The Flash on CW

Discussion in 'Movies, Sports, and Music' started by Marlie, Aug 2, 2013.

1. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Makes sense. But I wish the show would've made it more clear. If Barry had tossed the device aside and Black Flash backed off, it would've been clear even without an explanation. Instead, Barry slammed the device into its chest and Black Flash exploded. This made it look like Barry defeated Black Flash outright with a tracking device and I was waiting for an explanation on how it was possible. I was expecting some pseudo-scientific explanation like whatever hyper-dimensional the device gave off not mixing well with whatever the Speedforce was using to control Black Flash or something like that. I was like, "Damn, in Legends Thawn was going through so much trouble to avoid Black Flash and all he really needed was one of Cisco's "Goldtooth" devices?"
  2. eddieson cookie

Message Count:
    That was one hard episode to sit through.
    UNTZ likes this.
  3. Leroy Plus Ultra

Message Count:
    The worst episode of the entire show. As bad as a supergirl episode.
    UNTZ likes this.
  4. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    To anyone who hasn't seen it yet, save yourselves and don't bother. The only thing you need to know is that Barry and Iris are already back together again.
  5. cole_924 Member

Message Count:
    That ending with the music bitch made me physically sick
    UNTZ likes this.
  6. MC Clean Olivia "Chachi" Gonzales

Message Count:
    Is it worth seeing if you are a big fan of musicals? I like the Flash and musicals, so I thought it would be fun. I typically like most musical episodes of shows not traditionally musical.
  7. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    I watched a total of approx 5 min of the show as I was constantly fast forwarding. That ep was super ga.... gaud awful. The only part I liked way John The Martian showing his true form I didn't know he was part of the Supergirl show, pretty cool.
    UNTZ likes this.
  8. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    No. I tried watching for the music, but the episode still sucked.

The only good part of the episode was the team-up of Cisco, Wally, and Martian Manhunter. Especially Cisco in the fight with how he used the breaches. I wish Cisco could be more active in participating in future battles.

You could skip the episode and the only thing you need to know for the plot of future episodes is that Barry and Iris are together again.
    San Goku likes this.
  9. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Did they explain who that OP guy was, does anybody know?
  10. cole_924 Member

Message Count:
    I don't think they did besides him saying something about them not understanding where hes from.

I have to say although i found this episode to be trully cringe worthy Joe west stein and melyn singing more i cannot wish you was really good
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  11. Holy Cowboy Brigade Chief

Message Count:
    He was supposed to be based on the Music Meister from Batman Brave and the Bold. However, instead of following the cartoon, they turned him into Deus Ex "Lesson Teacher" ( though he was nicknamed Music Meister ) because Barry and Kara were fond of Musicals instead of say...war or comedy movies. This episode also means that Kara and Mon El are back together. The musical itself... Romeo and Juliet meets Musical. Throw in the mandatory LGBT reference for Flash. That's the episode. Also Cisco unveiled 'new power' that has nearly no practical use besides this episode.
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.