1. [IMG]

A new recruit in Captain Sarah Essen's Gotham City Police Department, Detective James Gordon is paired with Harvey Bullock to solve one of Gotham's most high-profile cases ever: the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne.

During his investigation, Gordon meets the Waynes' son, Bruce, now in the care of his butler Alfred, which further compels Gordon to catch the killer. Along the way, Gordon must confront gang boss Fish Mooney, as well as many of Gotham's future villains, such as Selina Kyle and Oswald Cobblepot.

Eventually, Gordon is forced to form an unlikely friendship with Bruce, one that will help shape the boy's future in becoming the Dark Knight.

Cast

• Ben McKenzie as James Gordon: an idealistic rookie detective for the Gotham City Police Department Homicide Squad, a former college football star and a war hero.[2]
    • Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth: a tough-as-nails ex-MI6 agent from East London, Pennyworth has loyally served the Wayne family. Now, in the wake of their tragic deaths, he’s fiercely protective of the young Bruce Wayne — the boy who will eventually become Batman.[7]
    • Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot / Penguin: with the brains of a chess grandmaster and the morals of a jackal, Cobblepot is a minion for gangster Fish Mooney, and hides his sadistic lust for power behind an exquisitely polite demeanor.[7]
    • Zabryna Guevara as Sarah Essen: Captain of the Gotham City Police Department Homicide Squad and Gordon's boss, she balances the two worlds of police and politics with a Machiavellian skill that’s as much corporate litigator as cop.[7]
    • Erin Richards as Barbara Kean: a sophisticated emergency doctor and Gordon's wife, Kean stands by her husband amid the corrupt world of Gotham.[7]
    • Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock: Gordon's rough-around-the-edges partner and mentor.[8]
    • Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney: an imposing, hotheaded and notoriously sadistic crime boss and nightclub owner with street smarts and almost extra-sensory abilities.[9]
    • David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne: a young boy who has been sentenced to a solitary life after the tragic murder of his wealthy parents. He is serious and soulful, and relies on the guidance and protection of his butler, Alfred Pennyworth, and Det. James Gordon.[10]
    • Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle: a teenage orphan, street thief and skilled pickpocket who is suspicious and wholly unpredictable.[10]
    Drew Powell has been cast in the recurring role of Butch Gilzean, the second-in-command to Fish Mooney,[11] while Cory Michael Smith is cast as Edward Nygma, a forensic scientist working for the GCPD who speaks in a cryptic language.[12] Sara Paxton has also been cast.[13]

Extended trailer. Can't wait.

UNTZ, dreed and cain like this.
  2. looks badass.i'm definitely going to watch.
  3. Not really interested. If it makes it to season 2 I may give ita shot. But this is fox. That rarely happens.
    Clay likes this.
  4. I'm not interested enough to watch the trailer. A Gotham with no Batman? I think I may pass off this one.....for now at least.
  5. It isn't so much the lack of Batman as it is the focus on Gordon and "Baby" Bruce. Give me a Smallville style where Bruce is clearly on his way to being Batman and I would be more inclined to want to watch. Also it's Fox.
    UNTZ, dreed and Ice(v)an like this.
  6. Geez c'mon man. You can't even watch a short trailer? I mean it's already been stated that the show is not meant to be about Batman solely so not sure what you were expecting. I thought some of the characters looked weak but especially after watching the trailer I am sold.

I could care less what network it's on as long as the show is good. I'll always especially if it's comics related.. will always give stuff like this a shot and my support so that future like minded shows will even be given consideration. I'm just not one of those people who can go with not ever having watched a show/movie and not given myself the chance to decide if it's shit or not much less a trailer.

A lot of people thought shield was going to be shit without the superheroes. Yeah it has coulson and some cameos but look how far that show has come. Not every single comic book show has to have the main hero. Hell Smallville didn't even really give us superman until late and even then we didn't get the cape until the last freakin episode if I'm right. At least they are giving us bruce wayne and the origins of the main baddies.. I assume Joker will get tossed in there somewhere.

I would of much rather seen this show on CW though and have it cross over with Arrow and Flash.
    UNTZ likes this.
  7. being on Fox it scares me.
    Definitely going to watch it (and buy it the moment its on itunes just to support it) Just hope its done well.
  8. lol....I'll think about it ;)
    Vicious likes this.
  9. lol sorry.. I had this discussion with my college roommate too.
    San Goku likes this.
  10. Agents of Shield didn't get canceled because it exists in the universe. We get Nick Fury, Maria Hill, fok even character from the comics - Deathlok. It deals with powers and shit. If it didn't - believe me it would get canceled because nobody wants to see another NCIS\Criminal Minds\Law N Order - cop show. But the fact that it deals with people with powers, and it exists with the Movies universe. There's a sense of gratitude as a fan. Like maybe I should watch the movies and tv show, because "It's a PART of something bigger" :)

This show - I'm going to give it a shot. Because fk it's Gotham and it's about Batman. Plus I like the kid who plays little Bruce. He was from that TV show called "Touch" with Keith Sutherland. Where he plays a mute kid, yada, yada.

If they show Little Bruce meeting Joker, Riddler Penguin, Catwoman when he was young. Then I'm going to say FK You and give up on this show.
  11. Agents would've been cancelled by a Fox. Because Fox ruins programming.
  12. Just watched the trailer. I feel bad for the actors because this shit is gonna get cancelled after 1 season. Not because it might be a bad show but Fox kills shows mid first season.
  13. if this turns out to be anything like smallville, im dropping it like a big fat deuce
  14. Smallville was good for the first 4 seasons...then got bad until the last 2.
  15. my biggest problem with the show was that he fought all of his enemies, met all of his love interests, form and join the JL, basically did it al before even putting on his freaking costume
  16. thats gonna happen here for sure. we already have catwoman and riddler as well as penguin.
  17. Well Bruce is like 10 in this. At most he will develop an odd friendship with a Catwoman that is way too old if Bruxe is so young.
  18. in this show catwoman doesnt seem much older than bruce. and the focus seems to be on gordon and bullock more than anything. nygma works for the police at the point they're at. allen (spectre) and montoya (question) still work for the police. at the beginning, gordon isn't even married to barbara yet, it's just his fiance. i'll be watching cuz they way they've set this up, i think the show has plenty of potential. bruce's parents are a factor, but there's so much more to it. gordon is a new, hot shot, war hero who is unfamiliar with gotham. it seems like the show is gonna focus on his growth as a cop/man and on his efforts to clean up the corrupt police department.
  19. There is a Gotham S01 The Legend Reborn 720p WEB-DL AAC2 0 h264-QUEENS going around.. I assume it has or is going to air on tv?

"GOTHAM: The Legend Reborn
    From its comic book origins to cutting edge production, go behind the scenes of the highly
    anticipated TV show, Gotham with creator Bruno Heller and star Ben McKenzie."