1. Let's discuss these picture.
  2. I miss my beard.
  3. I need 1 more tatoo and I'm done. Making 4. lol
  4. No pics of the tattoos,ee?
  5. Didn't take any, will take some once I get that 4th one.
  6. Lol wow duo, nice sword..
  7. Lol, he would have a sword...nerd
  8. THAT SHIT IS TOTALLY HARDCORE MAN YOU BE FIGHTING THE SCOURGE IN REAL LIFE HOLY FUCKING SHIT FIGHT THE POWER

AND OH MY FUCKING GOD @ THAT CAT THAT SHIT IS COOL. THAT YOUR PARENTS BACKYARD? HELL YEA
    3 people like this.
  9. Thanks Lilian and stuff.

But no Didi, Frostmourne is the sword of the Scourge, I wouldn't be fighting them with it. Also yeah, it's the back"yard" of the house I live at.
  10. WELL NO FUCKING SHIT I KNOW MY WOW niggers

THAT'S SOME LICH KING ASS SHIT YEAAH
  11. ^ Well I suppose so but I've never played WoW as I dislike it a great deal.

Warcraft III on the other hand was one of the best games ever made.
  12. Cool story, broskee.
  13. Keep the thread on topic please.
  14. LOL@save a hoe mod niggers

Keep the thread on topic. Thank you.
  15. now that's a godly sword,duo.
  16. Too bad there aren't any females on the internet--guys on here aren't bad looking.
  17. Why don't you post one, b? prove that stement wrong. =p
  18. Thanks, it was kind of expensive, but I figured a Godly sword for a Godly entity isn't a bad idea.

Plus they're supposedly limited edition, so if I didn't buy it now I wouldn't have been able to get one say when I'm older.
  19. It still surprises me how much you actually look like the Duo in your signature.

What a ridiculously nerdy thing to spend money on. I bet you get alot of "chicks" with that on the internet.
  20. You think I look like Duo from my signature? No ones ever told me that before but I take it as a huge compliment considering Duo Maxwell is like the most handsome and adored Gundam pilot ever created.

And not really lol, girls on the net don't really appreciate the rune blade, people in my work like it though, but at the end of the day I bought it for myself so I don't really care lol.

I convinced two other people I know IRL to buy them too, we must be the only 3 people on the island of Ireland to possess such a thing :p