1. Probably just searched the house. And yes, they are. Barry's speed is pretty insane now though.
    UNTZ likes this.
  2. My biggest takeaway from this episode is that Wally has become totally useless. And also Flash doesn't need that much tech in his suit. Just the HUD with GPS should be enough.
    San Goku and UNTZ like this.
  3. I don't want to constantly be the perv on here about Iris but cotdamn she looked good in that blue dress.

This ep was the biggest mess up in power scales. How in the world can Barry break out of the star labs cell with ease in ep 1 but get trapped in his new suit LOL! At least make the meta struggle to keep him in.

That therapy session was good acting. Really relatable just having a gf bottle shit inside and then explode on you. Barry was so damn shocked lol.

Oh I was not feeling Wally's new hair style at all, it's like he lost his swag and I'll just leave it at that.
    UNTZ likes this.
  4. Ralph Dibny makes his debut. Now I'm a bigger fan of Plastic Man compared to the Elongated Man but this was a good episode.
    UNTZ likes this.
  5. Ugh, this last episode.
    UNTZ and Leroy like this.
  6. Agreed. It was a terrible episode.
    UNTZ likes this.
  7. It couldn't have been a good episode if they didn't mention The female Doctor, The male gaze, and #feminism. Also who the fuck says "#" ANYTHING!? No one fucking talks like that!
    UNTZ likes this.
  8. That really was a bad episode, I'm all for strong female characters, but the Aarowverse females are just cringey. The only good thing was drunk Barry announcing he's the flash.
    Vicious and UNTZ like this.
  9. I can't stand villains escaping Barry from minor distractions when he can literally comb the city in moments
    UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  10. Have watched one ep this new season. Tempted to watch more over those other disasters except Gotham.. so so good still and that Fox mutant show.
  11. I haven't watched Flash for a while. I've been pretty disappointed.
  12. Last episode was girl power and this episode was about a legitimate SJW. Ralph is currently the best part of the season.

No one should ever be able to run away from Barry. If they can fly, teleport or incapacitate Barry in some way then okay. But simply run out the room? No. Darby was right, Barry could have stopped the armor and still had time to catch Black Bison.
    UNTZ likes this.
  13. thank u sir. More reason to continue not watching.