1. [IMG]

My excitement level is very high. Will no doubt see Ezra and some of the Rebels crew and Luke. I knew this time period was coming but I do really like the fighter pilot pov.

If you think about the pod racing and other awesome fighter / space scenes throughout SW then we should get something really awesome here with a touch of George Lucas style to it which I love and Filoni uses a lot.

The voice actors and production crew seem awesome so I'm good but I am interested to see this anime inspired style. Always makes me nervous when they do this lol. I do not expect some kiddy teen titans go show so we should be good.
    UNTZ likes this.
  2. I wonder if we'll be seeing Luke's new Jedi order before kylo ren destroyed it.

Anyway im really excited about this.I really didn't think we would be getting a new animated series this soon.

But I ain't complaining.
    UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  3. Yeah there are so many possibilities here and Filoni is money when it comes to SW. This is pretty much the movies for me. I think seeing Luke on a limited basis like we did with Obi is very possible.

We should get a good dose of Snoke but cameos of Han Leia and Chewie. Also some closure to Rex and Ahsoka. I mean let's be honest here unless JJ does something and we know Rian is moving in a different direction..then the animation shows are free game to tell stories and close out some classics.
    UNTZ likes this.