[TV] Game of Thrones on HBO

Discussion in 'Movies, Sports, and Music' started by Tony, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Digital Masta Peek A Boo

Message Count:
    Jon actually died so he finished his watch technically. The rules don't address being revived.
    San Goku and XandorXerxes like this.
  2. XandorXerxes Sannensei

Message Count:
    I'm pretty sure they referenced that in the show, too. As I recall he ordered Samwell to go south before he died. Am I remembering right?
  3. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Bad News: They said GoT last season might start in 2019 :(
  4. IonRom Brigade Member

Message Count:
  5. XandorXerxes Sannensei

Message Count:
    http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/game-of-thrones-season-7-isaac-hempstead-wright-interview.html

Interesting read, an interview with Bran's actor. The title says he "debunks" the night king theory, but that's clickbait - he doesn't know, but doesn't think it's true. It also addresses his being corrected by Samwell:

He also reminds us of what the previous 3ER said - Bran isn't ready yet, which may also indicate part of Bran's not-quite-omniscience.
  6. cole_924 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I just got caught up after watching for the past, two months or so and I must say, this is quite a series. The acting, writing, effects it's all done so well. I know the budget for this show is huge but still. I wish I started this show years ago, I'm sure things would be far more satisfying if I was a fan from the start. I think ill pick up the books in the interim.
    San Goku likes this.