1. [IMG]

Arrested Development, which is no more and no less than the best comedy in TV history, is coming back in a few months with a 14 episodes fourth season!
    Can I get a "HELL YEAH!!!" ?!

One, of many articles out there, discussing this:

http://techcrunch.com/2013/01/09/it...ed-developments-netflix-premiere-has-started/

These 14 eps cannot come fast enough!
    And all of them at once? I need to prepare for this! XP

If any of you guys never watched it, seriously, check it out. Every single second of every single episode is worth it.
  2. Adult Maeby...:in love:actually she's alright...BUT DAT BODY!

By the way...they never got the chance to highlight it fully but Tobias is indeed an albino black man.
  3. I'm looking forward to it.
  4. enough time to have watched all the eps...and no discussion? personally I'm stuck on nellie looking so different...on purpose our not....and maeby doesn't have the same cuteness level as before...plus the season was kinda weird...it didnt have the same flow as before with the focal eps instead of just being about michael...george michael...and the family

id give it a B-
  5. they're in talks for a 5th season!

I think I jus blue myself
  6. This girl I've been hooking up with put me on to this show, and I gotta say, I'm a big fan. It dosent have as much laugh out loud fun as a show like The Office, but it's way more witty and charming.