[Summer 15]Dragonball Super (TV Series)

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Digital Masta, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    Who else thought Krillin was going to blow ass in his face like he did in the tourney as a kid lol. Athlete's foot? Really?

[IMG]
    San Goku and UNTZ like this.
  2. Haohmaru Moderator

Message Count:
    So nothing has changed. Krillin is still the one to be bullied first. I expected kami sennin to go out first but krillin. Come on toriyama
  3. Digital Masta Peek A Boo

Message Count:
    Kami is the god of earth aka Dende. Kame sennin is the old man. Caulifla about to see what a real Saiyan is.
  4. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I don't have a problem with Krillin getting taken out, but don't spend multiple episodes of build up and development on a character while focusing on his skills and tactics for a tournament, only to have him "drop his guard" and get one-shoted out of the arena early on. And of course, the one time he got to use his Taiyoken x100, it was against a person who conveniently happened to be blind. I'm really tired of Krillin being the butt monkey. On the plus side, at least he got several victories before he got taken out, being part of of 3 eliminations, one of which he got by himself. That's something.
  5. Haohmaru Moderator

Message Count:
    Really DM. The point about my post was krillin. Obviously kamI was a typo
    UNTZ, San Goku and Vicious like this.
  6. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    lol ^ I saw that reply coming. "No see Kame house is the one with the turtle"
    UNTZ likes this.
  7. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Seen that a mile away, actually I thought it would happen the second Krillin gave a high five to No. 18. So I was glad to find that my timing was pretty close.

At least they gave Krillin some good screen time and some W's before taking his usual L.
    UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  8. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
    I came to save you!!! Digital Masta kun!!!! Great Boku ep.

hmmm.. well a few things about the new ep. First, I'm sorry and forgot but Broly is not canon right? Which would be why they did not recognize that form cause it's so obvious. Also, I get the Broly connection with the Kakarot cries and the Son Goku yells but man that got annoying fast.

I have no problem with Caulifla going SSJ2 again so easily and even SSJ3 but if she goes Blue then that is ridiculous. I was enjoying their fight until Kale stepped in which was expected but still irked me.
    Goku needs to make Cauli his Super Saiyan booty call lol.

We are already seeing Universes siding together so that is cool and expected. I am kind of surprised Hit is so ready to help others though. I mean what do they expect to gain from doing that when the 2 Gods are not going to allow multi universes to survive.. for now that is lol. I'm sure Goku will pull a friendship no jutsu to spare the others. Oh the irony.. he brought this on and his deaths are on his head but he'll try to save them.

What did he expect though from Gods who are basically children and see life as a play thing.. maybe we'll get a teaching moment to make them respect life more.

I did not expect Jiren to fight Goku so soon.. kind of an endgame fight. Still looking for that Gohan new form.. sigh. I hate you Toriyama.

That reminds me.. Kale slamming Goku into the ground reminded me of Hulk and Loki in Avengers movie.
    UNTZ likes this.
  9. Digital Masta Peek A Boo

Message Count:
    Yes, Kale standing up to Blue in any way is crap. I guess Goku was using very low levels of Blue against her but still. One thing I've been thinking about recently is how godly ki means absolutely nothing. It's more of a status symbol than anything else. Jiren is not a god but can clearly hang with them in terms of power if he can take on Blue. Same with Hit.
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  10. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    That was a head scratcher with Kale bossing Goku in Blue form. I did chuckle at Kale's rage boiling over Goku, just like the classics.

If anything this is more of an indication of where the real Brolly matches up with everyone. He would still kick fucking ass with everyone. In the movie he was levels ahead of everyone and had to get blasted through a star to die.

I was hoping Hit would of stepped in first to fight Jiren but that's okay.
  11. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
    I see it as this way. Goku and Vegeta added a turbo to their existing engine to get more power. Jiren and Freeza both have non turbo naturally aspirated engines that produce just the same or even more amount of power. Its not a new concept. After all we have seen Trunks' SS2 being more powerful than Goku's SS3. What doesn't make sense to me is that how are people like Jiren or Freeza able to sense Goku and Vegeta's god ki? Shouldn't that be impossible?
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  12. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I doubt Broly is that strong. During the failed SSJ God ritual, Goku absorbed the power of the other Saiyans and got a huge boost, but that powered-up SSJ Goku was still weaker than God Goku and God Goku is weaker than Blue Goku. Meanwhile, a weaker Cell Saga SSJ Goku absorbed the power of the other Cell Saga Saiyans and Piccolo, which would would've been much weaker than the failed attempt at turning Goku into a SSJ God, yet it was enough to defeat Broly. And while Kale is an homage to Broly, there's nothing that says they're equal. Given how quickly and easily the U6 Saiyans are going through the SSJ levels, I wouldn't be surprised if Kale is actually much stronger than Broly.

Plus I wouldn't read too much into Kale taking on Blue Goku. The anime had Blue Goku getting into a beam struggle with Krillin and Krillin actually held out for a little while instead of being instantly overpowered.
    San Goku and Vicious like this.