1. ...And you're still as beautiful as the day I first laid eyes on you.

I love you, and I hope that we have many more years together. Even though I don't like everything about you, I wouldn't trade any of it. I wouldn't change a thing.

You'll always be my home away from home, and you'll always be my deeply beloved friends.
    Vigilante, MC Clean, Vicious and 4 others like this.
  2. Can't believe I joined four years ago already. :eek: Time flies.

Believe it or not, this is the forum I'm the most active in... :p TAL is part of my daily routine.

Not sure I love this place though (it's dark and full of terrors), but I sure do like you guys ! ;) Though I have no idea why... :confused: Some of you I've been reading for even more than these four years, some nicknames here are just part of my life, some influenced it by getting me to read or watch good stuff (by which I do not mean the pics/gifs eddieson's posting :D - they got me in trouble more than once).

Happy b-day, members of The Anime Lounge !
  3. Happy anniversary beloved TAL.
  4. If combined with Narutomania years, I have known plenty of you for a loooong ass time. Which is kinda crazy.
    San Goku and Ice(v)an like this.
  5. I've known a lot of you for 7.5 years.

Jesus fuck.
  6. I can't believe it's been so long
  7. Registered on the most recent version of NM in 2004 which is crazy. When I joined TAL it was as part of the NM exodus before it went sleepy-bye. It has been a long time and it's interesting to see how the TAL core members have changed let alone the NM crew. Apparently I had the same sig on NM, perhaps it's time for a change.

Happy Birthday TAL.
  8. With nearly three years on NM, and 5 here....that's almost a decade for me.
    Good lord....that's the longest ive stayed with any online community.
  9. We're the only ones who'd keep you, fucker. No one else would find your obscene text-walls charming. :troll <3
  10. To those lost: Seshen, Arukas, OD, LONGTIME, Ravi, SHADE, and many more I'm forgetting: I miss you, boys. I hope you're all doing well.

To those who need to post more: Bob, B@s, (and pretty much everyone else, you fucks), post more!
    Janza likes this.
  11. [IMG]
  12. good god... signed up for NM back in november 2004...
  13. What the hell happened to OD? and Janap? Someone needs to email those Gits. Someone round up Muken too, one of only a few members I had even considered passing my naruto mod torch too if I ever left the position. God the debates we used to have......
  14. Joined NM in April 2004 when it was phpBB. I r old.
  15. Insane that TAL is 5yrs old.. That NM Exodus feels like 2yrs ago
    killacross likes this.
  16. Fuck it's been a long time. Joined NM in November of 2004.
  17. Dunno about Janap, but OD's on Xbox all the time. Messaged him a couple of times, haven't spoken much.
  18. Whatever happened to the user formally known as Raug?

Also, damn, this place is turning 6 this year.
  19. ive interacted with some of you bastards for 10 years

...also, were forgetting Alexandrius
    MC Clean likes this.