[Summer 15]Dragonball Super (TV Series)

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Digital Masta, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Leroy Plus Ultra

Message Count:
    I like it how more and more characters are leveling up. It was getting boring with goku and vegeta being the only fighters. Now with Buu, 17 and Gohan leveling up we get better match-ups.
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  2. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    THIS

You hit the nail on the head and now I'm fine with everything.
    UNTZ likes this.
  3. Rai Ryuzaki Time to make the chimi f@$% changas!

Message Count:
    Also if some characters can't stand up to ssb they're not really a challenge at this point
    UNTZ likes this.
  4. cole_924 Member

Message Count:
    I was in elementary school when the cell saga first aired on toonami so i guess i never fully understood exactly what 17 and 18 were and i never cared to look it up as i got older
    San Goku likes this.
  5. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    And this is the main reason I'm okay with this. Plus I actually like the idea of training mattering again as well as developing new techniques or improving on old ones. A lot of complaints I've heard are how training is the excuse given for the increase in power. I guess they prefer the regular DBZ formula of transformations and brute force. Perhaps Super could have gone an alternate route by saying that the Saiyans weren't the only race with a god transformation? Then the humans and Namekians could have had their own God transformations. Golden Freiza could have been his race's version of a god transformation. Perhaps that might have been a more acceptable way of making everyone relevant again?