1. Men kissing men still makes me cringe. I told one of my best friends who is gay that.. he knows not to share details of his sexual adventures with me. Why? Cause I'm straight and I don't give a shit and it's nasty to me. Marry.. whatever I don't care just don't get all super gay touchy feely and share that stuff.

It happens when you look decent and work at a clothing store .. back then. lol.

Sorry but ewww.. just eeeehhhhhhhh. Fucking gross! lol. That thick man tongue.. with cake. Oh and unless I read it wrong the moron Sam left his CFL football team cause his boyfriend left him. So absurd. He was nothing but a sideshow. You get the chance to get paid and play pro football even in Canada and you leave cause he left your ass after 6 months? 15mins of fame over.

[IMG]
  2. also, in Dallas some of the best times we ever had was going to gay bars and dancing. Just stay out of the bathrooms or you'll get cornered lol. Just take a chick with you and you are good to go. I still prefer big whorey boobs and a round ass or I'll need a fluffer due to my windsock.