1. Jon actually died so he finished his watch technically. The rules don't address being revived.
    San Goku and XandorXerxes like this.
  2. I'm pretty sure they referenced that in the show, too. As I recall he ordered Samwell to go south before he died. Am I remembering right?
  3. Bad News: They said GoT last season might start in 2019 :(
  4. WTF???
  5. http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/game-of-thrones-season-7-isaac-hempstead-wright-interview.html

Interesting read, an interview with Bran's actor. The title says he "debunks" the night king theory, but that's clickbait - he doesn't know, but doesn't think it's true. It also addresses his being corrected by Samwell:

He also reminds us of what the previous 3ER said - Bran isn't ready yet, which may also indicate part of Bran's not-quite-omniscience.
  6. I just got caught up after watching for the past, two months or so and I must say, this is quite a series. The acting, writing, effects it's all done so well. I know the budget for this show is huge but still. I wish I started this show years ago, I'm sure things would be far more satisfying if I was a fan from the start. I think ill pick up the books in the interim.
    San Goku likes this.