[TV] 2015 General TV Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies, Sports, and Music' started by Vicious, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Haohmaru Moderator

Message Count:
    Just started watching narcos. New show on Netflix about escobar. Should be entertaining. I'll update with thoughts on it later. But after sense8 my trust in Netflix original series has returned.
  2. Ice(v)an o(O_o)>

Message Count:
    What shows didn't you like before Sense8?
  3. Haohmaru Moderator

Message Count:
    Marco Polo was kinda disappointing and house of Cards new season wasn't that good compared to the others. Anyway still haven't started watching narcos since I'm rewatching breaking bad. Has anyone seen narcos yet?
  4. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    No but I felt the same way about Marco.. quickly lost interest. Still need to watch Sense8. Didn't Daredevil renew your trust in Netflix?
  5. Haohmaru Moderator

Message Count:
    On yeah totally forgot about that since it's marvel somehow. But def that was one of the, if not, coolest super heroes show ever.
  6. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Watching Way of the Gun.. yeah I know it's a movie on el rey network but benicio del toro is so awesome in that flick.
  7. Ice(v)an o(O_o)>

Message Count:
    So you guys don't like Narcos? Marco Polo was pretty bad at some points but the fight scenes were pretty cool.
  8. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Are you kidding? Narcos was awesome.

Also, Slater in Mr.Robot is basically reprising his role from Heathers.. one of the greatest flicks ever made that couldn't be made today.
  9. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
    I watched the finale of Mr. Robot today. Nice to see that Evil corp is way bigger than expected.
  10. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    New show bastard executioner starts tonight on fxx. Also, finally we got cw in hd here and just in time for the new seasons of flash, arrow. Did I read that right .. Supergirl airs on Mondays? lol. Good luck competing with MNF.

Goddamn man.. this executioner show is brutal. The death scenes are straight game of thrones stuff. My gf said she couldn't watch anymore lol. Wow wtf.. I am super surprised this is on regular cable what I just saw. jesus man.. that was hardcore.
    UNTZ likes this.
  11. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Wicked City on ABC is pretty damn good. Blood, hot chicks and they are playing some epic 80's tunes like this:

and

12. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
    Agent X. Watched the premier. Not too shabby.

Into the Badlands, love the fighting and violence in this.
    Vicious and UNTZ like this.
  13. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    So is anyone else watching Into the Badlands on AMC? Cause that show and the fight scenes kick ass.

This is the first fight scene of ep.1 so I'm not going to spoil it just beware. This show is awesome. Sunday nights after Walking Dead. lol.. goddamn man.. some of the bone breaking injuries he does to them are brutal. Also, his ride is kickass too.

Dude.. how he uses the spear through that dude. .That shit is dope man lol.

lol.. and you are out of here!!!!

http://www.amc.com/shows/into-the-badlands?gclid=CMq_59uHxMkCFYJEaQodK6EH2A
    UNTZ likes this.
  14. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Into the badlands eps from ep1 to new ep are being shown starting at 6pm cst on AMC.
  15. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
    I dont know whether i like M.K or hate him. The kid hasnt said a word of truth once. He is clever and knows his way out of and into problems.
  16. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Oh lance henriksen is on Badlands tonight. Awesome. He has aged well. Really good show.

Also, tomorrow night on syfy. Holy shit man.. that was some cylon type stuff at the end. awesome show.

[IMG]

2 night premiere starts 12/14 10/9 cst This isn't some cheesy syfy show just fyi. Worth a look.

So... I don't know if this was a leaked ep or what or if it's the 2 night premiere that's coming on tv tom night but this is out there now:

http://www.wired.com/2015/12/geeks-guide-the-expanse/
  17. Leroy :Re

Message Count:

The Magicians on SyFy. They showed the first ep as a special premiere this week. Officially starts late january.
  18. Rai Ryuzaki Time to make the chimi f@$% changas!

Message Count:
    Did anybody else watch Childhood's End?
  19. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
    Damn that was a great finale for the magicians. That cliffhanger ending...:mad: I think its time to read the novels.
    Vicious likes this.
  20. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Preacher pilot tonight on amc. Have to catch it after nba game.