POWER (50 Cent's New Show)

Discussion in 'Movies, Sports, and Music' started by San Goku, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Haohmaru Moderator

Message Count:
    I got really annoyed by the fact that Jamie didn't just shoot kanan and vice versa. Shit would never go down like that in the real world. And Tommy is in a real blind. To be killed or to kill.
  2. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Power season 3 ep 1 is out.
  3. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Good episode S03E03. I am glad that they made Kanan's entrance realistic cause there is no way he should be anywhere near back to normal. I like how Ghost got back at the 2 other club owners and possibly landing a new business partnership. That Asian girl is fine as hell. We need to see more of her!!!
  4. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    BUMP

Thank You For This Episode S03E05. I've been waiting 3 seasons for this! That is all!
    killacross likes this.
  5. Haohmaru Moderator

Message Count:
    For real. That was a tense episode. So many things going on but good to see Angela finally proving her loyalty to ghost. Next episode shit is going to hit the fan
    Also holly finally out of the picture. She was so fucking annoying
    San Goku likes this.
  6. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    You mother fuckers have not seen S3E06

[IMG]

THAT WAS A GOOD EPISODE!! Did not see that coming AT ALL...though it is still annoying that they cant just pull the goddamn trigger
  7. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    season 3 is by far the most intense season....Milan is just absolutely terrifying

I think it would be fitting if Kanan got himself killed by them...also...I wonder what the end game is...he said he only wants his money plus interest...I doubt he would just disappear after that
  8. Haohmaru Moderator

Message Count:
    So was that the season finale or is that next week?
    San Goku likes this.
  9. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    Episode 10 is the season finale...just getting back from work so haven't seen it yet
    San Goku likes this.
  10. Haohmaru Moderator

Message Count:
    Hmm it's was a good finale except for some parts. I'll let you watch it first before I spoil stuff
    San Goku likes this.
  11. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    I'll just say you have to be a special kind of idiot to not keep your mouth shut and wait to claim what you know instead of announcing it right away. Damn I didn't realize that was the finale.

I can't believe they got rid of Milan that easily, like I thought it was a fucking joke and he was gonna pop right back up. I was very disappointed in his death. Someone that out smarted Ghost on every level gets killed like that.

The way how Angela came to that conclusion that Ghost is the killer of Knox is retarded. People were taking evidence from the crime scene and she just happens to feel that she needed to do her own investigation. Also Ghost leaving his fingerprints behind made me mad lol

I'll say it in here WTF LOL @Knox did you really tell your boss who is up on the food chain and working with a kartel that you're bringing him in lmfao.
    killacross likes this.
  12. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    So the finale wasn't that good.. Aside from the absolutely dumb shit that happened this season... There are many good things... Holly gone... Knox gone... Kanaan was throw away this season because the Tariq storyline was just booty...

My biggest complaint is that Milan had this entire network.. But not one single loyal person? Makes no sense... So I'm sure the next person is going to appear to take back the network from Tommy

Also... They completely forgot about Keisha.. Completely forgot about Tariq talking to the counselor or his school problems.. And Kanaan went from kill him cold blooded to make him a protégé..

And all the cops are inept but suddenly Angela can get a warrant for arrest due to some fingerprints... Over night? Gtfoh

And to top it all off.. Not a single pair of tittays this episode...unforgivable
    San Goku likes this.
  13. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    Season 4 started this week

...man Tariq just irritates me...but the Tasha/Angela exchange was ruthless :eek:
    San Goku likes this.
  14. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Woah, I had to cover my eyes after I seen its back. I will watch it tonight!
  15. Rai Ryuzaki Time to make the chimi f@$% changas!

Message Count:
    Tariq is the dumbest kid I've ever seen in any show
    killacross and San Goku like this.
  16. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Finally watched it, that was a GREAT season opener. I really thought Proctor was gonna get Ghost on bail, that judge switching her mind last second was really ruthless lol.

Prediction, that new FBI guy is gonna figure it out some how.
  17. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    Prediction: Figure out only the part the Jamie didnt commit the murder...but be so far into the case that he goes for the conviction anyway

No one in the show is entirely clean except for maybe the white cop (Sax) and the black cop (Donovan)
    ...everyone else has something that they are hiding
    San Goku likes this.
  18. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Anyone watch episode 2? I'm really really hoping someone is smart enough to get the video of the gun being planted in Ghost office.

Tommy torturing that gun like if it was a regular leisure activity on a nice day was funny. I think Tommy is going to be completely locked in this season and on top of his game.
  19. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    sadly...Tommy isnt smart enough to run the organization...and I doubt he has anyone (besides Ghost) that is loyal to him -or- that he is loyal to
    he's going to go just a little too far soon enough and someone else will put a hit out on him...or hes going to get himself caught because he messes up his prison break plan for Ghost

I just wish they would kill off Tariq and kill off Kanaan...those two characters are just not interesting...Tariq is too old to be that naive...and Kanaan is supposed to be too ruthless and calculating to be this fickle
    San Goku likes this.
  20. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    Man.. The story line is so simplified for the sake of drama

No one reviewed the security camera? And just because ghost knows a name and an address the guy backs off? The guy gets killed... But the lawyer knows a guy? So no one is going to investigate a fed disappearing?

But hey.. . Lala Anthony got some nice tittays.. Glad to see a pair this season.. 4 eps deep seemed like a long wait