurrected Talons also in the comics it was shown that the court was targeting the Waynes before they died.
    Vicious and UNTZ like this.
  20. Holy Cowboy Brigade Chief

Message Count:
    The fan is waving da white flag. It is tired of all the da shit that keeps hitting it non-stop.
    UNTZ likes this.